Crack Pot Theories

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's not a real person but rather an auto-responding bot. (like an aim-bot but completely different) he was programmed by Cold Steel in a failed attempt to make himself look good.

Why do chickens still run around after their heads have been cut off?

Best answers
blood is still circulating in there body for a couple of seconds or minutes, which allows some sort of movement or something

what would a fishes kootch smell like?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol the irony. When you smell a fish's ootch, it smells like expensice perfume. This is because in acnient times, women had an extremely hard time trying to get men to have sex with them. They found out they loved fish, so they made a deal with the fish of the sea, that if their cooch could smell like fish, they would let the fish's couch smell like them (perfume).

Why is Fatal_CobraX trying to be cooler than me?!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because you suck so much that it is simple for someone as lame as Fatal to be cooler, plus it makes him feel strong.

Why did the pope die?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
He's not a real person but rather an auto-responding bot. (like an aim-bot but completely different) he was programmed by Cold Steel in a failed attempt to make himself look good.

Why do chickens still run around after their heads have been cut off?
i'm a real person , i just didn't think of a thing to say for that really (i couldn't of)

the pope died because someone fed him rat posion

why do most animals lay eggs and human females have ther young gow inside of them instead of an egg ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom