Corrupt a wish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it does, but its so good, that you die of boredom.

i wish i had my verticies ;_;

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You find your vertices, but someone steals them again. =/

I wish I didn't have to make a wish.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your wish comes ture but then you beat yourself up about not wishing for what you wanted.

I wish that fish could go to discos and dance the night away :eek:.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your wish comes true but all the "What smells like fish?" jokes get so annoying that youd rather stay home and play duck hunt.

I wish eBay had instant shipping.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted but now the quality of the derlivery is crap and most goods end up broken upon you reciving your goods , witch in turn causes ebay alot of bad feed back from the people that purchased the goods.

I wish that some animals were not so dumb :\.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A monkey owns you in chess, and won't shut up about quantum theory. He's so annoying that you kill yourself. =E

I wish I had a baby headcrab (that doesn't kill meh).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted , but he ends up dying as you tragically find when your rushing home one day your car battery dies. Since the road services are slow to your reponse for a new car battery , when you finally get home , you come to the horror that is a dead baby headcrab :eek:.

I wish I had a loving relationship :(.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She loves you to death. (No, literally)

I wish I'd accomplish something worthwhile before school starts, like I said I was going to when summer vacation started. >_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted , but it seems that all that is wort your time doing turns out to be spitting on cars which in turn gets you bashed.

I wish all the violence and ignorance in people would go away and that they could realise the calm ways of getting issues dealt with without such acts (not joking , it's taking bad affects on people i know atm , dear friends too :().

Best answers
It does, but in a final act of violence and ignorance, everyone kills you. (ZOMG PWNED!!! lolololol gg n00b!!)

I wish I knew why I just typed that...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You knew why you did , but due to your short term memory loss you will never know why you typed that =P.

I wish that kids would act more mature and not like dam idiots when in public. "WAHH!!! MUMY I WANT THAT TOY , I WANT IT NOW , NOW , NOW , WAHHHH".

Best answers
All those kids turn into 40 year old noisy midlife-crisis bastards and instead of whining they inform you of theirr erection-problems...

I wish i could talk to DJ-Ready right now so he could lift my ban on esf-world server ...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's to lasy to talk to you , and since you commited a crime against the rules he never allows you to come back to the esf-world server =P.

I wish I was the almighty powerful man of the Universe.

Best answers
u become the almighty powerful man of the universe... but ur power's dont work against non believers like my self.

i wish... i wish... i wish that everyday of school was a black out day... (lights are out... cant do anything but go into a gym and talk and stuff)

w4r

Best answers
You get ur wish but you run into the wall , therefore you get knocked out because of the dark. Also your whole school is afraid of the dark! ;D

I wish to walk on the beach while watching the sunset with lots of female models there with everyone from this thread! (har har har bet u dont wanna corrupt that one)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
har har har bet u dont wanna corrupt that one
You know I do.

You watch the sunset from the beach, surrounded by models, each more beautiful than the last. None of them were born as women, but nobody mentioned that to you. Champagne is drank by all and inhibitions are lowered. Have fun.

I wish Power Rangers was on right now.

They ARE female... they just werent before.

w4r

Best answers
i said FEMALE -.-

powerrangers is on right now , but it got interrupted by a news report!

i wish to have a pokemon that will destroy you all! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You now have a level 100 Mewzard. It has 255 life and cannot be defeated. Unfortunately nobody has their GB link cables and with pokemon being confined to GBs and all it cant beat anybody but the gym leaders.

I wish I had some pie!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They accidently give you a new "rat posion flavoured pie" and your insides slowly become nothing but waste.

I wish i asked her out earlier , now she has found someone else , infact , I wish they would break up so I could get a chance (there first date today).

Best answers
They break up... but she's so furious that she moves to a women's cloister and swears never to touch a man again....

I wish that DJR wouldn't give Admin to anyone. So that i wouldn't be banned for calling one "prick" after he transattacked and rolling exploited me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom