• I dont like goths (Post Reason?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont have a problem with them

• F*** You!

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok, I talk to alot of people on stuff like MSN Messenger that have come from here and they do not have a problem with me atall and I get along ok with them, and then after a while alot of them are pathetic enough to start calling me a ****ing goth and using it as an insult because maybe I took too long to reply or I did something they didnt like... (These people no longer have the privilidge to be on my contact list and can remain in my block list)

I'd like to know how many people out there think of goths as worse people and would be sad enough to insult them just because they may be slightly different to you... (Without your name having to be mentioned being as it is a poll, because I know most of you out there would be too afraid to tell me on the forums, If your not... Do so...)

Please do not close this topic as its in the right section and I feel its an important thing to discuss...

Best answers
Arn't you the hostile from #existence also known as the ESF hater...?

You've always hated me for no reason except maybe what this post is about, so you can **** off now kthx.

Best answers
Hey, I love ESF, I think it's one of the best HL mods.

It's you I dont like. We became friends, remember? I had you on my MSN. Then you started talking about black magic and making your shadow dissapear, which I found amusing, but put up with. Then, in casual conversation, you started calling me an *******. I didn't find this funny, so I blocked you. Then we started talking in #esf again, and you went out of your way to piss me off. So you definately deserve a big "**** YOU".

Best answers
I dont have a problem with goth kids in general but most of those in my school are just so sad and desperate for attention its pathetic. They have to be different so they cant eat in the cafeteria with all the rest of the people. They have to eat out in the hall like a bunch of uncivilized merely so they can be different. Its fine being different and all but when you go out of ur way to be different its just pathetic. Most goth kids in my school are just simply put, pathetic.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop with the flaming, or I block both of you . . . needless to say, it's a BIG block.

Best answers
You are not staying very well on topic and that post was your consideration on goths, NOT ME.

I wouldnt of been talking about black magick so you can completly ignore that, plus that is also not of relevence, Get your facts straight before you start posting aload of stuff and keep it on topic.
Then, in casual conversation, you started calling me an *******.
...I never remember doing that.
Then we started talking in #esf again, and you went out of your way to piss me off.
I wasnt trying to piss you off, if i did something it was for a joke, I remember something about the matrix reloaded being discussed but I dont recall...

Besides this is totaly off topic (even tho thats the section name), PM me next time or something.

P.S. Thank you for trying to release private conversations out into the public, I'd think you also deserve a big "F*** YOU!" aswell.

EDIT: Cucumba i was writing this after you'd posted that so warning taken into account but dont close this please.

Morrone: There are different types of goths, I spose there are some people that may go out of their way to be different but that could be for a reason, goths want to be who they are and nothing should stop that, and if you ever knew how much **** they had to take from people... people staring at them, people insulting them... You would not like to be in big public areas with people either...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a personal distate for goths. I don't mind quasigoths much. But full blown goths, with the spikes and the black makeup and ****? Bleh!

But if you can managed to post a poll in this forum you're good enough for me LOL

Best answers
Gman, thats not realy a very good reason... you dont have a real reason to hate goths beside from the fact that your close minded and just want to think that way because there not like you...

There is nothing wrong with their makeup, girls wear makeup and they are not discriminated against for it even if it is a different type of makeup (except by some people), just because its a trend whore thing now and has been accepted by the world...
Spikes and makeup and their clothes and stuff are what makes them who they are, They usualy do not do it for other people to see, it is because they enjoy it. Marilyn Manson also said that about what he wears...
I do not wear makeup and stuff probobly because I am not a "full blown" (i refer to as hardcore) goth yet because ive only realy realised the whole meaning of it and I feel it is right for me, sorry if you cannot understand that...

b4k4^2: EXACTLY, noone takes the time to understand them and I have and I have realised that there is nothing wrong with them (except posers which are people that just use it as a image and are not what I would refer to as true goths)... Thank you b4k4^2, someone who knows what their talking about.

Best answers
Sorry Cucumba, i'll try and not be so flaming. However i want to pursue this conversation.

Stanz, in #ESF you told me how the episode of Buffy that was just starting ended.

And you totally talked your ass off regarding black magic, you even started sending me pentagons and crap.

But more on topic, I dont mind goths. I know one, she's probably as crazy as you, thinks she can change the weather. What I dont like is kids who start wearing black and ranting about pentagons just to fit into a group, mainly cos they didn't fit into any of the cool ones.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im a punker, dont care what u are as long as u've not got a problem with me

Best answers
pentagons??? you mean a pentagram... They are intresting symbols and mean alot to some people just like crosses do to christians, also... It has no association with black magic... Only an inverted one is seen as a satanist symbol... (I am not satanist)

What I dont like is kids who start wearing black and ranting about pentagons just to fit into a group, mainly cos they didn't fit into any of the cool ones.
...I dont feel that even deserves a reply but Im going to reply anyway...
its not about fitting into a group, that is how i would describe stuff like 'ghetto' which is probobly what you define as 'cool', the word cool is used as your own definition of what you thinks cool not somebody elses...

Best answers
i know people who are goth, actually one of my friends turned goth o_O theres no reason we should hate someone for how they have choose to be, unless of course they choose to be a complete ****** towards you.
I dont know why people hate goths the most...
Where i live we have people that are called "townies" (wear all sports gear and listen to garage music and are really shallow minded) they think they are better than everyone else, and generally arent the sort of people i even want to know. But as always thats just speaking for the majority and not all of them.
So yeah, im okay with goths

Best answers
Sephiroth_Renzo, I just read that and then thought, hmmm, townies... sounds like hes from england... then i just read you were lol...

there are townies and grungers all over britain... I dont realy understand much of the difference anymore but i think grungers are more moshers (into rock and stuff) and townies listen to stuff like garage/hip-hop... Ghetto people generally listen to hip-hop/rap i think... anyway... blah... This world is full of haters and its annoying

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah me and my mates call call "townies" Kevs (dunno why?) ****in' hate them, some are ok, but the majority are arrogant ignorant and provocotive,

Best answers
Originally posted by Stanz
its not about fitting into a group, that is how i would describe stuff like 'ghetto' which is probobly what you define as 'cool', the word cool is used as your own definition of what you thinks cool not somebody elses...
Well of-course, "cool" is an opinion.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but being a goth is about fitting in. PPL want to fit into groups, and be accepted. Gothism (hehe) is the easiest option. I'm not geeky enough to be a geek, i'm not cool enough to be a wigga. If I wanted, i'd just start being moody and wearing black and calling myself a goth (altho the first two sound just like me). I'm sorry but that's what Gothism (haha) is these days.

*edit* I'd just like to add that Hip-hop is another one of these cultures, albeit a harder one to achieve. It's totally abused, people wear a hoodie and it makes them a gangsta. What's more, hip-hop culture is absorbing and infecting all others. You seen that Marylin Mansion video for Tainted Love? It aint nuttin but a G thang. :smile:

Best answers
Hostiles last message dosnt even deserve to be put in a quote..... Is their an ignore on this forum because thats what he does to me every time and I dont have time to listen to the ignorance of people who think they understand what goths are and can say it is all about fitting into a group... so i suppose the goths that have no friends are trying to fit into a group aswell yea?... You talk so much **** its unbelivable...

*ignores all further posts from hostile*

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last call to calm down . . . all others proceed to stockades for violent flogging about the head and neck. ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Stanz
so i suppose the goths that have no friends are trying to fit into a group aswell yea?... You talk so much **** its unbelivable...

*ignores all further posts from hostile*
Hey you understood! :D Yeah, ppl who have no friends become goths so they can atleast pretend to be friends with other goths. Ok so maybe this isn't the case with you, but it's my experience of goth culture.

(no flaming here officer, just cultural discussion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom