Crazy modelpack idea... yet fun?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
waaaaiiiit!
Who gave you all the idea I could rig and compile for ESF ?! =X

Best answers
Hehe that sounds nice. :D

BTW We should try to add some voices :D
Example I can make them and if I like them and andy like's them then we will add voices for them too.
BTW Working on the ref XD

Best answers
ican rig for you
Sweeeeeett :D Welcome aboard. :)

k here's what I want you to do once the model is ready:

assign the head to head, the hands to Bip01 Hand and the whole body split into Spine, Spine1, and Spine2. LEAVE THE LEGS OUT.

btw by writing in caps i'm not yelling, I'm just pointing out important things. ;)

Tiger, make the model like this:

|
|

not like this: |_

Hehe that sounds nice. :D

BTW We should try to add some voices :D
Example I can make them and if I like them and andy like's them then we will add voices for them too.
BTW Working on the ref XD
Maybe we can use the soundbanks or turn the default sounds into chip-munk style :laff:

EDIT:

OMFG just had a hillarious idea!! :laff: If we're gonna call it WormBallZ, maybe we can use a worm instead of ShenLong, called Boggy B! xD

In wwp's wormopaedia a worm like that is mentioned, he's taller than any other worm so yeah... bleh not so hillarious I guess. D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man this is insane, but I can't wait for you guys to finish xD. Anyway, I'd like to help you out, but unfortunately i have absolutely no skills in that area. Sorry :(

Best answers
i got another for sounds...how about we use the original ones and make them high piched?:D
Er... yeah.. that's the exact same thing I said on msn, and that's what I meant by chip-munk style, so *AHEM!* >_>

Best answers
Okay, everything is set! :) Wheres_Warren is gonna skin (PM-ed him), DM is gonna rig and tiger is gonna model. If no better idea regarding the sounds comes out, we'll just change the pitch of the default ESF sounds.

I'll go to the beach tomorrow and will see you guys on Monday, since Lionheart and Tiger here already live in Europe and I'm coming back at Sunday, 6 to 8 pm GMT -5 or so...

So yeah, 'till Monday you guys, and thank you for your support. ;)

Best answers
Oh then I must've said that to Tiger. D: Although we talk in spanish to each other and I'm pretty sure I said that in english. Hmmm...:\

Best answers
lol , then good luck with this project because you'll need it more than anything.

Best answers
Meh, I don't think it'll be THAT tought, but thanks anyway. ;)

Best answers
Yo Andy, I'm back again I left from home yesterday so I couldn't do anything.
Gonna finish that ref now and gonna start modelling :D

EDIT:

I just got started here's a pic:

I'll keep you in touch.

BTW I used the original Worms ref :D

Best answers
lol very nice, and that's quite a good ref u got there. Just make sure to make him smile, not the confused-like face he has there.

Discord Member
Best answers
Hmm........would u mind posting the ref..........I'd like to take a shot ;)
If its ok with you guys :D

Best answers
HELP :(

Started the head.
The side view looks ok:

But the front view looks weird:

Any help?

EDIT
Sure here's the ref :D:

I inverted the colors XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work, Tiger. Really nice. Anyway, I was thinking of a way I could help you guys. Not much, but I could possibly extract some sounds from Worms Armageddon, like pain sounds or death sounds (like when he dies he says: "You'll regret that" or something). Anyway, sounds are the only section I have skill in right now, so if you need help in that area just say so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom