Cracked Steam.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about this, you create a section in the forums where only verified half life users can only access (much like the secret forums that only force pitt users can only go)and put the download link there.
The dastardly Reptile could also share his forum account with all sorts of naughty people, letting them download it. Remember, the help section isn't available to those who aren't verified. If they get stuck trying to run ESF, it'll be something they'd have to figure out by themselves.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should make the help section available to the ones not verified and make the rest unavailable ;)

I dont know any naughty people! nor would i go into lengths to actually do what i previously posted, just wanted to point out the flaw in his thinking :)

Best answers
uhhh people with cracked steam can play legal Half Life without paying tho so it will be a lot of people playing on cracked steam!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh people with cracked steam can play legal Half Life without paying tho so it will be a lot of people playing on cracked steam!

They will be playing only 1.2.3 and 1.3 maybe. They will not be playing ESF: Final.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well in my country noone buys a game, which can be played online with pirated copy without problems. HL are my favourtie series of the games. But saying that it's awesome game and very means nothing. It's like making people buy Mario World or first PoP whose can be played as web games already.

I know that final my have problems with old HL, but why forbid it? You don't need to support piracy, but just not forbid it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well in my country noone buys a game, which can be played online with pirated copy without problems. HL are my favourtie series of the games. But saying that it's awesome game and very means nothing. It's like making people buy Mario World or first PoP whose can be played as web games already.

I know that final my have problems with old HL, but why forbid it? You don't need to support piracy, but just not forbid it.
Earth's Special Forces is one and the only "most" advanced (besides Naruto: Naiteki Kensei) half-life modifications out there which has a lot of build (creation) time on it. Would you be happy if you'd design a game/mod and it would be played illegally? Regardless that this is a non-paid game. It's worth to buy it.

Why won't people put some effort in buying Half-Life just to play a great game such as Earth's Special Forces. Half-Life 1 is very cheap.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd rather have a bigger player base then boost my e-peen that only legal people play it and it even doesn't give profit. :\

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If people cant be bothered to spend ten bucks on hl, they dont deserve to play Final. It clearly isnt a monetary issue. Theres just a generation of idiots who feel entitled out there who cant understand that this kind of [SUP][/SUP]entertainment isnt a right.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather have a bigger player base then boost my e-peen that only legal people play it and it even doesn't give profit. :\
You'd be surprised how big the player base really is. Just because they don't use the forums doesn't mean they don't exist. Esf is a very very old game, so the lack of players is very understandable . And the "profit" it gives is that Valve won't breath down their necks for supporting piracy.

Also, buying a game that a developer sweats tears and blood to make does not constitute boosting e-peen, it means giving what is due.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I guess in the end we can't stop the pirates, but they are idiots if they can't put down ten measley dollars down for a game. Just annoys me a lot and I haven't been here long don't know how the moderators and creators feel. The other day (not saying names) a new member joined the forums, asked relentlesley about the release date of the final. Even after the ADMINS said that there was no release date ooooohhhhh the member didn't stop there. He then added me on Skype and asked if I'm a moderator. I said no then he started asking millions of questions about the final and after every 100 questions or so he would go on to asking about the release date.

Really really really really annoying.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw the new pirates of the carribean film last night.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't know about you guys, but I bought half life for like 3 and a half bucks. Just wait for christmas for the price to drop, buy a paysafe card(no need to give your name/adress and stuff) and then buy the game. 4 bucks people 4 BUCKS.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about you guys, but I bought half life for like 3 and a half bucks. Just wait for christmas for the price to drop, buy a paysafe card(no need to give your name/adress and stuff) and then buy the game. 4 bucks people 4 BUCKS.
That. ^
Paysafe cards are great for this kind of things.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well most people use as an excuse that fact that they don't own a credit card. So that was a good alternative.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

I guess that you Ritmas will be from Lithuania judging by your nickname. Why do you say that nobody does not buy games in Lithuania. There a lot of people who buy a lot of games in Lithuania. I know games in stores are very expensive but there are such a steam program, where you can buy cheap games on shares, especially in winters sales. in winter sales i guess Hl would only cost 2 euros=6,9Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom