Devil - Anyone encountered this guy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah magus, this guy is doing it intentionally. You see the times the server overflows is when he gets double teamed. He says "no 2 v 1." Then the next time I attack him with someone else, the server crashes. And then we all rejoin and the fight begins again. I let the 1v1 go, but as soon as come up behind him and hit, and he's flying away, bam, overflow. Almost every time he gets in melee killed, hit from behind, kame-nuked, he'll blow the server. And sometimes he'll overflow everyone like 10 times before letting it all go smoth for about 5 minutes.

I hit him once while he was transing, and while he was flying through the air the server crashed. This isn't coincidental. It's never overflowed while he was charging a beam, or swooping, or anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree... this guy is a pretty serious problem in ESF, im going to run off now and try and get screenys of there names for any help before its not too late *runs off*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has never happened to me what kind of server are you in when it happens?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the servers ive seen him in tend to be the main esf servers,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
well.? nothing to do about it? possible to set that you cant be a spectator.. :| or FORCE spawn!
isnt there already force spawn??
i think there is o_O

Best answers
Hey just got my face rearranged by Devil how the **** does he keep in spectate yet still manages to kill everyone. I even found my blocks didn't work how do we have any fun when this person is spoiling it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THATS IT!!! ARGH!!! I GOT A PIC OF THE GUY AND IS WONID!!!
heres a pic in action:
copy into browser
http://www.webspawner.com/users/gffdfdf/devilpic.jpg

and of course, his w0nid for those who need to ban his id (wink wink)
id: devil 211 1692877 0 00:27 601 i hope this was of use, i just do not want him to ruin esf! grr!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
now here's a new problem what if he is crashing server's
and say we get all that we need to ban him what if he's one of thoe's guy's who has more than one cd key ?
then i wood be scared:cry: O_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
he has a nice ping i whant that kind of ping :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think you can ban anyone from playing esf.
I get GREAT ping like 100 and below. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course you can, you connect with a cd-key, this also contains your wonid, people with high enough power can block the wonid and disable the cd key forever, yay!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya but that's not gonna happen

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Listen here, you can ban peoples WONID's like this

Banid "number of minutes you want to ban them for(type 0 for permanent) "WONID" kick

yea it can happen, it is a simple RCON command.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well obviously this guy got lucky enough to stumble onto a little bug and now has enough arrogance and audasity to use it as a weapon.
Action must be taken. He must be caught in the act, and he must be banned from all of the public ESF servers as soon as he is.
Wherever there is light, there is darkness.
Wherever there are people trying to have a good time playing a game, there will be people trying to use hacks and bugs to ruin it for everyone.
If he comes to your personal servers, just ban him. You can set it up so he cannot be allowed in even after you leave and make the server again. by adding the banid command to your (listenserver.cfg?) file. I'm not sure which file it is, someone will pop in with it I'm sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and there we have the solution, lets settle with it as that, although i still want it up the next level, but oh wello_o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well we still need an admin to see him in the act not just to go say he is dooing it with out some thing to back this up just to be fair

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't need an admin to see it, we just need to tell an admin about this thread. There are enough people with first hand experience of this BS to get him gone for good. I'd certainly testify, though I'd rather find out how he's doing it first.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is confirmed. I've figured out how he's doing it. Consider it reported, and just call me the little detective that could ^_^

Best answers
Well after reading this post on him, I encountered him yesterday. I kept asking him why he was pulling this crap and he never said why exactly. Someone mentioned him getting banned and he said it was ok cause he had 13 cd keys, and if he needed more he could just steal another copy of Halflife from his local Target. He also mentioned he had some hack thing that would keep him from being banned. After he kicked us all for about 10 mins, I was laying on the obscenities and insults for a while, he finally just left thankfully. I really hope someone does something about this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom