DBZ Live Action Movie -- Fake...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though it's posted on the official DBZ site, the information posted about is foolish enough to be fake. First, it doesn't come from Funimation or Fox, but rather, from some someplace I personally have never heard of. The official site's news posting has the label of it's soure as "Saiyanz Rage," which seems seedy in itself, as such news would come from someone representing the movie's actual crew, not some unconfirmable third party.

Also...for what it's worth...they say they want each of the movies to be 3-4 hours long. That just REEKS of DBZ FANBOY IMAGINATION, as no one has the plums or the purpose to do such a thing...especially since the first movie presumably works off the Saiyan saga, which to be blunt would barely make two hours without extensively being egregious with the boring parts.

I dunno. I just reread it today and now I'm starting to doubt it. What do you guys think?

Best answers
If this movie is fake then there are pretty dedicated people out there. The Piccolo looked pretty accurate and as if it were put together by a makeup crew. But then again, who knows..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Publicity stunt. I think they may have wanted to do it at some point, and then they never got it off the ground. No major companies would want to engage in such a ludicrous project I wouldn't *think* or at least wouldn't *hope* that they would, so a third party production company isn't all that unlikely though. As for the 3 to 4 hours thing... I doubt it. First off 3:15 or 3:30 is the max allowable in theatres. It would cost a lot of money just to get it into theatres in the first place, and then you don't know if people are going to like it or not in the first place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like it, wasent titanic like over 3 1/2 hrs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the thing about that Piccolo is...I know art students who, with a good set of Spock ears, a towel, and the Hue command in Photoshop, could easily make that picture.

More importantly, the old movie poster that was shown on Yahoo for this (the cool-looking pupil of an eye thing, with the slogan "all they need is seven and they'll rule the universe" or something like that), looks totally different artistically than the stuff we saw on the piccolo. Kind of sucks to think, but what if it IS a mistake or a hoax? :0\

Best answers
There is that small possibility. Fanboys can do some outrageous things when they're passionate.

Best answers
I never heard Funimation had anything to do with the movie, but I had heard Fox was involved.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
The Piccolo looked pretty accurate
Hmm... I searched around a bit, but I can't find that picture. I Looked at the official DBZ site, and that Saiyanz Rage thing, but I didn't see it anywhere.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if they did 3 parts make them 3 hours long and do like load of the rings that be cool

Best answers
Guys. The other day we went to the movie theatre, and that Piccolo picture was hanging off the walls! Er... in a frame, of course, but it's the real deal!!!

Cinemark on Legacy is the theatre it was at, and Pirates of the Caribbean on the second day it was out was the movie we went to go see, to give you a small idea at when and where we saw the official PICCOLO!!!! HEHEHEHE!!!!

We only remembered we saw it during PIrates when we saw it during Hangman's Curse, which we saw last Friday.

There was also an ad on the Sci-Fi channel.

Best answers
Here is my opinion...how do you guys know if they wanted this project secret then they wouldnt have said anything. Therefore a little snitch told someone something and now its all fudgeded..But since that snitch got out then they are like "****" then they continue the proect anyway...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Blade, here's the pic

IMO I think the whole thing is fake o_O
It doesn't show up ^_^

Doesn't matter though, found it in the other thread :p looks sweet IMO :) ... well I don't mean Piccolo looks sweet, but... you get the point :D

Best answers
Wha....? o_O

I've seen the Movie Vegeta or the movie Raditz (It's kinda hard to tell them apart when its just a breif glimpse.... and its going fast). I think they got him as good as they did the piccolo.

Best answers
Magus said:
Blade, here's the pic

IMO I think the whole thing is fake o_O
Lol looks fake i could make my bro look like that lol if they are goin to make it then buu's goin to look fake as crap

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well, it could be real, think of how Dbz is slowly become popular with companys again, like how the Dbz movies are now in the Uk (even though there hidiously dubbed with wrong names) and the games being made, so it could work out in the cinema.

Best answers
Snake101 said:
where where where??? i wanna see!!

The add on the Sci-Fi channel. It had breif glimpses of them all, I think... I'm not sure.... they were going by really fast :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom