Deadliset Beam

What is the deadliest beam in your opinion?

• Gohan Sheild attack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamehameha

• Gammit gun

• Big Bang

• Special Beam Cannon

• Death ball

• Spirit Bomb

• Final Flash

• Masenko/Power Beam

• Hard to judge

• Total voters
Best answers
Probaly spelled wrong but vote on deadliest beam and share your opinion.

Personally I think it is the sheild attack it abosrbs other attacks energys + gohans own energy and fires it in one ball of energy and ive used this so many times and have had GREAT RESULTS:D :fight: .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I vote that its hard to judge.
Each attack has its advantages and disadvantages, such as being able to fire the SBC and fly away, being able to teleport+charge the Kame while ur SSJ, being able to detonate the beam outside of Gohan's shield and still hurt him, different charging times, etc.
I think its really just a matter of opinion and past success with each move, but lets hear what you guys think.

Best answers
I voted shield attack, but only cuz generic beam wasn't there.:devil: :devil: :talk: :rolleyes: :) :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definitely kamehameha in goku's hands. I mean you can just charge it, and dodge all over the place with teleport, and jump up and down, until you are fully charged and have a good shot, then you just release and predetonate it when the enemy is close. Get's them to like no hp at all. It's prolly the most useful/most used/ most lamed attack. Then when you're dying ur just hold it and aim down, and run across the ground, so that when some poor ******* hits you with melee you get a death and a kill, thus evening it out.

I don't do this but yah it's pretty useful in a retarded, boring kind of way.

Best answers
if u are a ssj gohan on the floor not flying, and hold the attack for 5- 6 mins, then fire it, its the most powerful, cause it can exploded the whole esf_city map

so yer Gohans shield attack, where the others u have to ps for a long time to take out a whole map

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, with shield you have to count on your enemy being dumb enough to bombard you with energy attacks. Plus, they can disc and laser you as easy as pie.

Best answers
yes but some noobs dont know, about that,and u could hid and ask a team mate to keep the others busy

question y have u put in attacks that arnt beams

or u ask them if they want a changel to bs or ps your shield attack

Best answers
you just need to learn how to use it. See a teamate losing a ps? Just get into the middle, and you'll be absorb both attacks, then lett'r rip!

Best answers
O, I didnt know we were voting for best attack or I woulda picked kamehame. I thought u meant deadliest as in most powerful. I chose spirit bomb cuz it can blow up the whole map with out a ps or waiting 5 minutes with shield attack.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan's KWave. And probably Goku's but I don't play as him. That thing blows up monstrous on higher PL and at full charge and it doesn't cost the full KI like FF so you can still win most struggles. Not to mention it makes a great long distance support attack in teamplay mode. If the enemy is gathered in an area accross the map, let it fly over there and get the heat off yor team.

-Karrde-

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as a beam , I like the k-wave best, but when I'm with my clan, trying to make the map blow up, I just make a shield with gohan, tha't gives the biggest explosions imho, but I don't find it a good attack tbh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok people get a few things right

death ball, genki dama, shield attack, sbc, and big bang arnt beam attacks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think kamehameha, or multiple sbc's

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

lol Hibiki, your so write, atleast some one else saw that, as i said in my other post

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think all ppl noticed

but why mention it if it doesn't matter for the outcome?

Best answers
in my opinion Final flash maybe it has a long chrage rate but hey it packs a hell of a wollop ;)

Best answers
i would have said final flash to . howeveri had to go for shield. i was playing on my server today and i had some teamwork going.

Guess what we were oing.

i was gohan, and i would put my shield on. then i had like 2 or 3 people firing there strongest kamhamahas mouth blasts final flashes etc. into my shield. MAN the SIZE of the explosions was phenominal.

Your team m8s dont mind doing this if FF is off lol.

Otherise you wipe out everyone in the entire map.

So basically. if you are against noobs, or have team m8s willing to charge you up then shield attack is strongest

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

In a mistake of making the thread hibiki i realized that untill to late your right they arent ebam tehy are projectiles i meant for it to be energy attacks and for the earlier post most people are morons and fall for the sheild attack.

Best answers
alright, The generic beam is actually the most powerful and destructive beam in ESF at the moment.

Why? Because it has no damage cap, thus if it WINS a powerstruggle, you basically have the equivalent of 12 Hiroshimas depending on how long you struggle. ^^

Final Flash, Spirit bomb, Big bang, Kamehameha and all those other goodys have a damage cap. ^^

The shield is potentially the most destructive attack out of the lot, but we're talkin' about beams here. =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but thats the point there is no best beam

final flash has the raw power but cant ps well

basic beam has no power but can get uber in a ps

and all the others just go inbetween thoes 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom