Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Course I was being sarcastic.

Anyways, I thought 18 = legal age limit :S

Honest advice = just tell her you don't like her. Simple as that. I know it's 'mean' but I mean, sometimes just gotta do what ya gotta do.
Changes state to state, nation to nation.

Kentuky has legal marrige ages at 15 o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No **** Sherlock!!! I live in Finland! How the **** do you think i would smuggle 15 years old girl to another country. And i dont even want to date some teenager in some foreign country!
And seems like nobody is listening to me when i say i was driving my sister and her friend at the party and to drive them out and got paid for the trip. Thats why i was at party with teenagers!!! Could you please avoid the stubid comments!?
Because an "I'll pick you up at 8, an hour before your bedtime" is too hard to do. You were just that the driver, nothing more and nothing less, you didn't have to stick around. You could have very well went home, gone out with friends, caught a movie, then picked them up afterwards, and take them home.

Who cares where you live, I'm saying take them to virginia anyway. I never said you DID live in the U.S I also never said you didn't. Getting a passport (holy ****) isn't that hard to do. Smuggle her? You sound like you've imported a few mexicans in your time.

If you didn't want to take some 15 year old in the first place, you shouldn't have been at a party with underage people getting drunk.

And here is the biggest question of all. Why were you driving your sister to a party with alcohol? Wow, what a big brother you are. "Alright now sis go be popular and do what all the cool kids do and get wasted and have sex with a few dozen men while you're unconscious, it's good for you."

And then you hung around? wtf?! I don't know maybe it's just me, but i have better things to do then let wasted chicks flirt with me because percieve me as hot while under the influence. Like play WoW, or study for tomorrows calculus exam. Or do that extra credit physics project that's worth 15 points out of the 15,000 point semester. (which includes high tech...physics stuff btw)

Point is, you shouldn't have been there, you should have dropped them off (or not at all imho) and left and told them when you'd be there to pick them up. My limo driver didn't stay at the prom with me and my date. I said "***** be back here by 12 ya hear?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should have dropped them off (or not at all imho) and left and told them when you'd be there to pick them up.
So it's not okay to drive them to the party, but once they're there, it's perfectly acceptable to just leave them on their own? Odds are, she'll get there with or without his help, so this is probably the best option.

Best answers
Kaination said:
Anyways, I thought 18 = legal age limit :S
here 14 = legal xD.

Anyway, manipulating 15 year old kids is the easiest thing to do.

But Because of your statement i come to the conclusion that she can?t be sexy. If that?s the case drop her. If you want to still have contact to her, because she isn?t that ugly you should be able to accomplish that yourself. She?s just a 15 year young stupid kid so it should be easy to manipulate her in every way.

Anyway what a very very very nice guy would do is [--> me =P]:
*write textmessages to her with the contents:
-You are right
-You are right
-You are likeable
-You are right
-You are right
-You are too young
*start ignoring her

This will work for sure... You would still be a nice guy and at the same time drop here without letting here recognize.

Girls are so naive they will believe you everything as long as you tell them "you are right"...

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cucumba said:
I had a similar situation once apon a 12 years ago. A girl that lived around the block, who was 13, was hitting on 18 year old me. I told her straight up she was jail bait, and I wasn't going to start dating her or anything else of that nature. She was momentarily wounded, and got on with her life. She's too young and that's fine, let her know up front that she doesn't get in unless she was born on this day in 1990.
Or the alternative route which is -- She's a teenager.. Honestly how long do you think it's going to last?

Secondly, if he lives in Australia the legal age is 16 for females (18 for males), because females are more "mature" than males are.

Best answers
Chris` said:
Because an "I'll pick you up at 8, an hour before your bedtime" is too hard to do. You were just that the driver, nothing more and nothing less, you didn't have to stick around. You could have very well went home, gone out with friends, caught a movie, then picked them up afterwards, and take them home.

Who cares where you live, I'm saying take them to virginia anyway. I never said you DID live in the U.S I also never said you didn't. Getting a passport (holy ****) isn't that hard to do. Smuggle her? You sound like you've imported a few mexicans in your time.

If you didn't want to take some 15 year old in the first place, you shouldn't have been at a party with underage people getting drunk.

And here is the biggest question of all. Why were you driving your sister to a party with alcohol? Wow, what a big brother you are. "Alright now sis go be popular and do what all the cool kids do and get wasted and have sex with a few dozen men while you're unconscious, it's good for you."

And then you hung around? wtf?! I don't know maybe it's just me, but i have better things to do then let wasted chicks flirt with me because percieve me as hot while under the influence. Like play WoW, or study for tomorrows calculus exam. Or do that extra credit physics project that's worth 15 points out of the 15,000 point semester. (which includes high tech...physics stuff btw)

Point is, you shouldn't have been there, you should have dropped them off (or not at all imho) and left and told them when you'd be there to pick them up. My limo driver didn't stay at the prom with me and my date. I said "***** be back here by 12 ya hear?"
I didnt feel like going to anywhere else because there were no other parties around i could go into, all my friends were probably at home and we didnt live that near that i would care to drive back home, then drive back to the party to get her and to drive back home again.
And after all this party didnt have more than few 15 year olds, most of the people were something like 17 years olds and such.
And after all my little sister is whopping 10 minutes younger than me, so what do i have to say what she does on her free time, if she wants to pay me for driving her into party its fine by me.
Chris` said:
"Alright now sis go be popular and do what all the cool kids do and get wasted and have sex with a few dozen men while you're unconscious, it's good for you."
If the parties that you hang out ends up in mass sex orgies then you can stop giving me useless advice of what i should have done.

Xenon

X
You'll need the following:

1. A roll of duct tape.

2. A working car.

3. A rope.

4. A banana.

5. A pack of cigarettes.

6. Plenty of space in your trunk.

7. A can of gasoline.

Now, first things first. Pick her up for the date (hence, your working car) and take her out to eat, forcing her to pay for the meal. Afterwards, take her somewhere secluded (Like a field or something) and then throw her in the trunk of your car. Tie her up with the rope, and place the duct tape over her mouth. Once you've done this, the fun begins. Sit her up straight (With the lid open, for the dumber people who would ask...), and force her to watch as you pour the gasoline directly onto your ass, and light it on fire.

She'll think you're completely insane, and hence, won't bother you any more.

After she runs away (or in this case, hops), petrified, extinguish your ass and light up a cigarette in celebration.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read up to "it's morally wrong" and stopped reading.

You are 3 years older than her. It isn't morally wrong. Go back 200 years and she'd be pregnant already. Its amazing that you don't find the fact that she's drunk wrong.

That said, if you're not interested just don't talk to her. "Clingy teenagers" is a 15 year old girl who had too much to drink and her distorted vision probably made you look better than you actually do. Don't get angry at her. Get angry at the booze.

Next time stop this from happening at the very beginning. Think ahead.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jariroth said:
I didnt feel like going to anywhere else because there were no other parties around i could go into, all my friends were probably at home and we didnt live that near that i would care to drive back home, then drive back to the party to get her and to drive back home again.
And after all this party didnt have more than few 15 year olds, most of the people were something like 17 years olds and such.
And after all my little sister is whopping 10 minutes younger than me, so what do i have to say what she does on her free time, if she wants to pay me for driving her into party its fine by me.

If the parties that you hang out ends up in mass sex orgies then you can stop giving me useless advice of what i should have done.
Then don't ask for advice next time.

So it's not okay to drive them to the party, but once they're there, it's perfectly acceptable to just leave them on their own? Odds are, she'll get there with or without his help, so this is probably the best option.
It's not like he did anything anyway. It's perfectly acceptable to uhhh not let your sister go to a party? If she goes on her own that's her own damn decision and her own damn fault. At least if that happened he woudln't be to blame if anything happened.

"Yeah mom, I drove her to a party where she got drunk with everyone else, then stuff happened"

as opposed to

"Nope, I was out with friends, I had no idea she was going to a party to get drunk."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, who cares about blame when it's your sister? Really.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Wow, who cares about blame when it's Hybrid's sister? Really.
Fix it for you, any other sister and it should matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So because I don't care about Hybrid's sister, or even know if he has one, it doesn't matter what mine does?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
So because I don't care about Hybrid's sister, or even know if he has one, it doesn't matter what mine does?
So when I say "any other sister other than hybrids should matter" you twist it around and say it shouldn't?

Let me make this a little more clear for you.

By "she should matter" i mean the exact opposite of what you said when you said
Wow, who cares about blame when it's your sister? Really.
Now you said that about
"Yeah mom, I drove her to a party where she got drunk with everyone else, then stuff happened"

as opposed to

"Nope, I was out with friends, I had no idea she was going to a party to get drunk."
Because it's easy to take the blame for something you never knew about right? If she were my sister, and I knew about it, I'd have never let her go had i known alcohol been involved.

Sure i'll drive my sister to a party, i wouldn't stick around because i have better things to do. I have a 21 year old sister so clearly i'd never drive her anywhere, i also have a 13 year old sister, if i drove her to a party, and i saw alcohol, i'd tell the ***** to get the **** back in the car. Even if she was 15. When she turns 18 what she does is her business, but until then, not if I can help it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, see I had no idea what you were on about Hybrid's sister about. And I thought you meant that it was better to leave your sister to her own devices rather than make the smallest effort to look after her, simply to avoid any blame for anything that might happen. Blame is nothing next to knowing my sister is okay, and the same should go for anyone and their sister... except Sub, of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah man, i could actually say that if you just say to that girl straightly that u don't want to be with her, she could get really mad and tell to parents that YOU molested her(what didn't happen), but that girl can also be a kind one, if u say it to her nicely, she may understand your concerne, and leave u be.

Well in my opinion u should just say straightly to her that she isn't for your taster or something like that.

Best answers
whats ur fkcing deal ?

ok 1 she is ugly and fat ?
ok 2 she is just ugly..

however whats the big deal ? and if she kept on going for you that night (even when she was wasted) it kinda means she really DOES like you.

well there are 2 options,
1 u don't like her. by some way, ugly or not your type or whatever.
2 she is alright and might be a nice girl and give her a chance.

dude i'm getting 20 the 24nov this month, i go out alot, and kiss and meet girl from 16 all the time, NO i don't like it always. but its not that bad. as 18 with 15. and get over it, she'll get older anyway

(i only read the firs t5 posts or so, cba to read all)

Best answers
Cucumba said:
I had a similar situation once apon a 12 years ago. A girl that lived around the block, who was 13, was hitting on 18 year old me. I told her straight up she was jail bait, and I wasn't going to start dating her or anything else of that nature. She was momentarily wounded, and got on with her life. She's too young and that's fine, let her know up front that she doesn't get in unless she was born on this day in 1990.
Cuc gently reminds us that he's hot ****, and girls crave him. Crave his essence.

If you need on more opinon (like you don't have your pick of the litter already), I say tell her to **** off. It's illegal, you don't wan't to - it's simple. If you can find a nice way to do it, then fine, Kudos to you, but you know what the right thing to do is.

I also recommend not resolving personl issues on a DBZ HL mod forum. That has to be the bottom rung of the advice ladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom