Devil - Anyone encountered this guy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do become a spec and fight? I have seen people do it that does not make them hackers. Just makes all the enemy. Good chalange.

Best answers
oi....i regret saying this...but i use the spec bug--SOMETIMES!!!!!
and i dont overflow! once i went into a server with 4 ppl in Spec mode (including me) and the server didn't even crash the whole hour i was there!!!!!! oh, and i do NOT use that bug anymore...yeah, i get pissed off at those ppl now, i dunno which are friend or foe and i don't want to cause otha ppl trouble so i stopped it. anyways, my SN is [Demon]BahamutGoku or [Demon]BahamutCloud or anyways, its just [Demon]Bahamut something! k, cya, latez, gtg for friggin hw..........

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't hacking, and it isn't spec mode. I wont tell you how to get into spec mode, but if you really want to know check the bug reporting forum. This is overflowing by command... it has nothing to do with being a spectator.

Best answers
well.. i didnt really mean hackers.... i meant *******s in general :D its just the fact they screw around with ppl while there having fun. they spoil others fun so they have fun...thos *******s...;(

Best answers
Devil you say??? thats the nickname of my brother in esf!!!!

Ill go check it out;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope it is, then its actually an advantage! if it is, tell him to tell you how to do it then you PM the mods with it (no not post!!!)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if it is your borther or is not plz let us know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing as a spectator is not a hack but a bug I see people do it all the time. If it is your brother no one will be mad if you dont tell(family first). If it was my bro I would not tell but personaly tell him to stop.

Best answers
What a surprise...the mysterious person who supposedly crashes the servers through the mode of spectating has come to be our esf player's brother, lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have never seen this devil guy.. and if i do see him.. ill quikly change my name to GOD and pwn this guy:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom