smoke= no
illegal drux= no
besite the breezers am i clean.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never have had anything more than a few sips of beer when I was a child.

Never really felt the need to do anything in the first place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mahself use to use teh drugs D:
twas teh mistake and i'll nevoh use dem again, started on cannabis when i had family problems, as they worsened, i started hunting round our lovely british fields for magic mushrooms, used to have it in the morning before going out, had it in tea at home, ect, then family problems cleared and i burnt the lot, been clean ever since. hope you people dont try mushies too, some seviere trips, can be very dangerous, i get hit by a car thanks to it. just being truthful :O

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alcohol= not too often
smoke= hell motha ****in no
illegal drugs= not anymore (just one, not any hard stuff. you should know.)

As many will tell you, dont start. Even if there some people here that are trying to be a badass and say they do, and are proud of it, **** them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smoke blacks... you're retarded if you don't know what blacks are
squidgy blacks? i had squidgy blacks a long time back D:

ps, people who get lost on names, heres cannabis's more common names;
Cannabis satvia, a.k.a: blow, puff, weed, ganja, grass, bhang, dagga, mary jane, marijuana, dope, hash(eesh), herb, wacky backy, tea, thc, pot, chronic, sensimillia, bush, solid, ambsbread, reefer, greenleaf, sweetleaf, bud, kif, toke, rope, hemp, hop, smoke, greens, colly, doobage.. thats all i know atm D:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz said:
I smoke blacks... you're retarded if you don't know what blacks are... :S
Why should we all know what you're smoking? If you haven't figured it out most of the people who have posted claimed not to smoke or do drugs. Going to call us retarded if we don't know what you're talking about... that's sad.

Best answers
Alcohol isnt a drug.

And tell us what the blacks are so we will not be retarded anymore.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see, i smoke like a copper. I drink like an irishman. I used to be on drugs, in the rare occasion. Like Weed, xtc and speed, but i never got hooked on em.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
squidgy blacks is creaded from cannabis, so i'll believe its that for now :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry. It is stupid. Putting anything that alters your state of mind into your body to assist you in dealing with reality is screwed up. And doing anything that kills brain cells (which is what the drunk/high feeling you get is--brain cells dying) is stupid.

Since when is something like lighting a piece of paper filled with toxic **** and dirt on fire and then putting it in your mouth and sucking on it for ten minutes at a time considered a good idea, anyway?

To answer the question of the thread...never, never, and never. I pride myself on who I am. I don't intend to throw it away. I also pride myself on being a real man and being able to look the universe in the face and brawl with life if need be. I think that anyone who does any of that **** is pathetic, weak, and callow.

I've seen what they become. I have no interest in going there. I have alcoholism in my family, not heavily, but it's there. It's scary...when you've never drank before, you can almost feel it. A friend of mine was talking to me about it a long time ago. How, if someone puts alcohol down in front of us, we have a hard time ignoring it and we want it, even though I've never drank any of that crap.

I don't like the idea of me not being in control of my desires and my ability to relax or concentrate or be creative or sociable, or any of that crap everyone says it's good for.

Sorry. It's stupid, no matter how you slice it. And don't give me that never say never crap either. The only reason for that is because every inherently bad thing in the universe tries to recruit from the positive stuff, and drugs and the people who do them are no different. I've watched pothead crews in school proudly turn straight A university bound students into the most blithering stoner idiots. They get so caught up in it, they have so much pride converting people over. People ask me all the ****ing time to have a drink just because I don't do it. It's the nature of humanity, really--they want to see it for their personal entertainment. Well **** them, and **** drinking, and **** drugs, and **** smoking. While we're at it, **** coffee, **** aspirin, and **** painkillers.

I mean...when did the human race become such a bunch of pussies, anyway? :0(

Best answers
Because it was like that since the beginning?
Wine existed sice 2000 BC.

Brain cells die when you sleep too. Its not a big deal, some have to die so others can take their place.
And drinking is NOT anywhere close to sniffing, smoking, needleing, ect NO MATTER HOW you twist it.

Best answers
i do all soft drugs... but not 2 much...
i smoke and i drink :D
just for fun sometimes :p
weed makes me laugh :D:D:D

Best answers
I'm a social drinker and i smoke weed at house parties. I dont smoke cigarettes (what's the point?) and i've never done any other drugs than weed.

Incidentally, i'm going to house party tomorrow starting at 11am :p to celebrate the last day of college (finally). Go me for not getting thrown out before term was over! ^^

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alcohol is a drug, it is classified as a drug, and it alters your perception, destroys liver and brain cells. It's a drug, you can't argue it because that's how it is classified.

Wine has existed for a long time, but so has cannibus, and coca leaves, and all that good stuff. That doesn't make it not a drug.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blackies are cool but yea...

i drink, smoke (NO tobaco), and thats it. why i do it? because i choose to. its just something i do with friends and we always have a good time. yea i know its bad.. but its fun and im 16.. so having fun is whats addicting if you know what i mean.. if not suck it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diablos said:
i smoke weed at house parties. I dont smoke cigarettes (what's the point?)
What's the point of smoking weed then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reason people smoke weed are apleanty, the reason i used to smoke was because i hated my life so much with family problems, it gug into my life so bad 3 years ago that i tryed everything to block out the feeling, it ended up to smoking cannabis, reason people smoke that is because it gives you the sensation of a good time, in my case, pissing yourself laughing because your friends looking at you, damm i had some good times.. sure those times were wrong, but they were memorably great fun, i enjoyed being with my friends like that much more than anything normal, only reason i stopped was because i felt the need to as my family problems were "solved" so to speak.. so dont go on about how cannabis is horrible and it shouldnt be done, if you smoke it, you find it quite a pleasing experiance, only reason people hate it is because it leads to the person seeking to highten the experiance with harder drugs and it has the obvious drawbacks, just like 70% of the stuff we have anyways.. im not speaking of it in a positive way, although it may sound like it...

Best answers
I don't do drugs, smoke or alcohol. No reason other than I've seen how it's made other people.
Although I don't do the stuff I was still a little offended by SaiyanPrides post. Calling people pathetic, weak and callow because they deal with life in a different way to you is pretty bad in my opinion.

Best answers
I didnt really read through this whole topic...but i just wanted to point out something...

Several ppl have said that anyone who puts toxic/harmful things into their body is a dumbass/stupid/ignorant/whatever...

Wrap your brain around this...90% of ALL dairy farmers use cancer causeing additives to the cows food to make them produce more milk...that means all your milk/cheese/icecream/dairy has some form of additive that can cause cancer...

ALL vegetible farmers put pesticides on their crops to keep bugs from eating them...how do u konw all the chemicals get washed off (even if u cook the stuff and wash it sometimes it still doesnt help)

Scientists have also come up with plants that only germinate once...meaning after the first time they produce seeds/fruit/vegetibles they die and dont return...and guess what...the additives that they use to make them that way cause all sorts of diseases...from cancer to brain damage...\

these are just SOME examples of the kind of money making bull**** that the govt/producers are comming up with...so just because u dont use drugs/alcohol doesnt mean u are totally safe...

-On Topic-
Drugs yes..(weed like twice)
Alcohol yes...all the time
Cigarettes yes..(tried them once and hated it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom