Coldcce's New Server for esf. That will be public and running daily. - Coming soon.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So I've been making quite a few esf characters for my new server that I already made, and set up but I just need everything ready, and some more characters to be finished.

Right now all these characters can go up to super saiyan 4. And that is the limit on saiyans and custom characters.
There are majins and frost demons that I will be making for other people. But currently I am setting up Base Characters. Like default ones.

So far I got these characters done:

Baby Broly:
Super Baby Broly
Super Baby Broly 2
Super Saiyan 4 Baby Broly (I had to make a new model for the SSJ4 Baby Broly, It looks nice in my opinion.) Baby Broly Photo.jpg

Goku,Vegeta,Broly,Trunks,Gohan:
SSJ1
SSJ2/LSSJ
SSJ3-Goku and Broly only
SSJ4.

Right now, I am making villian characters, first two were Baby Broly and Broly. I will have a download link when it's done to all the files, And you should be able to download all the files just by joining the server. But just incase.

Next Characters are: Baby Vegeta, Buu, Cell, Android 17/Super 17, Frieza, Cooler.
Custom Characters that I am already making for people:
--------------------------
Katsuma Kegawa(Saiyan):
SSJ1-SSJ4
Baraph(Frost Demon):
Form 3
Form 4
Form 5
Misc/Other Characters:
Goten and Trunks:
SSJ1
Gotenks and Gogeta:
SSJ1
SSJ3
SSJ4-Can't transform from ssj3 to ssj4, you have to be in super saiyan 4 to fuse to gogeta.
(I also might make Custom Character Fusions, Requested by Katsuma.)
Uub, Nappa, Master Roshi, Dabura, Tien.
-------------------------
There will be updates to the server that will add in more characters. I most certainly won't reset people's powers during these new character add ins.

Here are the default powerlevels you need as a Saiyan usually to go SSJ1-SSJ4.
All of these powerlevels are in base form too.

SSJ: 4,000,000
SSJ2: 8,000,000-10,000,000
SSJ3: 15,000,000-25,000,000
SSJ4: 32,000,000-50,000,000

ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE ALL BALANCED IN THEIR OWN WAY. NONE OF THEM ARE OP TO EACHOTHER. This is a balanced server.
-------------------
I'm expecting this server to come out around July 25-28th. Around those dates.
I have made a lot of progress making this and now I want to show you guys what I've been making. I've told people 2 weeks ago that I was making a server like this.
And now it should be coming out soon.
(I am going on a vacation in July 19-22nd. I won't be on those times.)

Discord Member
Best answers
model for esf final .... quit wastin time on the rest XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom