TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
no links, no pictures, so I have no idea what you are talking about o_O

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It is not upto you to decide what is spam and what is not.

Google.ca is your new friend use him to search for things

Proof that he is now admiting he's fake would be appreciated

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criss_Angel

I personally don't like Criss Angel. Mainly since most of his "tricks" have nothing to do with magic at all (with the exception of a few, but those have yet to be proven). Harry Houdini would probably laugh right in Criss Angel's face if he was still alive.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you thought it was real before this happened...Take a chemestry and Physics class and you'll know that it's impossible to levitate or go through glass. Or walk on water, or whatever he does.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris` said:
If you thought it was real before this happened...Take a chemestry and Physics class and you'll know that it's impossible to levitate or go through glass. Or walk on water, or whatever he does.
I saw like one episode while on vacation since my normal channels were unavailable. I WOULD like to know how he did some of those things (though some were just dare-devil things)

Still, I do like to think there is something that transcends 'chemistry and physics' =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man i hate chris angel -_- "im going to go to 20feet long grave and live there for week" yeah right..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I saw like one episode while on vacation since my normal channels were unavailable. I WOULD like to know how he did some of those things (though some were just dare-devil things)

Still, I do like to think there is something that transcends 'chemistry and physics' =/
Don't have a T.V, so I have to watch whatever I can on the internet. So far I've seen him do 3 things, "levetate" "teleport" and "go through glass"

And I know, through science, that all three of scientifically impossible. But I know some people who are like "wow he's so awsome because he can do that".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually while I was flipping the the channels once I saw him walking on the street talking to a persona nd he went behind them and reached THROUGH THEIR TORSO to do something, like wicked casually. It was really interesting to watch, fake or not. The person appeared to be confused and shocked, too.

Best answers
it's not fake , because you can't proove it , but the reality is seen , he can levitate , telekineese , he uses more than 3% of his brain capacity
Like Cris say : "Always thinking"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, you can't prove it, even if he himself says it's a fake?

gg

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
it's not fake , because you can't proove it , but the reality is seen , he can levitate , telekineese , he uses more than 3% of his brain capacity
Like Cris say : "Always thinking"
you people make me laugh.

lol

If it's real...then tell me how your "mind" can defy the laws of gravity by allowing you to stay suspended in the air? At sea level you have 1 atomspheric pressure pusing down on you, the only possible way for you to stay suspended is if something was pushing against that atmospheric pressure to keep you above the ground.

I can prove it's fake, because it's set in an environment where they pay people to be shocked, use camera tricks and angles etc.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'd point out Cold War-era psi experiments, but I'm afraid we'd go too far off-topic.

It being fake doesn't make what he does any less impressive. Saying its fake is the easy part. Finding out how he does what he does is the tricky part, and its what most people fail to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buy his videos.

did any of you guys see the one where the put the cell phone in the glass bottle? and you can see where they cut the frames of the phone in his hand.. its retarded.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You've yet to provide proof of him saying what he does is fake. I'm sure you're a great guy and your an honest person, but you saying its fake just because isn't going to cut it. I highly doubt he ever said "What I do is fake" because the intent is to trick people into believing what he does is real. If everyone knows what he does is absolutely fake, they'll completely lose interest and he'll fade into obscurity.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xenith said:
I'd point out Cold War-era psi experiments, but I'm afraid we'd go too far off-topic.

It being fake doesn't make what he does any less impressive. Saying its fake is the easy part. Finding out how he does what he does is the tricky part, and its what most people fail to do.
Do you know what the Cold War was? It was nothing more than an arms race between the United States and the Soviet Union.

It is impossible to break the laws of physics regardless of how much Criss Angel says that he is some kind of mystic. Magic is nothing more than illusions.

Who knows? Maybe his "tricks" were made to cause a lot of criticism and debate over whether his "tricks" are real or not, just a way of gaining more publicity.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
First, yes, the Cold War was an arms race. Psi abilities were to be harnessed as weapons. Both America and Russia heavily funded programs designed to a) prove abilities such as telekinesis, remote viewing and telepathy existed and could be viable as weapons and b) teach volunteers to use said abilities to spy on their enemy. This is well documented.

The laws of physics are broken every single day throughout our universe. These laws are not absolute. Nothing is. The very fact that we've had to amend them as time as passed is proof enough. I suggest you do some reading up on quantum physics.

In a universe full of possibilities, you are only limited by your imagination and your willingness or unwillingness to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom