DBZ based movie Adrenaline Rush

Best answers
im 17.... growing up used to be only good cuz of sex... now I hear about 13 year old having sex more often then me.... and that was my only drive to grow up... now everything seems so wasted... those damn 13 year olds... ne ways, I hope u have more then 3 people in ur movie, r u filming it in a field or sumthin... cuz u gotta get the right atmosphere, and what about flight? I made a Kung Fu movie last semester in school, and it was gonna turn out good, cuz im a good editor but i tried too hard to get it perfect and the computers were *** and we didnt have enough time to finish it... we were almost done, all we needed was some music N stuff, and then the *** school computers sound stopped working, so I imported random songs from my cd, and I didnt know what they were... the *** teacher hated me all year and didnt show the second half of our movie to the class... and that made me mad, but the worst part is he didnt let us export it off our computer and onto a tape so we could keep it

the whole class got to keep they're movie except us... im gonna go to his house and slash his tired one day ^_^ good luck on ur movie

CCX2

C
Of course its gonna have more then 3 people...I think we got around 30 right now....more then half of the people die in the movie anyway...o_o

....I think you know who kills them..:rolleyes:

...but I die ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so does any of u know martal arts... or thats optioninal...

Best answers
Thats a good one Hibiki, of course CCX2 doenst knonw martial arts, b/c in martial arts they teach you dicipline. and as you can see, CCX2 doesnt have any. wheres my match CCX2? im waiting, ive been practicing with my friends, and waiting for you to post a date. :devsmile: im looking forward to the PS of your death!!!! MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahah!!!*cough*...Hahahahahahahaa*cough cough*... ahem hahahahahahahahaha*cough cough cough cough gag* uuuugggg!!!!! *knee's CCX2 in the chin, and chokes him back*

Best answers
Triple post. hhmmm, doesnt have special value to post three times in a row. hhmm, actually, i feel supid. O! wait i forgot who i was talking about. CCX2, this is war *****-boy:devgrin:

Best answers
Lil while ago I saw this Mortal Kombat Movie made by these guys at http://www.videogamedc.com/Video/video.html, they are the goof troop kombat scens. Are the fight scens going to be like those? Like shooting ki blasts from one corner of screen and then the camera switching to the othe person? Keep me posted Shadow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can just immagine what this mmovie will look like... prob gonna be like the cell games fight video at the buu saga wsm turny

Best answers
What I wanna know is will they be in shape. Don't think abunch of skinny guys are gonna hurt each other that much let alone shoot Ki blasts. Ex: fat goggeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahaha

we should just wait for the REAL dbz movie to come out :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol the cell game fight video was funny tho... im wonderin about the transformations for shadowz movie....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl its gonna be like a bad 60's scifi movie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom