DBZ Movie Piccolo

Best answers
i heard Goldberg is gonna be Nappa, and Leornado Di Caprio as Trunks =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think a real person will look hella funny with goku or vegeta hair.

i think ki attacks and flying will be hard to pull off for the actors, so they will probably stray away from using those most of the time. the super fast speed fighting and transformations shouldnt be that hard with todays technology, all in all im looking forward to it, but at the same time im expecting a big let down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol that's the scariest thing I've ever seen, BTW it looks nothing like Piccolo. That guy is some skinny little *****, they need to get an African American to play his part. That picture of Piccolo makes him look like a dork. The text on the picture just sounds totally lame. Lol lets see a Vegeta or Goku and maybe........... I'll change my mind. Lol Good eyes tho VB. Have never seen these before. But I think they are fake, the picture says 2003. On Dragonballz.com they stated the movie might only be done in 2005... Although yes I do agree that is VERY impressive. But just doesnt have the face features Piccolo does. I think 20th Century Fox could do better.

K

Best answers
for all of u that say the movie might suck i think that wen xmen fans heard about the live action movie they were sayin o its gonna suck but look its pretty tight infact im fo sure gettin x2 wen it comes out maybe this even happened with the spiderman movie who knows but the point is dont hate on somethin u havent even seen or experienced

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rahahahahahaha... hah

just as i expected, that guy should play the sprite advert. but in my opinion, they got there movie idea 110% wrong, shure, its as easy as hell to do all the beams and so on, but the characters stand no chance, maby if they used a new set of people, i might work, but DAMM! its gonna be terrible, i dont wanna know what goku/vegeta's hairs gonna look like, more like a prom queen, but really, they nneed to realise, dbz in an anime, it stands no chance of a decent live action movie. If there gonna do it, they just need to do a new huge anime movie, one hell of a good one, like 3 hours long with a proper ending, not the usual "oh no! the bad guy wins!... *bam* hahaha! i, the good guy wins by transforming again!" urgh, that stuff makes me cry... maby a good ending, like maby goku getting slaughered, or even turning evil, just somthing to make me interested the slightest... anyways. this movies gonna one hell of a laugh, you guys should see the first japanese try, god that hurt my eyes >_<

Best answers
Do you mean the japenese made a dbz live action movie already? If so where can I find it? I gotta see that.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mean the japenese made a dbz live action already? If so where can I find it? I gotta see that
No. The Japanese never made a Dragonball Z live action movie, but they did make a Live action DragonBall movie about Goku when he is a child, was pretty stupid.

Best answers
Sounds kinda stupid. I'm looking for a good laugh can you get it off the net?

K

Best answers
its on dragonball arena get it from there

K

Best answers
its down they used to have all the movies and episodes

Best answers
eh... Piccolo needs some work, his face looks too skinny in the picture. and I wish I can see him with the turban. If they forgot the antennae.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t! mr. satan! now that will be funny, just slap on a brown gi and black mofo afro an your wello n the way, anyways, lets keep away from the warez and other junk, :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This movie won't flop. It's gonna sell big time, believe me, but that doesn't mean it'll be good. What I mean is that thousands of people will be going to it simply because it's "DRAGON BALL Z, THE MOVIE." That's how it all works people. DBZ's popularity nowadays is probobly comparable to how Pokemon was. I mean, just like Pokemon there's a card game and video games and countless pieces of merchandise that encompasses all types of crap from action figures to toilet paper. Hell it might sell more than all those Pokemon movies since a good amount of older people will probobly wanna see it, as opposed to the Pokemon fanbase which is for the most part little kids.

Hell, it might not be so bad anyway. It'll be interesting simply to see how they pull it off, and that's enough for me to get a ticket.

Best answers
Good point Hitokiri, it's going to be a must see for me.

Best answers
The saiyans hair will probly look like crap.. Or it will be like made of foam or something :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom