Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome skin enix, btw can I grab the fixed maps so I could have a shot?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just I want you guys to finish it faster to have him a maybe the next update how knows maybe start on GOtenks Project
You do realise that was a bit rude of you, right? =P

They are pretty much working their asses off, animating aint an easy task and they owe us nothing, they're doing it cause they want to so asking them to hurry up is just plain rude.

No offence but it ticks me off.

Best answers
Nice anims....Andy. I really like them.
@ Volkov: Yea i see sometimes where people might get annoyed....its because half the time we can't quite tell what your trying to say. What im saying is maybe we wouldn't yell at ya so much in this thread if we knew what you were saying. Try typing slower...that way you know what your saying. And yes i know your from Romania.

Best answers
id help in this project if someone would give me the smd keys and scale size to it so it would look nice in game or did u guys already have a scaled version of the tien model and everything if so pm me it and ill help and kenny-dk should remember me do ya?

Best answers
Hmm.. Can't really remember that I've seen that name before :)

You're more then welcome to help out! It's always good with some extra hands :) Could you show us some of your animating work?

Best answers
-.- aw man i feel so unremembered i was that guy in evr or something that made that gohan and animated it all with mouth shirt pants etc. 16o4v13t or something but oh well here

<a href="http://www.speedyshare.com/226315932.html">Fly_PowerUp_Charge</a>
it was the fastest one i could do so enjoy?

edit: Frick lol accidentally deleted the smd to the sequence off my hd =X

Best answers
Still can't remember you, sorry :) But that animation was quite good! Your more then welcome to help! ^^

Best answers
Kenny can you re-link me to that little vid? That site doesn't work or the file expired or something. :p

Best answers
-.- aw man i feel so unremembered i was that guy in evr or something that made that gohan and animated it all with mouth shirt pants etc. 16o4v13t or something but oh well here

<a href="http://www.speedyshare.com/226315932.html">Fly_PowerUp_Charge</a>
it was the fastest one i could do so enjoy?

edit: Frick lol accidentally deleted the smd to the sequence off my hd =X
nice work man , but next time insist a little more on the mouth
"edit: Frick lol accidentally deleted the smd to the sequence off my hd =X" - it's not something new :p i know you always make this fault , i strongly recommand you a program called : Recover my files , and voila your problems are resolved.

Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks LOL thats what u said last time about my gohan but then it didnt work o well dont really need it i rushed that anyways

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love that power up Kenny Keep it up (try to make Tien fast to add him in the next update after that Chazo) so we will have a chanse to test Tien in openbeta

Best answers
Sorry to disappoint you john volkov, but I didn't make that powerup.. 16o4viet did that one :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post contsructivly or DO NOT post at all PLEASE.

Stop asking when it'll be done, NO ONE KNOWS.

Best answers
thanks for the nice answer
Well, sorry, but ppl should learn by now that asking for release-dates over something that's not worth the money to do will not make it get released ANY sooner.

Again, sorry if I was rude or if I overreacted, but you should've known better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can someone please moderate this thread? Honestly- I know it's not against the rules but they're just blocking this thing up so much it's not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom