Comparison of Kamehameha, Gallit Gun, and Masanko

Best answers
Hi, I was wondering if someone could compare the Kamehameha, Gallit Gun, and Masanko to each other. The ESF manual says they're the same, but are they exactly the same? RyuKaiser doesn't seem to think so in his Gohan FAQ, for example. It's easy to see how Burning Attack and Final Flash are different, but among these 3 which:

-Charges the fastest?
-Lets you put the most power into it?
-Has the largest explosion?
-Is the best in a PS?

So basically, which would you use for what job if you had access to more than one of those moves? Is one better at direct kills and another at large explosions? etc. etc.

Looking at Cell and Gohan might help make a comparison, so you get the same character and different attacks. And if they're all programmed to be the exactly the same, please let us know and this thread will quietly die.

Best answers
i can only tell you about gallikgun and kamehameha ( cause im a only cell player :D)

gallikgun charges faster
kame does more damage,costs more ki and is better in a struggle

Best answers
Masenko charges up faster and has the smallest blast radius, but is also fastest. It's almost as powerful as K-wave, but is more concentrated. Best for those who can control and aim there blasts enough to hit a moving target. It's ok in a power struggle, but k-wave is better. Lowest ki cost of them I think.

Best answers
the damage is ridicolous...you can hit him fully charged and he wont get any wounds of it...and it also looses every struggle on same power level...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom