comment on the fusion idea sticky.... NOT A SUGGESTION

Best answers
i heard the radio interview with irc and they said they might do fusion in a later release but in the since that you play two chars at once or something like that... any comments?

Best answers
shouldn't this be in the chat section? if it's not a suggestion

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As this says it isn't a suggestion in the title... I'm moving it to somewhere other than suggestions.

Best answers
oh hehe sorry in spontanious i didnt notice it was in the wrong area... -_-

anyway... comments...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what exactly is this thread about...

btw - edit the first post... =>write it in undestandable English...
but in the since that
WTF?

and what do you want to be commented about?
its already declared in that stikie I think everything that should be...
(imo)
and I dont think fusions would be in 1.3 either...

Best answers
yea sorry... im kinda out of it now.. i just basically want to know more about there plans for this.. it sounds interesting

Sound Artist
Best answers
It was either going to be, one person controls movement, while the other control's attacking. Or They take turns controlling the fusion'd character.

Best answers
i dont think fusion can work its to confusing for two people unless you can pick 2 charecters to be in the beging of a battle and you can swich off or sumtin

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
It was either going to be, one person controls movement, while the other control's attacking. Or They take turns controlling the fusion'd character.
Theres this game for the gamecube called gotcha force (by capcom) that has fusion of sorts, it basically works the way you just discribed. It happens when your in a team game and you and your partner use the team power up thing and you as well as your partner both have the correct characters out. One basically controls movement/targeting while the other controls the attacks. Its basically like being in a vehicle ala halo/ut2k4/battle field whatever ... only you can only get out when the fusion is over.

Best answers
Well i had an idea for fusion its some where around here i think i called the thread ideas and thoughts for fusion

Best answers
yea i like that... i think it should be like that... if the people who fuse know eachother and know how they think then there will be no problem...

Best answers
i think it should be like when u fuse, it would randomly pick which one of the two players gets to control first, a heads or tails sort of thing.. after that, the player gets to control the fused character for a minute, then it switches to the next player.. every other minute

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Still the sticky says to quit the fusion threads, so I will abide by the sticky. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom