Devil - Anyone encountered this guy?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That isn't exactly comforting. We aren't talking about servers crashing either... I don't know why people are focusing on that. You start to get an edge on him and you overflow. Sometimes just you, and sometimes everyone but Devil. You'll reconnect just in time to notice that his score hasn't changed before you overflow again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i was in a server with him and it never over flowed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy in hl it is possible to crash servers

though nothing can be done about it

Best answers
Just a bug he may have found and is exploiting, or its just a bug with him inpeticuler and he can't help it. Or it could be the servers...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it cood be any of that who know's let see if it still happen's in the new beta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny I have never ran into him and I run into everyone.

Best answers
well, no matter what u want to believe, he DOES have something to do with the server crashing. altho we're not quite sure if its intentional or not.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well.? nothing to do about it? possible to set that you cant be a spectator.. :| or FORCE spawn!

Best answers
perhaps its just some poor guy who sux and his computer keeps crashing or something. He may not even be intending to crash the server.

Then again, he could be some ******* who want to wreck the game for others. Personally, i havent encountered him....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then I have an answer if you go to a server when he is in just leave or if he comes in when your there PUND the crap out of him untill he leaves.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on Snow, you know darn well that this isn't just about a guy named Devil. We're trying to figure out what is making us overflow whenever he gets angry. He never talks, he just flies around, but when he stops moving, or appears to stop moving, people start dropping. He's doing something alright. How can he protect himself from overflow when no one else can?

Edit: More confirmation. At the time of writing this post addition, Devil is currently specing as Gohan in Central Dm #4. He mysteriously stops moving and everyone on the server overflows, again, and again, and again. I think I know how he's doing it, but I wont let any information out until I am sure of it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
maybe i know how he is overflow the server. but i am not going to tell :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why will you not tell? If you do maybe the ESF team can fix in Beta 1.1. unless you are DEVIL!

LOL J/K

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Sonic I respect you for having the intelligence for not telling, becase I know there is at least one or more "devils" on this forum that would stretch curiousity, maybe he stops and people drops because he has bad comp problems and he is almost lagging out and a bug does something weird? Maybe he is crashing? People are innocent until proven guilty? Hmmm, How about, if you fear him, then just type "status" in console and get his WONID, then you will not have to complain when he enters your server, but ya never know, could be accident, could be planned...

Best answers
i think ogc has a command that can make a server overflow.. normally they do it when you piss em off :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
argh! this guy! he's real! damm that guy, after bumpin into him one in spec i just ignored it and went into the forums, i happened to catch this post and then went out, i came in and found this guy on a server with 5 others TRAINING OTHERS! there were about 6 all in spec, when i noticed him there, he asked me if i wanted to know how to go spec, i sed no and continued kickin all there asses when the server overflowed, i went on the same server, 2 mins later, overflowed, i tryed again and he told me do i need to h@X0rz u? then i overflowed... this is pretty serious, if we dont stop him soon, this tactic will spread and the n00b's will rule us all! ARGH!!!! *runs off*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom