Concept Character, WIP

Best answers
ya, I'm not posting here for crits, I'm posting here to keep u people updated on little project.... Dono if Raven Blade wants me to show u people, but if he dont I pull image off :p

so enjoy while it lasts

btw if u want to crit, Crit me on SOS, not here

EDIT: due to people saying I'm ripping and all that crap, I had to drop the ref that I was using -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like a mixture between cloud stryfe [FF7], Sora [KH] and Rikku [KH]. Its a good start, but his ear looks wierd.

Best answers
No crits here ? Tell me the meaning of posting it here then ?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OMG ROFL!!!!!! Did this person tell you they drew those concepts?!?!?! I hope not cuz like thats ripping XD. The one to the left is one of the early concept sketches for Sora, and the one to the right is another for Sora, both the main character of Kingdom Hearts 2 and both NOT drawn by him :p.

As far as the model, it's nice work man, Keep going :p.

Best answers
Eclipse said:
OMG ROFL!!!!!! Did this person tell you they drew those concepts?!?!?! I hope not cuz like thats ripping XD. The one to the left is one of the early concept sketches for Sora, and the one to the right is another for Sora, both the main character of Kingdom Hearts 2 and both NOT drawn by him :p.

Wooh woooh, BINGO FEGET! Proof plz :p

Best answers
Eclipse said:

bope.. dont really care where the ref from, me just modeling?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah you are just modeling but the artist is a liar, and well that would upset me :\. As for Sorrow here you go...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn, busted.

anywho it's all abotu the model.
nice job man

Best answers
Man, Raven , I just lost respect for you :/ .

Best answers
is it a he or a she... cause it looks like it has a womans figure but with the cloths it looks like a dude pls help me wiht this

Best answers
it's a dude :D i was asking myself the same thing too, until i saw him move and heard him talk.
The name "Sora" doesn't give you a real link too about his Sexuality

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, its not Raven Blade. The pic says Reven Blade, so it might be someone else. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Lol, I think he just accidently spelt it wrong in the pic slim, cuz in his post it says Raven Blade, but its allways a possibility >.>

Best answers
Raiko said:
looks like a mixture between cloud stryfe [FF7], Sora [KH] and Rikku [KH]. Its a good start, but his ear looks wierd.
Lol, that was my first thought too :p

Best answers
no no thats a typo, and yea big deal if its the same, its not exacly the same, looks like he aultered it abit, enough to use it like he wants.. so if its aultered? whats the biggie?

he did fix up the ref, cause they dont look identical, so what if he uses those concepts, he was inspired to use the same, but didnt like what he saw on parts of him, so he changed it, big deal?

+ the ears, thats just the smoothed over polyrender

Best answers
im sorry, but taking credit for others people work is a big deal. I don't know what type of person you are yet, but I'm positive most artists don't like other people stealing their credits.

In other words, it's a big deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
no no thats a typo, and yea big deal if its the same, its not exacly the same, looks like he aultered it abit, enough to use it like he wants.. so if its aultered? whats the biggie?

he did fix up the ref, cause they dont look identical, so what if he uses those concepts, he was inspired to use the same, but didnt like what he saw on parts of him, so he changed it, big deal?

+ the ears, thats just the smoothed over polyrender
he didnt alter it. he just inked it leaving out details and matched the image size of the head. that's like me taking your gotenks model, changing a few polygons and saying it's mine. yeah it is kind of a big deal. i'm not trying to flame raven because i have/had respect for him. i dont know, i dont think raven would rip anything would he? o_O

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt someone would rip something and make it so obvious. I dont think Raven had any intentions on calling that reference 100% his.
I may be wrong though, it has been done before.

But DBXme, what are we supposd to say about the model? You dont want crits here, so what did you expect from the forum users posting it here?

Best answers
hey I just post here so people be able to see the progress of the model, and I am gona get crits off sos, because they will give me crits I'll be able to use, over there they can really dish out good crits, and crazy coments.. over here I'm just gona get..
"When's it comming out for ESF" and dont need that.. 0_0
Ice Man said:
he just inked it leaving out details and matched the image size of the head.
Inking over ****, and getting rid of some details is Alteration... even if its ABIT big deal, and thats what I ment by alteration

Force Pit Member
Best answers
coime on dbzme you know even if you alter something it doesn't make it yours. Like Iceman said. Basiclly then we could take any of your models move one vert one milimeter and call it ours, and you know thats not right, he used anothers work and called it his own, that is ripping, plain and simple. Thats all I was tryig to say and i think thats all others were as well.

Once again the model is nice so far man, but get some more work done on him :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom