DBZ based movie Adrenaline Rush

Best answers
At least they're trying instead of beating off to a pic of Bulma like you. They're just tyring to make a moive about something they like. Leave them alone you lamer....

CCX2

C
Yeah Hibiki, lay off

we're making this movie for people,for fun,not to hear you run your mouth off about how cheap itll be.

We're all in shape,except for todd...hes in the 200's,but doesnt act all fat and lazy, im about 180,and I loook and act like 120 or less I dont know. um....This movie isnt gonna be one of those ones with crap cosumes like the big fans who buy them at stores,my god those adults are a disgrace! We are designing,and making our own costumes, we all evolve as well,well anthony todd and I do, theyre gonna TRY using computer graphics to make there hair change for when they evolve,im just gonna dye my hair, normal RED for the first time,red like....the red saiyan,my hair is gonna look like that,then im gonna dye it gold...

this is a new and well thought up movie, I saw some old war trucks for sale,look brand new,blue siren and all,even the white stars on the wall,we're gonna ask to rent them for the opening,im gonna post this movie on the web when we're done. any pointless or spamming comments on it,you will regret it...

anyway,i gotta update the site some more with more music and all,if u wanna help with the site lemme know.

And um... Monx said something about Antoine3383 doing sounds for the movie or something like that, Antoine if you read this...I want a word with you...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
Think of that Dragon pearl movie only with a lower budget. :D
no i think it will be better then that movie... i mean even dudegirl666s ki movie is better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl u all misunderstand me!!!

i like to watch cheesy 60 sci fi movies :p

Best answers
Hey this is ReBiRTH one of the three makers of the Movie Adrenaline Rush. I think that you have already heard about it from Shadow but i just want to let you know that we are puting a lot of effort into the movie, and that we are planning to have it out as soon as possible. It will be a while from now. But i asure you that when it is done you guys will know about it.

Best answers
Come on Shadow, you dont have to keep this thread alive anymore, look, 500 have viewed this thread, thats GOOD ENOUGH :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom