Devil - Anyone encountered this guy?

Best answers
It is quite elementary my friends. * Buu chuckle *
Now, what is the most nasty type of ban...
Quess? It begins with a I and ends with a P

IP!
If someone spots the lamer, just ask a admin to come and log his IP. If his IP is caught, it can be banned by the admin.
And hopefully, this guy isn't running a Linux route server. Or his Virtual host will change ip and come back in.

Although I have no problems with his guy, since I play on the Dutch servers. I wish you good luck. :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can kinda confirm his having more than one CD key. When I wonid'ed him the other day I got a different key than the one ... whoever it was listed earlier. At least I know what he's doing now (and I can reproduce it easily).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man this is weird people in ESF are talking about this guy to...

...Something MUST be done to stop him....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately I don't think much can be done, aside from a ban. You certainly would have difficult stopping him from overflowing servers. Now that I know what to do (and it isn't all that easy), it is pretty apparent that it wouldn't be easy to code out. Something has to be done about what he's doing, not just him.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
actualy in hl it is possible to crash servers

though nothing can be done about it
Actualy, they have a program that will tell the client to do other commands if they try to do it. So if they tried to crash the server, it would tell them to retry or any misc. command.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Culex, your right, but the main problem is that nobody knows what the command is! if we knew they would stop it in the next update as well as ban his wonid hopefully ^_^

Best answers
Well part of this is spectator, so just if they try to use I dunno, Is it jointeamthree or something? Either way just tell it to retry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im going to go huntin under a new name and see if i can find out how to do it or even get another to tell me what command it is ^_^

Best answers
They already reported it so this will probably be a new server side only fix or just a main server fix. Maybe they'll tell some trustedpeople but you never know 0.o

Best answers
I hope this problem goes away fast,I dont like dumb hackers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think devil maybe the 1st of many cheater's comeing to esf
the more ppl play it the more cheater's will come

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i found out that to crash someones pc and go spec are console commands, so if any of you out there that find out or even know the commands for these, PM them to an admin like cucumba so they can remove them in 1.1 ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something has to be done...

...If there is one cheater there is bound to be another...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, the problem has been isolated and reported. Give it time... if you really want to go searching and you find something, don't post it here. We don't need that kind of information spreading around.

Best answers
it was only a matter of time till those asshat people finally found there way to esf...its a shame how people have nothing better to do than mess around with other peoples fun...:\

*edit* thnx orez for the sig compliment :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
kick a$$ gir sig. but think of it counter strike started out like this with cheater's just cuzz of a few bug's u know it was the skin bug
same thing is happening now with esf it's gonna get worst i know

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They aren't hacking, they're exploiting. Unless harSens can find a way to program around it, there isn't much hope of stopping it. Luckily there are very few people who know how to take advantage of this particular exploit.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
they could add no spectator allowed.. so its not possible to have spectators..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, that will work, for when i was tryin to get this guy to tell me he sed you go into spec mode and type sommat into the console....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom