DBZ ERRORS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they say that if ur evil u dont get to keep your body right.
why do all the main villans who died still have their bodeis in the "HFIL" or "HELL" for those jap viewrs

Best answers
Morrone said:
Adult Gohan couldnt go SSJ2 buddy....
Yes he could, Remember when Kibito wanted Gohan to go SSJ in the Tournament. Gohan then said if he should just go SSJ or a level beyond that(SSJ2).

And Dabura was atleast as strong as Perfect Cell. And in Trunks time, cell was not in his perfect form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adult Gohan couldnt go SSJ2 buddy

Lol Can you explain what your talking about buddy. Gohan was SSJ2 against Dabura and Majin Buu. Where did you get that he couldn't.

Best answers
lol i know what you mean when i first saw ssj i was like holy !@#$ thats greatness,then ussj came im like cool then ssj2 then ssj3 and then ssj4 and iam thinking why not go for and even 6!Not really i think they should have quit with the ssj levels at ssj2 they should have just came up with some kick @$$ attacks.

Clip from dbz if it never ended.

Krillin:Holy cow(darn you funamation!) Goku just went Ssj79!

Piccolo:What are you talking about that was last week!This is Ssj80!

Gohan:Well i can go Ssj81!

Hercule(Once again curse you funamation):well its all just a trick with mirriors!

Best answers
hahah Abhorson another clip

WHOA GUYS GOKU IS USSJSSJ2SSJ897
WOW HE JUST DID A SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE GREAT UNSTOPABLE MEGA NUCLEAR GIANT GIGANTIC WARP CHOU ONE-HANDED KAMEHAMEHAMEHAMEHAMEHAME.....HAMEHAMEHA

Best answers
gohan wasn't a ssj2 against dabura, vegeta stated that he wasn't as strong as he used to be when he was a kid. In the history of trunks movie, towards the end when trunks is running away from the androids in that building, he is a SSJ. Then 17 hits him and he gets knocked on floor and isn't SSJ. Then he gets blasted out of the building and he is a SSJ. can't remember that clearly, but it was an error o_O

Best answers
Gohan was ssj2 against Dabura. It's just that Gohan became weaker because he hasn't trained during the years after cell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I saw the movie too and I see that he wasn't ssj on the buidling then they knocked him out he was in the grass then he was ssj but then he untransformed to normal state then 17 says "Look he's not a natural blonde* ERRORS!

Best answers
Not to mention the movies! There all over the place... some of them are past freeza saga and goku can't go ssj!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention the movies! There all over the place... some of them are past freeza saga and goku can't go ssj!
I think your mistaken man. You might be referring to Lord Slug? He wasn't Super Saiyan yet, but they didnt mention he had already been to Namek or whatnot. The series timeline is in MOST ways totally different to the Movie timeline. You can't compare them man.

Best answers
has anyone ever noticed these errors?

1: When Goku is about to fight frieza you see piccolo and krillin fly off and then when krillin turns back to tell gohan to come on, when u see him far off he is in his orange outfit, not the saiyan armor vegeta gave him. :shocked:

2: When Gohan is killing the cell jr.'s he kills 9 lol

3: In movie 8 vegeta is regular when fly at one part and when he flies back down u see his hair fade from gold to black like he just stoped being an SSJ o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And Cell can eat so many people but not gain weight! What is his secret?

Best answers
oh and when the dragon brang back everyone that cell killed , 17 and 18 came back but where did 16 go?

Best answers
I've noticed an error a while back, in one of the last episodes. When they are determining who will fight who at the tournament, Vegeta is put up against some guy named Nok. Vegeta punches his lights out so he doesn't have to fight him. However, in the next episode, he's back again! Also, Goten was put up against Buu; a fight he never could have won, yet later, we see him take on Pan (and get beaten up)!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SSJ]MyStIc said:
gohan wasn't a ssj2 against dabura, vegeta stated that he wasn't as strong as he used to be when he was a kid. In the history of trunks movie, towards the end when trunks is running away from the androids in that building, he is a SSJ. Then 17 hits him and he gets knocked on floor and isn't SSJ. Then he gets blasted out of the building and he is a SSJ. can't remember that clearly, but it was an error o_O
Mystic, you're wrong on several levels.

At the Budokai, Kibito asks Gohan to go SSJ for him. He agrees. SSJ Gohan asks him, 'Do you want me to go another step further--to the level beyond?' and he does, the typical SSJ2 lightning comes forth, etc.

SSJ1 Gohan is fighting Dabura, gets knocked down, and he erupts in power, and again goes SSJ2.

As for "Gohan being weaker then when he was a kid," this is a Funimation error. The Z-Senshi's amazement was that Gohan hadn't gotten a single bit stronger -since- being a kid, but you wouldn't know if you hadn't seen the Japanese version.

As for quoting the movie.. The movies have plenty of errors, such as the #4 Lord Slug movie, where Kaio-sama talks about Goku having 'SSJ Potential," and he has a gold aura--but black hair. Piccolo's still alive, Tien/Chaotzu/Yamucha are dead, it's just full of errors.

For everyone--
DBZ had many errors, yes, but it must be allowed some leeway considering they had 292 episodes(jap, I believe 276 in Eng, something along those lines).

Every show that runs on this long is riddled with errors, plot holes, etc. Such as all of the Star Trek shows, or Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Or the Simpsons. Every show that runs on for a long time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The movies are all practically fiction anyhow. Just about none of them coincide with the series' timelines; they're really more like a bunch of "what-if" situations, so you shouldn't look atem like errors.

16 might have come back. Maybe you missed him :] Did they ever even show 17 in DBZ? Not just GT? 16 was a total robot; never had a soul, although I guess he was a nice robot. I think it would be impossible to bring him back more than you can bring back a can of tomatoes.

Majin Buu could never exist in Future Trunks' timeline. Why? Because Babidi needs incredible amounts of energy to awaken Majin Buu (remember he's trapped in an egg and such). The strongest man on earth is Trunks, who is somewhere in the area of "ascended saiyan" or whatever you want to call it. Nowhere near SSJ2, in any case. Babidi required the energy from an SSJ2, and the energy from a long ass battle between 2 even more powerful SSJ2's to awaken him. Although really he could probobly take over the world with Dabura :S but I mean if the demon king is so damn strong he could've taken over Earth any old time he wanted... probobly wouldn't be worth his time.

Best answers
Err yeah and the filler with pikkon beating up cell with ease, but a ssj goku beats pikkon at the tournment?...the hell is that?

and yeah Gohan was ssj2, but his power was weakened due to lack of training over the 7 years. If gohan keep his training up like vegeta or goku there would be no a super buu, the series would have end gohan beating them all to a pulp.

then agian thats my obsession with gohan talking.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GatSu said:
Err yeah and the filler with pikkon beating up cell with ease, but a ssj goku beats pikkon at the tournment?...the hell is that?

and yeah Gohan was ssj2, but his power was weakened due to lack of training over the 7 years. If gohan keep his training up like vegeta or goku there would be no a super buu, the series would have end gohan beating them all to a pulp.

then agian thats my obsession with gohan talking.
Goku was no match for Pikkon in terms of strength. The only reason Goku won is because he used Shunkan Idou and knocked him out of the ring. Were they not in a Budokai, but in a real tournament--I have no doubt Pikkon would've won.

As for Gohan, as I have already stated, Gohan's power did not 'weaken' over the 7 years, due to lack of training. This is a funimation error . The Z-Senshi were amazed that Gohan had not gotten an ounce -stronger-, NOT that he was weaker then before.

The English dub is full of mistakes like this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not everyone watches the Japanese version of DBZ, so it might be usefull to put subtitles for those words for us... not-so-smart people :/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom