client.dll (tryed everything.. including fmod)

Best answers
Im sure that you know the problem already..
but this time i tryed everying. im not trying to play the net so i dont need steam, but i cant even open a lan game.
have the 1.2.3 version (and some others..) no one works.. (all of hem are full install)
tryed to put the 3.6.0 fmod in the hllibrary and it didnt help.
is my computer is cursed?!
thanks in advance

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If i am correct, ESF v1.2.3 does not really supports WON, so you might get a lot of problems with it. But you might want to try out this file, it might help you: http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=21053

But i can't say if it works or not, you have to try it out. You could always try to search the forums for "client.dll" to check up multiple people having their problem. But mostly they had the problem due they were using WON, and not steam, anyway. Click the search link to look for it: http://forum.esforces.com/search.php?searchid=227

Other then that. I highly recommend you should use Steam, it will solve all your problems. If you have a legal copy of Half-life. And the key with it, you would have no problems creating a steam account, and use your key to be able to download half-life, and install mods. Just a reminder that the Counter-Strike Condition Zero pack won't work with ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In short, you need Steam to play even if you don't want to do so online.

Best answers
why wouldnt you wanna play online? You have internet right? and if you dont want other ppl to join, then just set a server pw... thats wht I did, but then, bots got very boring, lol... Anyways... unless you DONT have internet (then I wont know how you posted), then just use steam=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom