Crazy modelpack idea... yet fun?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Youre wrong here. On ESF-World the admins are lazy (no offence for them) and they won't put that ModelPack early there but on a forum you can upload stuff fast so the others can download it. That's why we should use a forum.
Loool, ^^ funny moment.

no need for a comment about something you dont know.
Esf-world has a lack of updates, true, but the main problem is not because they're lazy. They're host just simply ****ed most their stuff up. Otherwise if they would change the host, but that would do to much work aswell.

Best answers
Yup, I guess oobies is a good choice. I'll ask skyrider if the modelpack can be updated @ filefront as well. :)

Anyhow, Pixel, dude, I have nothing against you, but it does seem you have something against Tiger here. Although something tells me I'm wrong about this, take it easy man. He's doing a good job either way.

@TigerGeo: the hands concept is good, but their hands aren't always exactly like spheres. Scale them down at Z, and add 3 fingers and a thumb. I suggest you use cylinders for that one, but that's up to you. ;)

Good work so far, can't wait to see the rest and the worm's grin. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyhow, Pixel, dude, I have nothing against you, but it does seem you have something against Tiger here. Although something tells me I'm wrong about this, take it easy man. He's doing a good job either way.
;P i got nothing against him, just he has those sentences i really like to talk to hehe. Maybe because i was similar to him back in the days, who knows.

Best answers
;P i got nothing against him, just he has those sentences i really like to talk to hehe. Maybe because i was similar to him back in the days, who knows.
Really ^^. Then I need to impress some of you guys and I need to start seriously modelling ^^

Discord Member
Best answers
hey guys..........decided to get this goku model in LBZ
well.......enjoy a lil' teaser

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol. Worms are cool.

Good luck. I hope you guys finish this.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice dude, it looks good and pretty clean compared to the others (no offence of course)

Best answers
hey guys..........decided to get this goku model in LBZ
well.......enjoy a lil' teaser
I really liked this idea so i also modeled a worm XD :D
Oh my God, YOU GUYS, THOSE MODELS LOOK AWESOME, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS YOU'RE HOGGING TIGERGEO'S WORK!!!

If you want to model, model the hairstyles and other things so that the worms would look like dbz characters.

But do this AFTER TIGERGEO'S WORK IS DONE! However, if you want to screw around and model not necessarilly for the modelpack, do it in a separate thread.

Some might think I'm being ungrateful, but on the contrary. I'm very grateful and glad to see so much interest when I only asked for 3 people to help out. I'm truly grateful and I respect that, but think about how tigergeo is gonna feel if I tell him that any of you guys is gonna replace him. Wouldn't be fair, now would it?

Again, thanks for your help, but if you really wanna help, do it in areas we haven't begun yet.

Thanks for understanding.

Best answers
Oh my God, YOU GUYS, THOSE MODELS LOOK AWESOME, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS YOU'RE HOGGING TIGERGEO'S WORK!!!

If you want to model, model the hairstyles and other things so that the worms would look like dbz characters.

But do this AFTER TIGERGEO'S WORK IS DONE! However, if you want to screw around and model not necessarilly for the modelpack, do it in a separate thread.

Some might think I'm being ungrateful, but on the contrary. I'm very grateful and glad to see so much interest when I only asked for 3 people to help out. I'm truly grateful and I respect that, but think about how tigergeo is gonna feel if I tell him that any of you guys is gonna replace him. Wouldn't be fair, now would it?

Again, thanks for your help, but if you really wanna help, do it in areas we haven't begun yet.

Thanks for understanding.
I dont say you should replace TigerGeo by me or some other guy...
But i could help you with the project because i really like the idea... TigerGeo could make Worm-goku, worm-picollo etc. And i am making worm-krillin atm, later i'll try to make worm-frieza (if i have some free time ;D )

Best answers
Actually only one worm is needed, the rest is the skinning and hair/limbs stuff. D:

Sorry for not explaining that x.x

Besides, we're implementing features to the worm that are a mix between worms 3d/forts and worms 2/armaggedon/world party.

You guys would just end up confused.

Best answers
UPDATE:

Worm is finished I started making it again 30 min ago :p couse I didn't like the old one :p
The hands are a bit difficult to make but I think they look good the way they are ^^.
Sorry for no updates these days but i had some hard disk problems and I had to format my it and I lost all my files >_>.
But I think I missed something in the model. >_>
BTW Andy don't worry, I made him to smile :D when the skin is ready you can see that ^^

Best answers
There has been a slight change of plans:

TigerGeo will continue to make his worm, but Shadowcast will do the models that require limbs, not hairs. These are: Cell, Frieza, Piccolo and Buu.

Dan_esf_fanatic has been of great help so far, regarding the sounds.

Here's one of the sounds him and I managed to edit:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BIRP612Z

Yes, it's the Geezer soundbank from Worms World Party, I think it'd fit Vegeta nicely. ^^

:EDIT: The hands look nice, Tiger, but I think you should add them fingers. Looking great tho! ^^

Best answers
I talked to LionHeart I will send him the model and he will add hands with fingers ^^ :D :p this was my first model ever. Well after the rigging is ready I, Andy and FinalBlast will start animate it ^^

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
UPDATE:

Worm is finished I started making it again 30 min ago :p couse I didn't like the old one :p
The hands are a bit difficult to make but I think they look good the way they are ^^.
Sorry for no updates these days but i had some hard disk problems and I had to format my it and I lost all my files >_>.
But I think I missed something in the model. >_>
BTW Andy don't worry, I made him to smile :D when the skin is ready you can see that ^^
ugh .. now thats waaay to many polies. With a proper polyflow you could archive the same result with like 1/4 the ammount of verticles

Best answers
He sent me the model and I checked the polycount... it's 1818 polys, it's fine if you ask me, good quality and still very acceptable for a half-life model. :)

So nah, I don't think this is such a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom