Crackerjacks ESF music pack

Best answers
I am looking for cracker's music pack. I had it before and i was wondering if i could find it anywhere. This is a great pack and i recommend it to go to esf-world or something. I tried the search and the thread that had it the link was down. if anyone knows bout it plz tell me...

Best answers
Well Cracker Jack is a person. He made a awesome music pack of many dbz songs from the series. He himself does not have it but maybe someone else does.

Best answers
I know what ya mean i think,this Pack contains many MP3´s from the original US Series right??

Well,i got it,but im not sure if i have permission to upload it cause Copyright by Bruce Faulconer ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If its the Bruce Faulconer's then I have them all also
and I think most of pplz have also!
and idea been - thought up of - b4!
denied of wareznessly

Best answers
Jepp,i think Crackerjacks Pack is 100% the Sounds of Bruce,ive got none permission to upload,so i will not ^^

But im wondering all thought Crackerjack made this great Packt,he just downloaded the Sounds (comon,you and me knows that only a few percent of People buy the Original CD´s,but i didnt know really if this Sounds are buyable) then compressed them to an Archiv and released it as a new awesome cool fantastic Soundpack for ya ESF MP3.

Only my opinion,so be patient if im wrong all about.

Best answers
ya its not warez and stuff i mean really come on we want it bad and Cracker Jack already relesed it already. COME ON PLZ OGGI MY FRIEND HELP ME OUT.
Warez are things that have been either sold and now being sold for free or the other way around. Its perfectly fine. I mean does esf have to get permission to use dbz charactors? the mp3s? the sounds? no i didnt think so.
O ya i am sure cracker jack will give u permission.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many times do I have to say that we are not to discuss stealing Mr. Falconer's work? Now repeat after me: "I will not steal DBZ music, put it up for download, or discuss how to download it so that other people can steal it." This thread goes bye bye.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom