• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • used 2, but now im clean...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
I smoked Cigarettes for 6 months then quit. Never plan to again. I did it just to prove to my friend that it isn't hard to quit, you just need will power. I'm happy to say that soon afterwards, he quit, and hasn't smoked for over a year now.
There should be more ppl like you, have a big thumbs up :yes: :cool:

I don't do drugs, I don't smoke... never touched that crap. I'm not voluntarily gonna get cancer. :S
I do drink a beer occasionally, but I'm sure the damage that causes is slim to none :D

-edit-
LaMM, I'm sure he simply meant that USING drugs is stupid...

Best answers
no i dont mean sayianpride, he didn't say people who use drugs are stupid but some other post did say that. SayianPride is not accusing anyone, while i did read another post in which someone said everyone who uses drugs is stupid.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is someone who's using drugs, stupid? Seriously Pride, your father may have problems, but drinking it away is his own way of dealing with it. Some people just don't have the guts to face their problems, and you have to respect them for that.

Bolteh2

B
... there are some ppl that need to take cannabis (any way or another.. smoke or pills or whatever) because they have to.. cannabis is used some medication etc.. so cannabis is quite healthy...

i once knew a guy that had a serious case of hyperactivity and he had to take cannabis (capsules)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I figured why not throw in my opinion....

Alcohol, cigerettes, and marijuana are the drugs I have done. The first two in my opinion can be blamed for 60% of the world's emotional and destructive nature.... you probably have already heard about the death rate that is involved. I recommend everyone to never smoke cigerettes or to quit immediately... and if you have to drink.. do it rarely and sparingly.

Marijuana?

If something that can not only be used for medicinal purposes, but for highly economical alternatives.... I can't see why something this helpful would be outlawed. Which is why I have come to the conclusion...

it's totally tax related...

Yes... that's right. I believe the only reason it's illegal is because it would be pointless to tax and sale it as a product when the average joe off the street could grow his own. But, this seems to be only an issue on the surface. There are numerous countries that not only export it, but consider it it's highest cash crop (America did for awhile)

With countries like Canada and Holland, openly known for their "Canibus Shops"...

What is really the issue behind the illegal label a plant/herb (naturally grown from the Earth) seems to be cornered with?

That's for them to know... and you to find out...

Best answers
Well personally i tried weed (dagga in South Africa) 3 times (according to a stoner buddy the first time doesn't work) but decided from then on it wasn't for me seeing as though i'm totally against cigarettes too.

As for teh alcohol consumption i'll admit i tend to drink excessively :)

Best answers
Element4q2 said:
according to a stoner buddy the first time doesn't work)
well it worked for me :D
i had a whole 1 alone... my body felt heavy and then i went downstairs, fell on the couch and then i went 2 sleep...

Best answers
well :D

didn't think soo many people were totally "drug" free.. like never have taken a beer :)

Alchohol:I drink quite often with my friends ;) tho i dont believe i'm an alchoholic (i'm only 16 and i party alot these days cus i just got finished with my school so i will not see my "pals" so much anymore:( so we try to enjoy the time that we have left until we go apart to get a higher education)

Cigarettes:Never tryed it, tho i must admit that i have being tempted a couple of times while i was (kinda very) drunk, but i have always said NO cus i always keeps the mind inside my head that tells me that its a waste of money and it un-healthy. ohh yea and i hate cigarettes, cant take the stink :( no offense to u people, my mom smokes too but i dont hate her right?

Drugs:Well as i said be4... i keep that mind inside my head, its un-healthy and costs alot. Actually no one of my friends is smoking weed and stuff like that which i think is awesome :)

Just remember to keep it fun guys! no fun being an alcholic or smoker if ur mind is all busted and stoned!

Best answers
smoking: stupid, i don't smoke
alchool: stupid too, altough not THAT stupid... i don't drink
drugs: the STUPIDEST thing ever... never to drugs, EVER!!!

what i'm saying is that these things are unhealthy and do not fo anything good to you and they make you lose money and, sometimes, they kill you (some drugs...)...
i think it's just unconcious to try the first time of these things... NEVER try it ppl or you may end up sick...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
drugs: the STUPIDEST thing ever... never to drugs, EVER!!!
what has the last two pages said? not to be so hipocritical on things you havnt tried, its like me calling you stupid and a waste of space in life because you drive a different car than mine, one persons choice to live there life does not affect you directly so you have no direct rights to call such a large number of people with such a general statement, try to see the argument both ways please..

and about drugs losing you money, not always the case, eg:a drug pusher drives subaru's and lives in good estates with there cash in hand profits while an honest average worker who works in a average place drives a metro and rents out council houses because of there tax pwned payments, thats just an -example- of how doing the wrong thing may not always make the quality of your life worse..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of people are saying, "oh I'm not addicted" or "oh it doesn't affect my personality/brain at all" and such.

All I have to say is, it will. Some people sooner, some people later. But it always does. My father, it took years. But for the last ten or so, believe me. He's been a shell of a man. You will be too.

Someone in here said that running from a problem is just another way of dealing with it, and that I should show respect to that. Running from something isn't dealing with it.

And only a stoner's logic would reason that I should give respect to someone for willingly and constantly being a coward.

You're addicted to the weed, not the fun.

Best answers
Im not sure if you guys read my entire post and understood it... But I have done drugs before... as a matter of fact for about 3 months... im just happy i got it over with. ill admit that i have some amazing memories, and ive had amazing times, but now that i think about it... it wasnt really worth it.

a) I had a big problem with memory loss, and Im still recovering from it... which gets really annoying.
b) Ive done some really stupid **** while I was high... Almost jumped off of some really high stone in Central Park, which wouldv either killed me or wouldv resulted in broken legs. I also almost brought the attention of a police chopper (dont ask me why, but it was going over Central Park with a spotlight) which wouldnt have had a good outcome if I had succeded.
c) My parents lost almost all trust in me; I lied to them almost constantly and I had to steal money from them in order to buy the ****. Who knows where I would be right now if I didnt stop.

Yes, I'll admit it was fun while it lasted, but Im not going to do it again.

BTW, all of you with your "scientific facts," exactly where do you get this infomation from?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I swear to... this thread is NOT titled <i>Post if you've done drugs so others can belittle you for the choices you've made in life yaaaaaaaaaay!</i>, this thread is one off-topic post away from getting sent to the scrap-heap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's also not called Call the straight kids closed-minded idiots because they never tried drugs before. But, fair enough.

I won't post in here anymore. I answered the question already. Sorry.

Best answers
shijing said:
what has the last two pages said? not to be so hipocritical on things you havnt tried, its like me calling you stupid and a waste of space in life because you drive a different car than mine, one persons choice to live there life does not affect you directly so you have no direct rights to call such a large number of people with such a general statement, try to see the argument both ways please..

and about drugs losing you money, not always the case, eg:a drug pusher drives subaru's and lives in good estates with there cash in hand profits while an honest average worker who works in a average place drives a metro and rents out council houses because of there tax pwned payments, thats just an -example- of how doing the wrong thing may not always make the quality of your life worse..

drugs ARE STUPID... it hasn't anything to do with the way you choose to live, it's the way your parents or teachers thaught you but you didn't listen to them... you talk like you're defending drugs... look at ppl that take them... they're DIEING and SUFFERING LIKE HELL!!!! oh, and i admire those who got out of it...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@lv/n said:
drugs ARE STUPID... it hasn't anything to do with the way you choose to live, it's the way your parents or teachers thaught you but you didn't listen to them... you talk like you're defending drugs... look at ppl that take them... they're DIEING and SUFFERING LIKE HELL!!!! oh, and i admire those who got out of it...
Congratulation2u!

You just got this thread closed, and a warning for yourself to boot.

:warning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom