diablos' art kinda style thread thing ~ wooo \o/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice buddy, i really dig your style.

but try not to double post ;) even if its an update, its still not allowed.

Best answers
Sure thing axman.
------------
All done!

I guess i finished this too quick to get a decent amount of replies, but oh well *shrugs*

Took aroundabout 2 days, probably 6-7 hours total. Fun. Planning another jedah pic. Comments greatly appreciated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really good, the only thing I can think of is that his fingers look a little too long although that could be because of the nails. I can't comment much because i'm not familiar with 'Vampire Saviour' but make some new SH stuff and i'll be over it like a contagious rash.

Best answers
i like the shading and the colors on the red (tail thing? i dont konw wat it is), it's really awesome. i think the shading on his clothing could use the same treatment you did on the red thing. still seems slightly incomplete because of that but overall very nice. :)

Best answers
Linda said:
i like the shading and the colors on the red (tail thing? i dont konw wat it is), it's really awesome. i think the shading on his clothing could use the same treatment you did on the red thing. still seems slightly incomplete because of that but overall very nice. :)
Yup I agree the body looks way to dull in comparison to the tail.
I think it' because the tail looks to have a strong lightsource due to the strong contrast in the shading, while the blue vest and wings have allmost no shading. There's no specific lightsource.

I also agree bout the fingers

But in any case i love the whole colour assemble and the look of the character. I like it. :D

Best answers
Thanks for the comments guys 8D

The red hand thing is part of a cool special attack that he does (vampire savior is a 2d fighter) so i thought it'd be cool to include in the pic. It's supposed to be made out of blood, although i think its too vibrant to look like that atm, but that's the reason its very shiny in comparison to his (cotton?) coat. Very big hands/long fingers are a character trait also.

The next pic i have in mind should be really cool if i can pull it off. All your replies are much appreciated guys =)

Best answers
Just a quickie-

My girlfriend asked me to make her a servbot in 3d so i did, took about an hour. I think it's pretty funny so i figured i'd post it. Its almost all primatives, i feel dirty.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O nice stuff man, good to see you here ^_^

the latest is awesome, but i think the hand with the thumb pointing up is too far to the right, or the angle of the arm joining it isnt correct... just something about it, other than that, great stuff, i really like the face ^_^ looks really crisp

Best answers
Hey thanks dave, its good to see you active again as well. We should OC some time.

Clean lines almost done -

Best answers
That last one looks cool, I like the expression on his face.
Isnt the arm to the right a bit too long or is it me?

Best answers
Thx for the comments guys.

Just a real quick update, although the work done on it wasnt quick heh. Gotta nip off out soon.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
but try not to double post ;) even if its an update, its still not allowed.
I told Diablos that because this is his showcase thread, and he's only going to be showing all new art pieces in this thread, and not creating a new thread everytime he creates a piece, we would let the rules slide a bit. Similar to Tales' art thread, we've never come down on her for double posting in her thread.

Best answers
More random crap. I dunno if i will finish this, like i didn't finish the last one

Best answers
lol i like the coffee mug, and the smiling impaled thing

good stuff

Best answers
Haha love the "can't be evil all the time" mug...

Love the evil chair and the evil armor. Nice evil detail...

But his helmet, trash can kind of thingie isn't evil enough if you ask me.

The sword is also pretty dull in a not-enough-evilness kind of way.

I hope that helped. But in any case if your next wip is as big of an improvement as the last one was from the first, it'll really rule the world,word...

Btw i feel like drawing knights too now, but it looks like you've been drawing them for a long time, so i don't stand a chance doing any good, meh

Best answers
legend- ta for the crits. As for drawing knights long time, not really. Just look at some ref and make up some armour. Playing guild wars helps too (lol?)

Worked on this for the past hour or so, getting a bit tired of monotone now though so i'm gonna take a break. Feedback appreciated as this is my1st real attempt at lineless art in photoshop =/

Yes i'm aware that the lines are still visible slightly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on the first look very nice

on the second very blury at the legs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom