DBZ Movie Piccolo

Best answers
RedSaiya said:
Hahaha indeed , this is realy stupid...
Trov said:
The DBZ movie will be atleast decent. Why? Because of Technology. I am 95% sure that SSJ tranformations, ki attacks, aliens, etc will be done perfectly.
Have any of you seen the Anime "Guyver"? It's a good anime(despite bad dubbing). Guyver was made into a live action movie. There was even a sequel. The movies was very good(haven't seen it in a long time but I can rememeber some of the best parts). And from what I heard about it, it was on a tight budget. I'll see if I can find some clips of the anime and the Live-action movie.
Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is that you can't just write it off as a bad movie before you have any evidence. Most of you should give it more of a chance. You might just be surprised.

^ = 2 cents

Got that? .. :S Like i have been saying RedSaiya..Read ALL of the posts and THEN make your post.. :\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys sorry but its top secret and my friends works there aswell and hes like a music editor and sorry no pic if u want it gimme 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.99 dollars in cash

Best answers
Cucumba, Probably because I'm sure they could do alot better.. And Slim thats already bull because the cast isn't even complete yet.. It's set for 2 years not December 2003 so they got lots of time..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slim is obviously trying desperatley to get some attention and you guys are giving it to him, stop, he hasn't seen vegeta, and he doesn't know anyone who is working on the movie.

I don't know whether the movie will be good or not, but regardless, i will go and see it, it's my mission as a dbz fan. I think that the result will be in extremes, either good or just plain bad. I'm hoping it's good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom