diablos' art kinda style thread thing ~ wooo o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me steals character design for next model! o/

thats really good man :) almost looks like its influenced by virgil...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually... diablos... if you could draw that as a front and side image, id definatly give it a try in terms of modeling it. wow man, just... wow. I saw that on deviant art, and I wasnt sure if you did that, its one of your best works.

Best answers
ok, he's almost done. I'm just touching up the colours now, slightly adjusting hues and sharpening highlights. Final will probably be up later today some time, although.... it'll look almost identical to this XD

REMOVED RARG D:

gir- virgil?
dan - eh, maybe. probably not though as i'm well lazy :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im thinking he means Virgil from DMC?

anyway, I'm really loving this but the shoes look a bit weird to me, like he's got either massive feet or massive shoes ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy freaking hell, your art is awesome.

/me gives muffin

Best answers
Yup, he's done. Not much of a change from the last one (hence why i removed it :p), but a few "finishing touches". Drop and leave a comment on the one at my DA too if you like, more pageviews for me! =D http://www.deviantart.com/view/17215806/

You can also grab the lineart from DA, incase anyone wants to have a shot at colours (i'm pretty doubtful tho', no one ever does :p).
http://www.deviantart.com/view/17214172/

Post your crits if you have 'em as well, i won't be changing this but i'll keep them in mind when doing the next one.

Chaos~ DMC, as in Devil may cry? /me is stupid
Shiyojin Rommyu~ =D. *scofs muffin*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the blood. It looks very realisitc.

Dude. Do you do commissions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah as in Devil May Cry ;)

....now what about them shoes eh?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that is hot, everyone should agree on how hot that is, WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING HOT YET?! >_<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=D it looks awesome man, but i wudda made that secondary light slightly more intense, again, tis sweet stuff, keep up teh sexy work =0

Best answers
shiyojin - i've never done a comission before, but only because nobody's asked

chaos - ah, thought so. Isn't that guy called Dante though? (never played any of the dmc games ;_;).. and i love pointy boots so sue me! =D

opty - mmm I AM HOT, WTF?! ~~~ ;O

dave - just =D

thanks for the 'nuff replies guys, its a shame i can't showpiece my next works here D= (mod work ;_;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see. Would you perhaps consider doing a drawing for me, if you can find the time for it? I'll give you the details if you're interested. I don't know if there's anything I can offer you in return, though...

Best answers
Maybe, i gots lots of mod work to get outta the way before fun drawing again though.

And wow i just realised i didn't stick this in here, ho hum what am i playing at?

BE AFRAID!!!

1 hr speedypaint some days ago when the forum was down...ahh course that's why i didnt post it. Problem solved ;]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn thats scary =0, but im loving the colours you choose, the lighting on that fleshy tone looks perfect, shinny and rather creepy at the same time. Even though it was a speed paint i think the entrails on the floor cudda been more detailed =P, they look a little bland and the stuff at the top looks a little low quality (proabably just due to how u blended it). Other than that, another fine peice of art from joo ^_^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't want to know what that is o_O. Looks like something you'd find lurking in the shadows of Doom 3, very spookeh. ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More like something from Cold Fear. And Diablos, Virgil is Dante's evil brother >:F

The last headcrabby thingie looks great man, all I gotta do now if figure out what's the top and what's the bottom. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
More like something from Cold Fear. And Diablos, Virgil is Dante's evil brother >:F

The last headcrabby thingie looks great man, all I gotta do now if figure out what's the top and what's the bottom. ;)
Headcrab? Rofl. It's a human with its intestines rolling out of his stomach and its limbs replaced with metal arms and legs. I think it's supposed to be barely alive, and somehow trying to get away from whatever it was that caused it to be in this state.

Best answers
I dunno what i was thinking when i drew that, it might have been Silent Hill, i was talkin to some chick about it at the time (the loves it :/)/
Hehe, damn shiyojin, you thought into it more than i did.
chaos- "Virgil is Dante's evil brother >:F" ooooh.. got pics? XD

erm... i was gonna post something... oh yeah!
http://www.lod3d.net/upload/daviddiab2.wpe - (You need opencanvas though ;P)

diab+dave fun =D. i got cut off halfway through the dude at the bottom though, so its like, cut short... nevermind :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol. I'm told I have a sick eye for detail. The being has one of its 'arms' raised, I thought it might have been some desperate attempt at walking.

I love your art. There's lots to look at and discover, and it's neatly presented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom