Clinging teenagers...

Best answers
I was a driver for my sister and her friend at some party where i didn't even know half of the people (actually i knew about 3 people at the whole party, nobody were close friend of mine). There i was sitting and drinking lemonade at some couch where there were 2 girls next to me.

At first the girls were talking to each other and i was just listening. I joined the conversation at some point and noticed that they were both pretty wasted. We were talking this and that, and suddenly that other girl started clinging on to me, leaning towards me, hugging me all the time...

I personally have no problem with girls hugging me, but the girl was 15 years old and i'm 18. It was morally wrong and besides i didnt have any intrest for her. But because im dumb and i didnt reject her right away, she kept leaning towards me and such. I just tough at the moment that "It's alright as long as it doesnt go further than this."

Well it did, she started calling how lovely i was, she started kissing me on cheek every now and then and strated grabbing my hand. Then i tried something like "playing dead" and not talking to her at all. Well it didnt work as she was more than willing to do all the talking.

Then my sisters friend noticed how i looked so unwilling to hang out with her and she tried to take her place next to me when she was in bathroom. Well it didnt work, and as a matter of fact it made things worse. She came from bathroom and sitted on my lap and clinged to my neck and this time she was going for my lips to kiss.

Well i tried to turn my head away at the same time and somehow succeeded as she was only able to kiss me on cheek. Then my sisters friend left the seat and she returned next to me.

Next thing i did was try to explain how morally wrong it was and we didnt know each other. I dont think she heard a single word because of the music and because she was quite wasted. I was left with the options "tell her to piss off" ,"tactically leave and stay out of her sight" and "Go play cards with the others".

Because i was stubid and the did last option and tried to play cards with the others. She came and sitted next to me on the table and the clinging continued. And while hanging out with the others i didnt have the guts to just dump her, it could have created somekind of scene. Towards the end of the party everyone started calling her my girlfriend. It was quite disturbing...

In the end i tried explaining things once again to her. Which didnt work out so well, because i somehow slipped "I want to know you better when youre not wasted". It was mistake because we somehow ended making a "date" next weekend. And to make things worse she was able to obtain my phone number from someone or somewhere.

Now i dont know if i should "forget" the date or just hope she forgot it. Its not that i hate her or anything, its just that i dont know her that well to start any kind of relationship with her. And besides my friends will probably kill me with their jokes of me and underaged teenager once they hear about this. I'm doomed either way...

Any advice what should i do with her?

Best answers
I would personally go ahead and not go. 18 and 15 is a really fine line, if her parents got pissed off enough, something bad could happen.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kenny83 said:
I would personally go ahead and not go. 18 and 15 is a really fine line, if her parents got pissed off enough, something bad could happen.
Not if he takes her to virginia. She's waaay past legal there. Or any place in the south for that matter. Or take her to kazakstan. They're all legal at 8. So 15 shouldn't be a problem.
And no, not because you like an anime, becuase your sig contains what appears to be an underage girl.

And if you really really really just wanted her to go the hell away, you'd tell the ***** to **** off. But you didn't. That's what I do.

And this isn't a shot at you or anything, but if she came on to you so easily (wasted or not, without knowing you) chances are she's got VD or something. A girl that easy is bad news for your downtown area.

Best answers
Chris` said:
Not if he takes her to virginia. She's waaay past legal there. Or any place in the south for that matter. Or take her to kazakstan. They're all legal at 8. So 15 shouldn't be a problem.
And no, not because you like an anime, becuase your sig contains what appears to be an underage girl.

And if you really really really just wanted her to go the hell away, you'd tell the ***** to **** off. But you didn't. That's what I do.

And this isn't a shot at you or anything, but if she came on to you so easily (wasted or not, without knowing you) chances are she's got VD or something. A girl that easy is bad news for your downtown area.
Well i think 16 years is the limit here so yes she is underaged, and yes it would be illegal to have her as girlfriend.
Im more like asking advide, how can i walk away from this without hurting her feelings too bad and without losing my face. She goes at the same school my sister goes. If i tell her to **** off, not only my sister loses all respect she has for me, she and her friends probably throw rocks at me in the next party i go into.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck trying to rid yourself of a clingy teenager. The only thing you can do is talk to her and explain to her the situation and tell her your thoughts about it going further. She might of not seemed to have heard you each of those times, but just keep at it until she does or just drop the bomb and tell her straight up. If that doesn't work then try talking to her siblings (if she has any) or her parent's and explain the situation. Anything's better than going against your morals.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.. You're kidding? Just ****ing tell her you're not interested and to stop bugging you.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jariroth said:
Well i think 16 years is the limit here so yes she is underaged, and yes it would be illegal to have her as girlfriend.
Im more like asking advide, how can i walk away from this without hurting her feelings too bad and without losing my face. She goes at the same school my sister goes. If i tell her to **** off, not only my sister loses all respect she has for me, she and her friends probably throw rocks at me in the next party i go into.
Forget about face value, it's only temporary and it doesn't do anything for you in the long run.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you find her attractive at all? Ignore age.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't ignore age. Three years makes all the difference in teenagers.

Anyway, go on the date, and explain things out to her, this time make sure you're saying what you want to say, not trying to be nice to spare her feelings. If she still doesn't get it then, just ignore any attention she tries to give you.

By the way, you can probably do better than parties where the girls are underage. Going to those is probably not a good idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell her you don't feel that way for her. If that doesn't work, tell everyone else you don't like her too. If you're still being bothered by her, find a girlfriend.

And really, you will survive a couple people not liking you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell her to call you in a year. She'll have been stuffed with more than enough male organs in that amount of time that she'll forget about you.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
.. You're kidding? Just ****ing tell her you're not interested and to stop bugging you.
Problem solved.

Best answers
If there is grass on the field...PLAYBALL

if not...

Turn her over and play in the mudd

60 percent of the time...that works...EVERYTIME

Best answers
Why are you going to parties with 15 year old anyways? And if you did like her you could date her. 18 and 15 isn't really that bad. It's like a Senior in high school and a Sophomore in high school (4th and 2nd year). But you should just go on the date and if you really dont like then dont call her back. She'll get the message.
edit:Or you could just tell her that you were drunk also and didnt even know what you were doing.

Best answers
If im lucky she will never remember the whole date thing at all because she was wasted, if thats the case then its problem solved. If she ever reminds me of it, i guess ill just have to turn her down. Im just that type of guy who doesnt want to sound rude towards anyone. I just realized that i should do what i always do, stop worrying until the time comes.
And btw i was at the party because i was driving my sister and her friend to the party and out of there, and i didnt feel like going anywhere else to hang out at the mean time.

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
If there is grass on the field...PLAYBALL

if not...

Turn her over and play in the mudd

60 percent of the time...that works...EVERYTIME
I'd have to go with this one. Age isn't that big of a deal, most adults that are married have some sort of age difference between them. It's just how it works. So try it out, just because you go out on one date, it doesn't mean that your gonna marry her. You're obviously single, so why not go out and have fun? No one says you have to make a commitment, and if she wants to bang, then I say Bang her like a salvation army drum. Who knows maybe you guys can become **** buddies. No one can force you to date them, if your under that mind frame then somethings wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom