DBGT Ending (SPOILER WARNING!!)

Best answers
Hey... I just wanted to know, if anyone saw all of dbgt or maybe just the ending. What the heck did it mean?? The shenlong decides to leave i understand but why did it take goku wit him??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess you can say he sorta fused w/ shenron because
he ate one of the Dragon Balls.

Best answers
yes but in dragonball gt movie special after 100 years he was there alive

Best answers
SSJ 4 Vegito said:
yes but in dragonball gt movie special after 100 years he was there alive

The DBGT special is not related to the series, just like the movies of DBZ aren't related to the series either. They're just addons really, that took place in between the sagas. And in the DBGT special he wasn't really alive, it was probably just either his spirit, or an imagination of Goku Jr.

He absorbed the Dragonballs yes; And he became so powerful that he and the Dragonballs dissapeared from the Earth, thus making him the most powerful fighter in the universe after the absorbing of the Dragonballs.

This is how I think it went. Should be partially right XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, Goku decided to take his life to give Krillin and all the others killed by the dragons their lifes back and then he fused with Shenron or whatever you want to call it, and then disspeared off the face of the universe, to never be seen again.

Best answers
It was also a decision to stop humanity/aliens/whatever from abusing the Dragonballs, and bringing out the Evil once again. =) Maybe I can quote what Shenron said.... I need to search my DBGT sagas CD for that. Don't feel like doing that :p

Best answers
... maaybe you guys are correct, but like... could goku possibly be shenlong?? from the time he was on earth, the dragonballs were created... i think that goku was the dragon but in a different form

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But, he was a Saiyan. The Dragonballs were there before he was.

Best answers
maybe the db created a saiyan... :D or maybe i'm just stupid.. i dont get the point where Vegeta like panicked when he like figured it out... FIGURE WHAT OUT THOUGH!? what is goku??

Best answers
KrNxAzN said:
... maaybe you guys are correct, but like... could goku possibly be shenlong?? from the time he was on earth, the dragonballs were created... i think that goku was the dragon but in a different form

No, this is not possible, since the DB's are created by Nameks. Earth's first set of Dragonballs was created by Kami. And when he fused with Piccolo, Dende became the new Guardian, and created a new set of Dragonballs. The Namekian Dragonballs were created by Guru, after he died Mori created the second set of the Dragonballs from Namek.

Best answers
I think that Goku *WAS* something like a 'The One' like in the Matrix. (I recall him being called 'The One' by master Korin in Dragonball after he defeated the old Piccolo, and he was on his way to meet with Kami for the first time)
Absorbing the Dragonball made him sort of immune to harm (seeing how One Star Dragon shot ki at Goku and Goku wasn't hurt... much anyway)

Best answers
What I say is, DBGT doesn't really matter to me. Since it wasn't made by Akira (I think thats the name). The series ended for me at DBZ. However, I do like the drawing style of DBGT, I don't like the whole ordeal with SSJ 4.

Back on topic: The ending of DBGT was... strange... The special where Goku Jr. is searching for the Dragonball to cure his grandmother pan was pretty cool to be an ending itself.

Back off topic: What special is it when Goku Jr. vs Vegeta Jr. in a tourniment? There wasn't many episodes of DBGT was there? I lost count when I stopped watching the series. Starts on October 10 (Friday) on YTV (Canada). I've never been to the U.S.A so I wouldn't know if they have YTV also heh.

Back on topic: The ending was cheap because it was basically the original thing Goku would do. If Vegeta was in Goku's position and he gave his life for others THAT would have been cool because it changes Vegeta's image completely. From the time he came to earth to that, wow that would have been great. Vegeta... A nice guy? Could you see that. And the ending scene could be as follows.

*Vegeta then gives his life while others are restored*
*Goku and others talk and slowly find out about what happened to Vegeta*
Over the horizin Goku does a solute and says, "So long Vegeta, Prince of all saiyans."

Hehe I should become a writer. I have a lot of Ideas... Oops of Im off topic again. Maybe I should put myself to an end now.

- ShadowZero

Best answers
Tripweed said:
I think that Goku *WAS* something like a 'The One' like in the Matrix. (I recall him being called 'The One' by master Korin in Dragonball after he defeated the old Piccolo, and he was on his way to meet with Kami for the first time)
Absorbing the Dragonball made him sort of immune to harm (seeing how One Star Dragon shot ki at Goku and Goku wasn't hurt... much anyway)
He absorbed the Dragonballs after everything was restored, not during the fight with Li Shenron. He only had the 4-star Dragonball within him, but that was all for a plan to try and destroy Li once and for all.

Please note, the following things I post, contain spoilers about the ending, so skip if you don't want to read it.

SPOILER #1
(Which of course failed, because they wanted a complicated ending with a Genki Dama of course =P)

Anyways... the question about Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. in a tournament battle; This took place in episode 64 of DBGT, which was the final episode of the series.

SPOILER #2

And in the crowd Pan sees Goku / Goku's Spirit, whatever. But when she's about to reach the spot where she spotted him, Goku was gone. Thus ending the series with some footages of the full DB story =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KrNxAzN said:
maybe the db created a saiyan... :D or maybe i'm just stupid.. i dont get the point where Vegeta like panicked when he like figured it out... FIGURE WHAT OUT THOUGH!? what is goku??
Vegeta realised that Goku was giving up his life for the others, and called him a clown. Thats what Vegeta seemed so shocked about (now leaving him as the only full saiyan alive)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the fact that Goku defeated the dragonball dragon that was fused with all ther other dragonball dragons made the dragonballs fuse with him, killing him in the process.

saving the world one last time from all the evil things the dragonballs caused. he probably just ended back up in other world and the last episode just showed the future and Goku was just admiring his predecessors and letting them now that he was watching over them.

By that time all the z fighters/friends were dead but Pan so he had only a few people to worry about.

*edit* did he have a halo or not cause i haven't seen it, he might have just wished to be alive for one day like he did in the Buu Saga

Best answers
Nope, Goku did not have a Halo.

And I DID mean after he ate the 4 Star Dragonball that he became 'aware'of being 'The Chosen One' or something.

Those last episodes really make you think about the serie.

Best answers
You made it sound like you meant when he was fighting Li Shenron that he absorbed the Dragonballs already... Not afterwards =) You should rephrase that sentence then; Like after the fight when he absorbed the Dragonballs he was so powerful that nothing could harm him anymore.

Best answers
I DO wonder how Gokuw as able to fire the Spirit bomb, as One Star Dragon shot so much ki at him it would be enough to kill him outright, yet Goku wasn't hurt >_<

Best answers
umm well in in england and its up 2 li shenlong was just revived but now i sen this im confused and if your al talking about li shenlong firing ki that cas a dud rto confuse evil shnlong i think umm im confused im goin 2 watch the next episode

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom