could someone make freeza stronger

Best answers
could someone make freeza stronger i have a friend and he says he sucks but i like him very much so could you make him as strong as vegeta or something thnx for the trouble:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and try making only 1 thread, n00b :\ , if you transform him hes fine
vegeta is also very weak until he trransforms, as if frieza

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes Aisha, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Frieza has the most effective one-hit K.O. move in the game, most people argue that he is too powerful.
But I do agree that he needs a descent beam attack, but I can't recall him using one in the show.

Best answers
Yea I'll make Frieza stronger for you. Now let me just get my magic wand out and :woosh: there ya go. Frieza is now invincble.

Best answers
What about the beam attack he does to goku after he has been cut in half? does that attack even have a name or was it just a generic beam?

Best answers
I think it is just a generic beam, since Freeza didn't appear to have much energy left for anything bigger.

Freeza seems to be a really big fan of balls instead of beams, but there was one beam that I remember in particular that he used against Piccolo when they were fighting 1 on 1. Freeza raised his hand above his head and produced a red ball about twice the size of the earthlike SP, and proceeded to turn it into a rather large beam.

Best answers
I dont think that frieza has any good signature beam attacks. You must remember that at the end of his fight with goku, he resorted to using himself in a beam struggle with ssj goku. Most villians would have countered with a beam of their own, but no frieza didnt do anthing of the sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom