Clans.

New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2005
Messages
14
Best answers
0
I'm looking to try out for an ESF Clan.

I'm new, only a week or so, but I've been told I'm doing well. I'm hoping the clan will see my potential and train me. ^^

AIM = Aikou no Shinzui

MSN = meiaku8@yahoo.com

IRC = Shinkyou

If you can, post Clan sites, etc. ^^

-Ryan.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
S2k
A.E

There's also -)Z(- and Kai, but I don't know their sites. You can join their ESF servers and enquire there.
 
Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 18, 2002
Messages
4,201
Best answers
0
uhmmm how about going to the main esf site oro the esf-world site and look there at the clan list?
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2005
Messages
14
Best answers
0
Thanks, and Tryforce...bite me. :p

Edit: I would try for s2k, but I hear it's a ero only clan. I live in the US, so..<_<
 

sub

Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5,960
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
S2k
A.E

There's also -)Z(- and Kai, but I don't know their sites. You can join their ESF servers and enquire there.
-)Z(- died. It pretty much split up into two clans, A.E and Zen.

edit: As for the kai forum, all I can say is good times...
 

nge

New Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
464
Best answers
0
As for the kai forums, all I can say is

rgr
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
nge said:
As for the kai forums, all I can say is

rgr
fgt

As for Tryforces post, I think he was more so joking than serious, as indicated by the cute little face he made ^.^

I see the clan "RaD" a lot. Don't know what it is, or anything. I think they are an EVM clan- but i do think they originate in America, they in all honesty aren't good enough for me to remember anything about them, I just remember seeing them. So far the members i fought are mediocre at best, and I don't know if they have a website or not.
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
I've seen I think 3 RaD guys and one of them just joined AE. Shinkyou is trying to get into Kai at the moment. We'll see how that goes.
 

sub

Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5,960
Best answers
0
Rad is a clan with like 4 members in it and they're also making a mod like evm or btl apparently.
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
For the record, -)Z(- is obviously better since Ravendust didn't even know about Zen. I demand you unkill (Lol, sounds like uncle. Wow, stfu.) our clan right now.
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2005
Messages
14
Best answers
0
I doubt I'll get into Kai. If I have to actually outdo someone...especially leaders. <.< But we'll see.
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
Well, I'll try to make it so you fight me.
Not like you'll stand a chance, but I doubt you know me so hopefully you won't realize that the chances of you getting in are extremely low unless you fought Renegade (No offense Renee'...). I like typing in white text.
 

sub

Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5,960
Best answers
0
Zeonix said:
For the record, -)Z(- is obviously better since Ravendust didn't even know about Zen. I demand you unkill (Lol, sounds like uncle. Wow, stfu.) our clan right now.
He also knew about A.E. By that logic, A.E would be better than Zen o_o
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
Considering you guys are hardly if ever in the same place at any given time...I'm inclined to say AE will last longer than Zen <_<. My comparison was also different that yours since Zen and -)Z(- are pretty much the same except you're missing the Z-Man (me). He preferred (I know Im making this up but just pretend Im right) to remember the great -)Z(- than the clan named by a guy who never plays. I also like cats very much.
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2005
Messages
14
Best answers
0
>_> Why arn't you on AIM, Zeonix? << :: pokes him :: >_>;;;;;
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
Sub said:
He also knew about A.E. By that logic, A.E would be better than Zen o_o
It's only because i'm in it :D

But not fo' long!
 

sub

Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5,960
Best answers
0
Zeonix said:
Considering you guys are hardly if ever in the same place at any given time...I'm inclined to say AE will last longer than Zen <_<.

My comparison was also different that yours since Zen and -)Z(- are pretty much the same except you're missing the Z-Man (me). He preferred (I know Im making this up but just pretend Im right) to remember the great -)Z(- than the clan named by a guy who never plays. I also like cats very much.
Your logic is undeniable.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top