Default music and songs for esf mp3 player

Best answers
I have noticed most of the ESF 1.3 preview that were post in the www.esforces.com homepage were using some, DBZ music. I can't recall. The lastest preview was the turbo aura. I noticed about that preview they used one DBZ music. Again, I can't recall it but I know it is from DBZ.

The Suggestion: Everyone who play ESF, whenever he/she starts the game. The MP3 will always play the default song which aren't related to DBZ. My idea is for the *default* songs of the ESF mp3 player to play songs which are related to DBZ. Like that music that were used on that esf 1.3 turbo aura preview. With songs or musics related to DBZ it would give us a feel of DBZ while playing ESF. I know we can add in songs of our own. But the default songs should be related to DBZ just like the music used for the esf 1.3 turbo aura preview.

I know we can add in our own songs into the esf mp3 player. But the songs that I want to add in is some DBZ related music since ESF is about DBZ and I want more feel of DBZ. But I can't find any suitable DBZ songs or musics for it. I hope the ESF team will look into this and as for esf 1.3, they will set the default songs and musics all related to DBZ.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im assuming your talking about adding dbz songs from the show (which is unfortunately in violation of copyright laws) they cant distribute that for free theres a chance they could be found out and be forced to stop working on esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
im assuming your talking about adding dbz songs from the show (which is unfortunately in violation of copyright laws) they cant distribute that for free theres a chance they could be found out and be forced to stop working on esf
SSJ3 Assenstion song is being distibuted freely and so far everything seems fine, i say since its been violated once, go for the rest.

Best answers
However I'd rather NOT take the chance of ESF being cut off... I NEED MY ESF!!!
<_<
So Yeah , if you want the songs , get them yourself , make a playlist with them. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In a past thread, Hworang said he contacted Bruce Faulconer himself (the composer of the music of DBZ) and got permission to use the SSJ3 Ascension Theme in ESF. I'm not sure about other tracks. Seeing as it technically does count as freely distributing copyrighted material, permission would be needed for the other tracks.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
In a past thread, Hworang said he contacted Bruce Faulconer himself (the composer of the music of DBZ) and got permission to use the SSJ3 Ascension Theme in ESF. I'm not sure about other tracks. Seeing as it technically does count as freely distributing copyrighted material, permission would be needed for the other tracks.
Bruce Faulconer didn't do the original music though. The Japanese Dragon Ball Z music is superior, IMOO. And it's being distributed around the internet like water in a rich man's home. Toei and Funi aren't doing anything to prevent it.

The only BF song I liked was Cell's theme song, and even then, I still find the Japanese one better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want music to play from the show, go here It has practically every song for you to listen to only from the show, but if you look in your temporary files, you'll see it downloads the mp3s there. If you do download them, try not to abuse this link so they wont shut the site down...And in my opinion, I like Americas music better, the japanese music sounds like an orrestra a lot of the times and is too jolly.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
If you want music to play from the show, go here It has practically every song for you to listen to only from the show, but if you look in your temporary files, you'll see it downloads the mp3s there. If you do download them, try not to abuse this link so they wont shut the site down...And in my opinion, I like Americas music better, the japanese music sounds like an orrestra a lot of the times and is too jolly.
It's not Jolly, so much, it's just fast-paced. And alot of the time, in DBZ, that's what the show needs. It looks a lot better for Gokou to beat up Freezer to Princes of the Universe, than it is for Gokou to beat up Freezer to Where the Boys are.

Why? Pace, and tone. Where the boys are is a slow paced song, and doesn't belong in an action sequence.

Whether or not you think the music is better in American/Japanese, chances are you're not going to change your mind based on what someone else says. It's a lot like religion. Unless you're looking for a religion, chances are, you're not going to become a Christian overnight because of what a Christian preached to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom