Criss Angel...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xenith said:
First, yes, the Cold War was an arms race. Psi abilities were to be harnessed as weapons. Both America and Russia heavily funded programs designed to a) prove abilities such as telekinesis, remote viewing and telepathy existed and could be viable as weapons and b) teach volunteers to use said abilities to spy on their enemy. This is well documented.

The laws of physics are broken every single day throughout our universe. These laws are not absolute. Nothing is. The very fact that we've had to amend them as time as passed is proof enough. I suggest you do some reading up on quantum physics.

In a universe full of possibilities, you are only limited by your imagination and your willingness or unwillingness to believe.
I'm temped to name you Vegeta's Briefs the second.

But I digress, back on-topic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
MC said:
Who knows? Maybe his "tricks" were made to cause a lot of criticism and debate over whether his "tricks" are real or not, just a way of gaining more publicity.
Thats exactly why I said I doubted he ever said what he does is fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could you list a few things that break the laws of physics on a daily basis for me,

watch the show. he goes into detail of one of his little magic tricks that he does, on the air, then goes about how he did it. fake.

yeah criss does do some cool ****, but hes a fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
could you list a few things that break the laws of physics on a daily basis for me,
Indeed, he can do so via PM, or you two can start up your own thread about unicorns and sunshine.

ZeroNightmare said:
watch the show. he goes into detail of one of his little magic tricks that he does, on the air, then goes about how he did it. fake.

Because you know, other magicians are real.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
While I understand you may not agree with documented facts or quantum physics, you don't need to belittle me.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:

No he always says the same old "harnassed the power of body soul and mind working together and some **** he has never said what he does is fake and the fact you said this proves it...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xenith said:
While I understand you may not agree with documented facts or quantum physics, you don't need to belittle me.
We're talking about street performers here, not quarks and bosons.

Xenith said:
The laws of physics are broken every single day throughout our universe. These laws are not absolute. Nothing is. The very fact that we've had to amend them as time as passed is proof enough. I suggest you do some reading up on quantum physics.
I suggest you get off your high horse. The gravitational constant was the same as it is now when I went to bed last night. Did Criss Angel have anything to do with that?

Best answers
prove he said its fake and ill believe you, untill then i think this whole thread is bullpo0...well the subject that is.

ive seen him do amazing tricks, and ofc most of the stuff is fake, but thats entertainment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xenith said:
If they are indeed so well documented and well known, I guess I've been living under a rock. I invite you to share them with me via PM.

Back on topic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DragonDude said:
We're talking about street performers here, not quarks and bosons.

I suggest you get off your high horse. The gravitational constant was the same as it is now when I went to bed last night. Did Criss Angel have anything to do with that?
Stay out of matters that don't concern you. Stating that the laws of physics aren't absolute and one should do some reading up on quantum physics doesn't translate to " I am better than you." Stating that I don't know what the Cold War is might, though. We were told to stay off this topic. Leave it alone.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xenith said:
Stay out of matters that don't concern you. Stating that the laws of physics aren't absolute and one should do some reading up on quantum physics doesn't translate to " I am better than you." Stating that I don't know what the Cold War is might, though. We were told to stay off this topic. Leave it alone.
Pain said:
If they are indeed so well documented and well known, I guess I've been living under a rock. I invite you to share them with me via PM.

Back on topic.
Forumstaff members don't say this for fun

You're here by warned for going offtopic after a admin's request to return on-topic!

If you have any complaints feel free to PM, and I suggest you do stay on-topic now, if you don't to get another warning which most likely will result in a ban

Prozac

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xenith said:
Not to throw fuel onto the flame, but there is no such thing as Quantum Physics, so I believe you are refering to Quantum Mechanics. Quantum Mechanics is in the theory stages while Physics is used as an actual model. Quantum Mechanics does not override the laws of Physics, in fact you can probably suggest that it tests them.

Criss Angel isn't all he thinks of himself to be in my opinion. He reminds me of all the Martial Artists or so-called "Grandmasters" out there who claim they can create Chi/Ki/Qi balls and use them as a weapon or for a means of enhancing themselves. None of those claims have been proven, most of those claims have already been debunked. I can guarentee you that what Criss Angel does is fake or at least is nothing more than an illusion, otherwise he would be approached by Scientists and Physicists from all over the world.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
http://www.jracademy.com/~jtucek/science/what.html

For all your scientific needs =)
Now you get a warning for doing what 2 mods have said not to congragulations.

Tell you what everyone in this thread who says he's fake and are so sure i belive you just prove it to me tell me how he does all those things im sure its fake but until you guys can prove otherwise i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
While I don't really think everything he does is real, you guys have to admit hes good at what he does. I really don't think he has the money to pay everyone he sees to concoct a heinous plan to trick tv viewers every time. He wouldn't be much of a street magician if he did.

Retired
Best answers
mf29 said:
Who is Criss Angel?

This seems like spam for some reason.
spend less time looking up girls on this forum and perhaps turn on a tv once in awhile

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LiteNET said:
spend less time looking up girls on this forum and perhaps turn on a tv once in awhile
=/

Was that really necessary? From a Mod no less... The guy started the topic out vague and it's not like Criss Angel is insanely famous. I myself had no idea who he was.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:

Back on topic.
me too.

and have you seen his episodes lately? hes just being lazy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xenith said:
While I don't really think everything he does is real, you guys have to admit hes good at what he does. I really don't think he has the money to pay everyone he sees to concoct a heinous plan to trick tv viewers every time. He wouldn't be much of a street magician if he did.
1. He's got more money than you think.
2. It doesn't take a lot of money to make random people on streets say "omg that was awsome"
3. He's good at what he does? He's an actor. The camera men and directors and the unfamous man that sits in a cubical editing the film that make him "good at what he does".

But I agree, you're right, he's good at being fake. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7850921491190540122&q=Criss+Angel&hl=en

If you want a real magician, check this guy out.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3238128611218355511&q=Magic&hl=en

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris` said:
1. He's got more money than you think.
2. It doesn't take a lot of money to make random people on streets say "omg that was awsome"
3. He's good at what he does? He's an actor. The camera men and directors and the unfamous man that sits in a cubical editing the film that make him "good at what he does".

But I agree, you're right, he's good at being fake. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7850921491190540122&q=Criss+Angel&hl=en

If you want a real magician, check this guy out.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3238128611218355511&q=Magic&hl=en
that was astonishing.
'
worthy of awe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom