• used 2, but now im clean...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cigarettes no
alcohol no
illegal substanaces no

most people seemed shocked... i just look at it as not being a dumbass.

Best answers
Nothing @ all,

Or you consider absinth drugs, its a 80% alcohol drink, and considered as drugs in Holland.

Bolteh2

B
alcohol = ****loads of it (vodka and beer)
softdrugs = never
harddrugs = never
smoking = never

and alcohol isnt a drug (its just highly addictive), so... nope, never did drugs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had alcohol, but i wouldn't really consider it a drug, although i know it is.
Apart from that, nope, not at all. Don't plan to either.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
alcohol = ****loads of it (vodka and beer)
softdrugs = never
harddrugs = never
smoking = never

and alcohol isnt a drug (its just highly addictive), so... nope, never did drugs
Actually, alcohol is a drug. A drug is anything that alters the normal state of the body/mind, which alcohol does. It's just not an <i>illegal</i> drug ;).

I've had some alcohol in my time, smoked weed on a few occasions, peer pressure is a marvelous thing :rolleyes: , but that extends the reach of my experience.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
former junkie right here, i have tried just about everything obtainable in texas, (the proof that i know what that word is is proof im off the stuff, in texas for that matter)

i never got really hooked on anything, i quit everything all at once "cold turkey" and never turned back,

Best answers
cigarettes yes
alcohol yes
other drugs NOOO never

Best answers
no smoke
no alcohol
no other drugs
i'm totally clean(not if i'm downstairs because my mother and sis are smoking and my father will drink alcohol sometimes)i'm not drinking but ~~smoke is going into my breath if i'm in the livingroom ~~ ... but i won't do it ever :] ( i hate smoke and i don't like alcohol ) and i'm proud of it :p :)

Best answers
ok first of all littel offtopic, please dont judge people by their experiences and never say never. I don't judge people when they say drugs rules or when they say it does not rule.

For the people who say you are stupid if you try any form of drugs, please shut up. If you dont have any experiences with it you can not say it is stupid because you just do not know, you have got no experience and don't know what it is all about. So i don't mind you thinking it, and it might be a good thing but don't make judgements about it.

For the people who say you rule if you use drugs you should also please shut up, if you think it rules and it is all great you clearly haven't had enough experiences with it or you are "addicted". Always be careful with all drugs because you can get addicted very easily. And after you've had either a bad trip or an enormous hang over you will get to know the disadvantages of using drugs.

A small example, i said i would never smoke, and smoking is stupid, but a few weeks ago i tried a cigarette and i regurarely smoke a cigar, not addicted but i do sometimes smoke.

Ok now on-topic again. I have used drugs, i still do and i am not planning to stop. BUT i do know what i use and when to stop. I drink quite often, like every week and i would be considered an alcoholic if you judge me on tests but 1/2 of all students is an alcoholic according to those tests. But i don't see drinking as optimal enjoyment, i just like having a drink when i am in a bar with some friends and just have fun. And every once in a while i like to get completely hammered just for the fun of the evening and to relax after a hard few weeks of finals.

I have also used hash and weed, i still do it every once in a while but it is something like once every 2 months. It is really nice to use it so once in a while because then you don't get acquanted to it and the effects don't get less. It is fun to do because in the good mood you get ultimate relaxation and if you watch your back you won't get addicted.

As a final point, i am not an addict to any drugs (or atleast i don't think so) it is for me very natural to be in a bar and to NOT drink at all, i can do without and have alot of fun unlike some other people.

I hope you guys can use my post, and take my advise and my plea into account, i am a little experienced with it so i can make valuable judgements by now. I do know that i dont want to use any hard drug, i might just take an xtc pill once (a friend of mine took half once and had the "best few hours of his life") just to try it out.

In closure, try what you will and don't alwsays listen to other people about using stuff like this, because you also have to get your experiences with it, using it or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cigarettes yes (when i was 13, now clean)
alcohol yes (few weekends thats it, no drunk)
Drugs never

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
LaMM said:
A small example, i said i would never smoke, and smoking is stupid, but a few weeks ago i tried a cigarette and i regurarely smoke a cigar, not addicted but i do sometimes smoke.
Are you saying there's some sort of upside to smoking? o_O

Because there isn't. The high that people claim to be experiencing is actually just relief; they depend on the nicotine the ciggarettes provide them. Smoking IS stupid; no one who willingly sucks on a burning stick that is slowly poisoning you can argue with me on this. It doesn't even taste good! o_O

[On-Topic]I occasionally drink but have passed on drugs and threatened bodily harm on people who offer me cigarrettes.[/On-Topic]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youll be singing a different tune when you cant get a woman pregnant.
or perhaps when you cant breathe
or perhaps when your liver is obsolete
or perhaps when you dont have enough working brain cells to push the buzzer for the nurse to come in and slap you for ****ing up your life.
(worst case scenarios, i know it doesnt happen to everyone)

anyone who purposfully takes in toxic materials into their body for purposes of enjoyment is a complete dumbass. i dont care who it is.

"hey man lets get trashed!112$!"
"oh yea sweet dude, you know how much i hate these memories!"

social drinking is fine... its even good for your heart ive heard.

there is no excuse for smoking, there are no benefits.
illegal drugs also have no benefits (exluding medical weed for cancer patients, or whatever else)
chances are you didnt understand the concept of saying "no i dont feel like coughing up a lung" when your friends asked you to try it.

Engar said:
[On-Topic]threatened bodily harm on people who offer me cigarrettes.[/On-Topic]
right on!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok ok, we all know smoking has no upside and causes cancer throughout your body, and alcohol is really a drug but people drink it because it's legal and makes them feel good, and that drugs can make you impotent. This isn't about insulting each other this is a simple survey... calm down ya'll.

Best answers
yeah okay, sorry, and engar i didn't mean smoking has any upsides, i personally hate smoking and don't say it is good that i did it once or twice, i just wanted to make an example of my point of never saying never to something because there just might be a situation in which you do start using/doing it. I just wanna say, dont judge the people that easily because they use one drug or the other. And do you guys know that coke is just about as bad for you, your teeth for example get totally ****ed up because of it. So don't say drugs only **** your body up because in fact way more substances do which you also use in real life. The best diet to follow for your entire life is water and bread and who does that??!!

Best answers
marajiwana (yes but now im clean)
cigarrets no
Alcohol (whenever i get the chance) >=P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom