Concept Character, WIP

Best answers
Eclipse said:
coime on dbzme you know even if you alter something it doesn't make it yours. Like Iceman said. Basiclly then we could take any of your models move one vert one milimeter and call it ours, and you know thats not right, he used anothers work and called it his own, that is ripping, plain and simple.
Some people call it style o_O .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its about his model, not the reference guys, hes not the one ripping if anybody is at all,

just drop all the crap right now alright? even i RB did rip the ref, THIS ISNT HIS THREAD dont punish mistery for it

Best answers
"When's it comming out for ESF" and dont need that.. 0_0
people will still say that, even if you don't ask for critz. What's the real reason why you don't want us to crit? It's as if you think the esf community is a group of no brainers.

anyhow, erm good job?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nuttzy we needed SOMETHING to talk about since we aren't aloud to do anything but praise the mode :p. And I have already posted my comments on it :p.

Best answers
no cause I wont post on this forum as often, thats why I dont ask for crits, because eventualy it will be finished and u guys will be still saying. yo yo and this little thing by his ear? ya me no likey? so yes?

and he is on hold for now, I have to make a Tien model because I just cant stand the lack of standards u people have -_-

SET THE BAR HIGHER, u'll get better modelers to model for ESF, OH and this tien, WILL be for esf, for all ur informations, cept its gona be just a model, gona give it to someone to skin.. dono? who ever I feel is best

EDIT: fine crit, go right ahead

EDIT... AGAIN: I just checked out the tien contest thread, and Super Vegeto has made a bad ass model, no point in me making one, cause it would look pretty much the same, exept around 3000 polies? so ya no point.. sorry, I got a head done thats it lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
no cause I wont post on this forum as often, thats why I dont ask for crits, because eventualy it will be finished and u guys will be still saying. yo yo and this little thing by his ear? ya me no likey? so yes?

and he is on hold for now, I have to make a Tien model because I just cant stand the lack of standards u people have -_-

SET THE BAR HIGHER, u'll get better modelers to model for ESF, OH and this tien, WILL be for esf, for all ur informations, cept its gona be just a model, gona give it to someone to skin.. dono? who ever I feel is best

EDIT: fine crit, go right ahead

EDIT... AGAIN: I just checked out the tien contest thread, and Super Vegeto has made a bad ass model, no point in me making one, cause it would look pretty much the same, exept around 3000 polies? so ya no point.. sorry, I got a head done thats it lol
Hm, better modelers aye? But what people fail to realize, mods/forums with better models die dont you think? DBU *once*, GHP, some other one i forget the name of that your gotenks was first brought upon. SOS *eventually, sorry vox, but it's my opinion.* And here is little ol esf with standardize models but the longest running mod. Sure some of the members here have blocks for brains, some dont appreciate hard work, but others here do. I'd rather spend my time here on this forum, rather then go to SOS and hang with a bunch of stuck up... bleh i'll stop here.

on the model, the ear has been mentioned hasn't it? well i wouldn't crit on that then. fix the poly flow around the nose, it's kind of stretching dont you think? too much polies in the air unless you turned on a meshsmooth modifier for the render.

vox

Best answers
Ice Man said:
Hm, better modelers aye? But what people fail to realize, mods/forums with better models die dont you think? DBU *once*, GHP, some other one i forget the name of that your gotenks was first brought upon. SOS *eventually, sorry vox, but it's my opinion.* And here is little ol esf with standardize models but the longest running mod. Sure some of the members here have blocks for brains, some dont appreciate hard work, but others here do. I'd rather spend my time here on this forum, rather then go to SOS and hang with a bunch of stuck up... bleh i'll stop here.

on the model, the ear has been mentioned hasn't it? well i wouldn't crit on that then. fix the poly flow around the nose, it's kind of stretching dont you think? too much polies in the air unless you turned on a meshsmooth modifier for the render.

that's retarded, sorry
you're saying the mods die because they have better models? because it has nothing to do with coders i suppose, especially ones for engines which have ****tier communities than hl
you say the community is stuck up, but that's irrelevent to the people who give crit on models
your entire arguement is irrelevent ;x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=D love yah vox ;)

Oh well now that you look at it, it is.
No i wasn't saying that the better the models, the more chance the mod has of dying. But what i wa... nvm it'd end up sounding the same anyways.

Anywho i like the model, too bad we cant see updates because its on hold for the "tien".

Best answers
na, **** tien, I saw a decent one, and I'm satsified, and wont make tien, I'll make something else, but for this concept character I dont like his outfit, and I dont like modeling stuff outa imagination, I like a GOOD ref pic, GOOD ref makes me wana model, and usualy makes me model like a bad ass so yea...

ne way.. I dono what I'm gona do for now, RB is gone on a buisness trip somewhere and wont be back till like monday... so I dono what to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom