DBZ Live Movie Offical Images

Best answers
Jesus, I almost wish they weren't real lol. I'm not impressed, sorry, but it looks wrong. It seems they've spent too much time trying to capture the look of the anime, without considering the fact that it might look crap for a live movie.

Edit:^thanks for informing me they aren't real. I can breathe a sigh of relief...
PS. Yes I might be an idiot for assuming they're real...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Shouldn't these two images be hosted off the Fox site then? I'd like to see a link that proves that Fox actually "released" them.

Pan

Best answers
Roflmao!!! omg i couldnt stop laughing..i really wish they really did look like that..this could possibly turn out to be a comedy and win a whole bunch of academy awards, its simply brillant ^^" and it has everything in one package..Action...Horror..Adventure.and Comedy and ect ^_^x.

Best answers
WTFF ;( i just found out you guys those images are fake ;(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao. You couldnt tell they were fake? Seriously, all you needed to do to realize it was fake is glance at it. That is the worst edited (photoshopped) pic ive ever seen.

Best answers
if this movie is really gona happen i want official pics or word from fox

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
my god not again.... look people, theres is no movie, and there never will be a movie.
when asked, they said no one is working on this movie, or ever will.
The forehead of that vegeta pick is the nail in the coffin people, please, let these rumours die once and for all.

Best answers
solidus said:
my god not again.... look people, theres is no movie, and there never will be a movie.
when asked, they said no one is working on this movie, or ever will.
The forehead of that vegeta pick is the nail in the coffin people, please, let these rumours die once and for all.

Uhh no there is a movie and it has been confirmed its no longer a rumour next time do some research before ******* about something u dont really know.

http://www.dbzsc.com/?dbzsc=live_action

Pan

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
this movie will be up there beside cat woman

U no likely cat woman GFK..?!? :( that movie was good ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ahem,

NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE? by Otherworld Steve

I literally JUST got off the phone with FOX Studios in Los Angeles , CA . I asked outright about the upcoming live action Dragon Ball /Z movie.

This is exactly what I was told by my contact:

"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don't have that. I 've got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won't be making that [movie]."

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it's a blessing.
thats just one quote.
I believe youll find youve just pawned yourself.

Best answers
solidus said:
ahem,

thats just one quote.
I believe youll find youve just pawned yourself.

According to CinemaTown, the movie is going to be filmed partially in the US Fox studios and in Mexico. It is scheduled to 2007 and apart from some conversations with Bill Goldberg and Ray Park the casting process hasn't started.

"After the rumours circulating the internet about Dragon Ball Z's movie revival, it seems that the 20th Century Fox's live-action movie is now scheduled to 2007. 'We're trying not to rush the production, so we expect the movie to come out in 2007. First we'll shoot in our studios here and then we travel to Mexico.' Fox's VP of production, Peter Kang, told CT. DBZ fans will have to wait more 3 years for the much-anticipated film. The revival has started a few months ago, and the only thing known is that Ben Ramsey (The Big Hit) is doing a Saiyan Saga script after Luke Cage's pre-production is over. As for the title Peter Kang assured that because of being a multi-picture franchise, the movie will have a second title like Saiyan Invasions or Unlimited. The cast and director have not yet been chosen but there are official conversations with Bill Goldberg (Universal Soldier: The Return, Looney Tunes: Back in Action), Tom Welling (Smallville, Cheaper by the Dozen) and Ray Park (Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace, X-Men). Kang revealed that the casting process hasn't started yet but assured both actors and director will be 'known faces with good acting abilities, perfect for the roles and physically similar to the characters.' CT knows that with the ending of Star Wars in 2005, Fox plans to introduce the Dragon Ball franchise with a minimum of five 4-hour-movies."

No im pretty sure he pwned u there is a movie :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god...there is no damned move.

Although...I actually liked the goku. :0\

Four hour movies...are you people on drugs?! NO PRODUCTION COMPANY WOULD EVER WASTE THEIR TIME DOING SOMETHING SO INCREDIBLY COST INNEFFICIENT, SO LONG AFTER THEY ALREADY ENDED THE SERIES!!

And that entire quote in the above post is BS. Bill Goldberg alone will be WAYYYYY out of the salary range in a cast of that calibre. WWE can't even afford Bill Goldberg anymore!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
um, yeah, but where is that all from?
for a start, it once again says fox, who have confirmed they know nothing about a movie.
unless all this info is from a fox site and not just another fan / nuff movie site, its all just same old same old.
and if you cant spot that those posters are fake... then dude... normal peoples head arnt dented at the side, and when profetionals create these things, they dont just paint the hair onto a pic of someones head and call it goku.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Plus, a live action movie of dbz would suck soooo much. No one will ever make a movie of it..... ever.

Best answers
Yeah I dont think Hugh Jackson would make a career suicide by being goku is a crappy DBZ movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom