Deadliset Beam

What is the deadliest beam in your opinion?

• Gohan Sheild attack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamehameha

• Gammit gun

• Big Bang

• Special Beam Cannon

• Death ball

• Spirit Bomb

• Final Flash

• Masenko/Power Beam

• Hard to judge

• Total voters
Best answers
haha what no burning attack:p :p :p :p
But seriously i voted final flash (haha it does have some sweet raw power to it), but i was kinda torn cause you can move after shooting a special beam cannon and while someone is ps with it you can hit them like 2 or 3 more times. Same thing with the big bang, final buster, death ball and genki dama. so i dunno, i went for what i thought was the best beam.

Best answers
I thought i forgot something oh and Hibiki nothing mentioned about best beam its in your own opinion what is the deadliest beam or energy attack. It depends on power level i know and it depends on how well you can use it against someone like a sheild or spirit bomb, why spirit bomb people might ask? It is because it takes quite a while to charge but if your timing is good someone that rushes right at you will take the impact if not die get damaged and stop so you can get the hell out of there!

Best answers
I had to vote kamehameha but i didnt want to.
I wanted to vote Final Flash but in the end the beam takes way to long to charge, u cant move for that time and u glow bright yellow letting everyone know what ur doing.
And the end result is either a kick in the face or a beam thats only a little bit stronger than gohans kamehameha and he can float around while doing that and hes not so noticeable and its much quicker to load... even gokus kame is much better cause of the teleport option
but final flash should be the best move in the game unfortunately it isnt

MaX

Best answers
??? UMM topic says BEAM .. and deathball is not a beam.. lol but whatever then i say umm i dunno rly... prolly deathball then :)

Best answers
Generic beam r0x0rs your s0x0rs. I've destroyed the WHOLE map with a generic beam with not even 1 mil pl. It was in a ps me and this guy had for like 1 minute.

Best answers
Originally posted by MaX
??? UMM topic says BEAM .. and deathball is not a beam.. lol but whatever then i say umm i dunno rly... prolly deathball then :)
Ive explained what happned with that if you took time to actually read the other posts. Final flash does say alot about what your doing but i dont see many people rushing at you when your doing it

Best answers
I voted for the Final flash

Its the coolest attack in whole DBZ is you see vegeta against perfect cell and vegeta is whole ****ed up and did his last attack (final flash) and fired it on perfect cell.

The explosion is soooo big you see the beam bouncing on the earth

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
shield is lethal if u charge it long enough and if ppl hit u with like SB and FF

Best answers
shield is hard. i hit magus with 2 full charge sb then guy hit him with ff. then i went to block the shiled atatck and had 3 mil more pl then him. i only bug it sliver. so i think its way stronger. then spirit bomb is next. when u can beat guy with it in ps with him using when hes stronger i knwo it betetr. i ps guy at 18 mil i had 9 mil he barley pushed it back.

Best answers
You can kill everyone on the gmae with a shield attack

Best answers
shield really isnt a BEAM i voted kamehameha cuz its good in ps, i think FF sux in PS plus i just like to use kamehameha more

Best answers
in raw power final flash would win, but you need to keep ontop of the ps immediately to win. bad points, you cant move while charging, and it sucks up a lot of ki

which is why i voted kamehameha, you can move with it, its v strong and you can charge it up huge with relatively little ki, plus you can teleport with it :p (as goku)

Best answers
if your in for a long ps then gammit gun owns. has very little ki cost and can keep on goen and goen. downside, need a large gap between the 2 ppl so you can get control of the stuggle b4 it hits you.

Best answers
i noticed, that the special beam cannon of piccolo hurts if it hits you direct....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
final flash is the deadliest beam to strong to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll say it again.... Kamehameha wins. The fact that you can run, jump, and fly with it makes it harder to get melee'd while your doing it. It's also pretty fast charging, and fast moving, doesn't take up much energy, and then it has a HUGE explosion.

Final Flash... pfft... you can't move, it's charge time is ass-long (these 2 things meaning if you're seen, you're screwed) it moves slow as hell, and it takes up like 80 percent of your energy. Big radius if you can get if off... but bleh.

Shield attack... no, because you can't control it and plus you have to rely on the stupidity of your enemys and cooperativeness of your teammates for it to REALLY work.

Best answers
I voted Kamehameha because it almost always owns every map.

Next to that I would have to say Special Beam Cannon because you can shoot it and then get out of the way, and if someone gets into a ps with your shot you can just fly up and melee them because they be stoopid enough to ps with a Special Beam Cannon. Why is it stupid to ps with a special beam cannon one might ask? Very simple, there ain't nobody on the other end!:talk:

After the Special Beam Cannon I would have to say ooohhhhhh.......Trunk's neglected Burning Attack! Why? Because although this weapon is lacking in power it charges quickly, it doesn't take up that much energy, you can (if I remember correctly) move around with it, and to top it all off it blinds the guy you hit like a Solar Flare! This makes it next to impossible for the poor dupe to counter attack leaving him open for another hit! And another! And another! Ahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

But that doen't mean one of his friends won't sneak up on you and give you a wedgie while you're shining this beautiful flashlight in their eyes.:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually... you can't move while charging or firing burning attack. And the blind effect lasts like 1/4 as long as solar flare. Annnd when most people get hit with it, they just teleport and swoop in random directions. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom