DBZ Movie Piccolo

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
It HAS to be a little different because it's a MOVIE not a 200-some-odd episode series.

You're just close-minded. I love DBZ and anything DBZ related I like fairly well despite consistency.

You should be thankful they are even giving us a movie at all.

Also--the picture must be fake...it's dated December 23rd, a date which has no significance whatsoever...
Once again Saiyan i agree..But Shijing why not have good feelings toward it? So what if they get someone to look different than the anime characters. I mean if anyone saw that movie Mortal Combat (which was kind of a lame movie) Lu Kang was totaly different than that of the game version. But it was as close as they could get him...So why not have good feelings to what these Casting Directors have? I mean its like you look down appon them as if they dont know what they are looking for or doing..Why not have something called "Faith"? Btw the name of the title says it all? Thats bs, they can just name it DBZ: The Movie for all i care. But its still letting me know what kind of movie it is. Its gonna be a movie so i dont know WHAT to expect which is more exciting then telling me Fight For Man..Then i know there is some evil character from the series that is gonna try to kill earth..Not very exciting do you think? Ok 1 question what would you title it if you dont like any of their choices?? o_O

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would Jackie Chan, The Rock, Tom Cruise, Goldberg, Jet Li, or any really big actors want a peice of this movie? Maybe if they wanted there careers ruined. Who really honest to god thinks Jackie Chan would want to be in a movie where the shoot beams out of there hands?

I think the movie will suck, they just can't pull this off and make it look good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes a demon.... hes not suposed to be a prissy biznitch

Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
Why would Jackie Chan, The Rock, Tom Cruise, Goldberg, Jet Li, or any really big actors want a peice of this movie? Maybe if they wanted there careers ruined. Who really honest to god thinks Jackie Chan would want to be in a movie where the shoot beams out of there hands?

I think the movie will suck, they just can't pull this off and make it look good.
Ok who said that those guys were gonna get hired for this movie huh? No said that they were. They were just suggesting/saying maybe. So how do you know? Thats right you dont cuz you have no idea who is gonna be in this movie..Btw that is what many ppl said this character COULD be good for this but that is just what the public wanted. I read an article about it in the DBZ magazine..hey give me a break, i was at a book store and said why not i wonder what they have and i read an article about it. Btw they said Cameron Diaz could play 18...They are so right heheh. But mind you i said COULD. thats the key word i never said anything about IS. So read the full posts instead of reading half way and then making your post. Then you might understand a lil about whats going on...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at a couple of Mr. Chans recent movies, like say... the Tuxedo. and does he do the voice of himself in that cartoon they have? I think he may be willing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miroku said:
Look at a couple of Mr. Chans recent movies, like say... the Tuxedo. and does he do the voice of himself in that cartoon they have? I think he may be willing
oh lord have mercy >_<

Best answers
I totally agree with nelo and SaiyanPride...this movie has the potential to be baaaddd aaaassss..hehe...we have come a long way with movies recently...one great example that has been mentioned is the matrix...take into consideration the big fight with neo and the whole throng of agent smiths...most of that fight was computer made...but u cant even tell if u arent lookin for it..u cant expect something like this to be exactly the same as the cartoon..because its just that a cartoon in order to make it beleiveable in real life they are gonna have to tweak and change a few things...ie maybe they wont have the big hair..maybe all they will do is make it spike up a lil and change to gold when someone goes ssj or somethin...i mean if u think about it...cartoons are exagerated to make them funny or make them seem impossible..thats the point..and about the actors i know a lot of the actors would probably want to be in this movie based on the money they would make on it alone...and instead of Cameron Diaz i would like to see the chick that plays the T-X in T3 to be 18...for some reason she seems more the android type..but then again thats prolly because she was just in T3 =)

Best answers
nah she was just a freak in T3 o_O...but yea this movie definately has potential to be good, and i'm gonna be the first person online at the theatre to see it ;]

Best answers
For everyone to say it's gonna suck, I think it's a little early for that. All you guys have to go on is what you might have "heard" or "read" and the one possibly fake picture of piccolo. But the truth is none of us have a clue. The movie isn't even suppose to start filming till next year. Maybe once we start seeing some trailers or for sure authetic pictures or even an actual cast, then we can't start making predictions. But hey, that's just me. Still it could suck or it could do great. We will just have to wait and find out for ourselves.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys did u know this is Dbz live movie. i contacted www.dragonball.com and it is but they can't tell me and they gave me a sneek pic of vegeta and holy **** hes cool

Best answers
Slim, Show us the picture of Vegeta I'd like to see him.

Best answers
Also, This poster.. I think it's fake. First off, I'm sure they could make a better Piccolo unless the movie was under a $50,000 budget. Also, Didn't they say the movie would be released in 2005? The poster says 2003.

Plus, I can't decide... Does this Piccolo look more like some old 80's horror film or The Mask?

Best answers
Slander said:
I'd say it looks like the dumbest piece of crap to ever come out of movies. FUNi needs to realize that a live action DBZ movie is DESTINED to flop. If they wanna keep the series alive a little longer they should get the animators back together and atleast attempt at making a ANIMATED movie. I mean god look at him, he looks more like a freegin goblin than a namek. :p

Hahaha indeed , this is realy stupid...

Best answers
I was just thinking...you know how J.K. Rowling wanted an all british cast for her Harry Potter movies? All this talk about american actors(not including like Jackie Chan and Jet Li and all) playing the roles of the characters may be somewhat farfetched(dunno how 2 spell that). Who knows, you may be right, but they might only use asian actors. Anyone think of that? Just my 2 cents.. ;D

Best answers
Hey slim if you got a pic of vegeta, show it to us plz.

Best answers
The DBZ movie will be atleast decent. Why? Because of Technology. I am 95% sure that SSJ tranformations, ki attacks, aliens, etc will be done perfectly.
Have any of you seen the Anime "Guyver"? It's a good anime(despite bad dubbing). Guyver was made into a live action movie. There was even a sequel. The movies was very good(haven't seen it in a long time but I can rememeber some of the best parts). And from what I heard about it, it was on a tight budget. I'll see if I can find some clips of the anime and the Live-action movie.
Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is that you can't just write it off as a bad movie before you have any evidence. Most of you should give it more of a chance. You might just be surprised.

^ = 2 cents

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys did u know this is Dbz live movie. i contacted http://www.dragonball.com and it is but they can't tell me and they gave me a sneek pic of vegeta and holy **** hes cool

Can we see the Vegeta pic plz. If you send it to me thru email I will upload it and post it for all. Ill give ya my email thru PM, Slim//

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom