Deadliset Beam

What is the deadliest beam in your opinion?

• Gohan Sheild attack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamehameha

• Gammit gun

• Big Bang

• Special Beam Cannon

• Death ball

• Spirit Bomb

• Final Flash

• Masenko/Power Beam

• Hard to judge

• Total voters
Best answers
Okay, so you can't move with it. But they don't go very far when they're on the ground hehehehehe.

Best answers
Ah, but if you're calling for a PS, and nobody's gonne melee you, FF ownz. How you ask? THe answer is simple: Land before you charge it. The ki you gain from being on the ground will more than make up for the advantage the Kame's weaker power has.

Final Flash 0wnz!

Best answers
can generic ps w/ kameha? I know Masenko cant.. that move is worthless, they should change it!

Best answers
I think the shield attack is the strongest considering if you get enough people to feed it energy they you can waist the entire map with one shot.

Best answers
mhm, one question: what happens if a special beam cannon hits a normal beam like kame or bigbang? starts a ps? i dunno... i have to test this w some stupid bots *g*

Best answers
Originally posted by Zentenk
can generic ps w/ kameha? I know Masenko cant.. that move is worthless, they should change it!
yes it can and so can the masenko, the only problem is that there has to be quite a distance between the players for the generic or the masenko to get the upper hand.

Best answers
heh, my thoughts on this matter are simple.

Its all about the Final Flash.

Gohan's shield attack is good, but if u want it to be really powerful, someone has to attack you with energy, plus u have to hold it for quite a long time. I prefer the Final Flash to anything, but Goku's Kamehameha is probobly the best. Medium charge speed, good strenght, plus he can move around as he charges and teleport as SSJ.

Go go Final Flash :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've already started a post about making the Final Flash more realistic, among others. Right at the moment I feel it's blatantly obvious that the kamehameha is the most dangerous beam. 2 characters start off with it from the get go, and the blast radius is even larger than the current final flash. The fact that Goku can zanzoken while he charges it after he hits SSJ is... well not like the show, and dangerous. He can get half way across the map before he fires it off, making sure that he'll hit whoever he is aiming for. You can't move charging final flash, so someone can hit you while you aren't looking, or someone who sees you charging can fly off to somewhere safe. Kamehameha needs to get toned down.

Best answers
I think that the big bang attack is the dealiest cuz when you charge it you make no noise there is no glow so you can just wait untill a guy is in range and baaaaaaam! mofos is just pieces.

~RAGE

Best answers
big bang ... now thats a nice attack ... the sounds, the power, the animation ... and the blast zone ... just standing mid air and charging it up at somebody is spectacular ... :yes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should make it a beam like it is on the show though.

Best answers
i agree it should be a beam like in the cartoon! and arnt we a little old to watching cartoons!o_o o_o okokok just joking its an ANIME! (aww poop)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bb isnt a beam in the show though...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is. When Vegitto used big bang against Buu, it was a beam.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I'm not sure where else to post this, so I'll toss it in here.

It says in the forum rules that there will be no new transformations or player models in future releases of ESF. Does that mean what it sounds like it means, or did they mis-post?

Best answers
for one u shoudl use the edit, button and not double post, but mostly likey there wont be any more transformations or characters in the Beta 1.1, not beta 2

Best answers
yep, it is fired as a beam vs cell ... anyway i still like mostly the pose about it ... besides the fact i've blown maps with it ...

Best answers
I know for a fact that the Big Bang is a beam. watch the japanese episode of DBZ b4 vegetto is absorbed. he uses an attack that sweeps down and majorly ***** buu up. in the American version he says nothing but you can hear in the japanese version that he yells "BIG BANG ATTACK" in his cool little voice :p

Best answers
I’m guessing that the DBZ crew can form their ki to create either a ball or beam attack of the same named attack. Look at the Kame torpedoes, they are a Kame but they are in a ball form. Look at when Cell fires a Kame at Gohan and Gohan fires one back. Cells beam was attacked when he fired it but after gohan threw his out, Cell’s was no longer attached, it was in a ball form.

During the ending of the namek saga Krillin was standing in the ocean and performed a Kame into the water. It was not attacked or in a beam form, it appeared to be in a ball form, or so I can only assume because it wasn’t attached, it just pushed the waves back.

During the fight between Freeza and Gohan after Gohan knocked Freeza to the ground, Gohan performed a rezoku and then sits there charging up an attack above his head. Finally Gohan has the attack charged to its max and then he releases it in a ball form but he says Masenko and throws it.

With all that said I’m guessing there attacks can be a ball or beam, its their choice.

V'

Best answers
The best beam/projectile inmho would have to be krillian's scattering shot.If you transform and let that baby fly, you can pretty much cause the same effect an exploded kiblob would make.In second place is Final Flash,I once started a weak FF vs maybe a 3/4 of a kamewave from gohan.Final flash won.In third mouthblast or candy attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom