DBZ Movie Piccolo

Best answers

I don't know if it's real or not (if you click this link, you can see a bigger version http://www.kawaii.pl/dragonball/ ), but I'm impressed if it is. It actually looks like I imagined Piccolo would look like.

BTw, I saw nobody posting this picture, so :D

No discussion on the movie or whatever, because it's obviously already made. Coming out during December, if this poster is real. So I just wanted to show you guys my discovery. :fight:

K

Best answers
i saw that pic on the dbzonps2 forums now movies now adays can make pretty tight sh*t so im lookin foward to this one i cant wait to see all the special affects

Best answers
I'd say it looks like the dumbest piece of crap to ever come out of movies. FUNi needs to realize that a live action DBZ movie is DESTINED to flop. If they wanna keep the series alive a little longer they should get the animators back together and atleast attempt at making a ANIMATED movie. I mean god look at him, he looks more like a freegin goblin than a namek. :p

K

Best answers
whoa easy slander im kinda lookin foward to the movie

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make the bad man stop.... Not another one of these things... Like you said slander they need to make a good animated movie. With new animation and a little computer touch ups they could make a kick ass dbz movie. I don't think it will happen but thats what they should do at least...

Best answers
posted on 2003-05-15 14:21:46
source: Saiyanz Rage

According to Saiyanz Rage, a source within 20th Century Fox has posted the following:

FOX is shooting for a PG-13 rating and a running time of somewhere between 3 to 4 hours. They are hoping for the DBZ movie saga to be 4 episodes long (4 movies). Starting in The Saiyan Saga, The Frieza Saga, The Android/Cell Saga, and the Majin Buu Saga.
George Lucas' CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects. Some sad news, due to casting and scheduling difficulties, filming that was set to begin real soon has been put off until Summer 2004. The original Release Date. Once the movie is finished filming and all post-production effects are added in, this movie may not be out until well into 2005.

As of right now there is no definite title. The most obvious choice would be plain "DragonBall Z", but FOX is also leaning toward "DragonBall Z: Unlimited" or "DragonBall Z: Fight For Man Kind."

None of this information is confirmed.
Found that at www.dragonballz.com
although note "none of this information is confirmed", which still leaves many possibilities open...
i think that if they can get actors that DONT SUCK (which are rare lately...) and somehow CONVINCINGLY pull of ki attacks, it might not be quite so bad... but i swear, if during ANY of the scenes its overly obvious that they are using ropes, im going to rush the screen and tear it down in a mindless raging fury....

but yeah, im somewhat looking forward to it, at least itll be something new... while being something old... but still new, i suppose

i get this funny feeling that picture MIGHT be fake, just a fan-made thing or something...
he really does look goblin-like :laff:

Best answers
Thats Piccolo is so ugly..

They really let DBZ die already. Oh well, good marketing for them..

Best answers
i think that Piccolo looks quite nice!
and DBZ dies already? living 20 years isn't that bad for a TV show.....but we all know it isn't dying.....

Best answers
i think he looks prety good...

this film is gona pown big time :laff:

Best answers
Looks like Spoc had a pale of paint fall on his face....

~{ape}~SSJPanther

Best answers
I don't think it looks too bad. That's probably as close as you can get using real people. I'm kinda looking forward to this ^_^ I can't wait to see how they gonna make Goku's hair :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think considering that Piccolo is an animated alien character, this guys looks just about as close as anyone is going to get to looking like Piccolo.

I am still very willing to give this movie a chance.

Best answers
Well conidering we have never seen a person look like one of the characters it doesn't look that bad. I like it. It's all gonna look wierd at first because we are used to seeing these characters as a cartoon. But I think Piccolo was done pretty well. I think it will get tougher for them to create the hair styles.

BTW, is there any other pics of the movie characters out there?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, someone told me tom cruise is gonna play goku

Best answers
tom cruise!? oh god no.... worst goku ever...

although i remember last year hearing about that poll on dragonballz.com for who people wanted as the actor... main choice was the rock >_<

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The main character for it will most likely not be a very popular actor which is good. I'll give this movie a shot but, just like toddzilla said, I will raise hell if they stand there and say different words and magically they fire this attack.

Best answers
Hmmmmm, now that i think about it, those picks might work. Especially Nappa.

Best answers
Yea those look good...in the poll on the dbz website that was talked about above...they wanted to cast Jacki Chan as vegeta...thats alllllll wrong...then i heard somewhere that they wanted to use Jet Li which is a lot better than Jackie...but i think Hugh Jackman would be a good choice too....and i cant think of a better person to play nappa than Jessie Ventura hehe...

Best answers
I heard that they want to get Cameron Diaz to play Android 18 :D
I think thats a VERY good idea ;D !
Im sure that most of you will agree...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom