Clans.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shinkyou said:
>_> Why arn't you on AIM, Zeonix? << :: pokes him :: >_>;;;;;
I'm not on aim because theres no way in hell I'm going to trial you during the week.

ESF = weekends

@Sub: I know, hyb. I know.

Best answers
LMAO. Who said I wanted to be trained right now, or by you? No offense, but I've never seen you play. :p..Or heard of you. XD I'm just in a chatty mood. Sorta. <.< ****ing headaches. -.-;; Random.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Considering you guys are hardly if ever in the same place at any given time...I'm inclined to say AE will last longer than Zen <_<. My comparison was also different that yours since Zen and -)Z(- are pretty much the same except you're missing the Z-Man (me). He preferred (I know Im making this up but just pretend Im right) to remember the great -)Z(- than the clan named by a guy who never plays. I also like cats very much.
That's pretty much right.

I thought -)Z(- was Zen.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I don't know you and I don't want to chat with you on Aim. I didn't say anything about train. I said trial. Trial meaning your attempt to get into Kai. Really though, I suggest trying out for AE first. They accept new people easily.

At Ravendust: It pretty much is plus and minus a few members.

Best answers
Oh, apparently I read it wrong. Again, fecking headaches.

<_< How do you get to know someone if you don't talk to them? Hm...:: Shrugs. ::

Well anyways, I don't give a **** who trials me, I just want to do it. >< Fail, because I know I'm going to, then practice my ass off. >>;;

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get to know someone? I only said I was going to trial you. Not become buddies. Jeez...

Best answers
Such a -friendly- community ESF is! Jeez. I keep getting the same impressions from people, exept for Kaination, Chakra-X, and Fire Phoenix. -_-;

Edit: Ok, not completly true, but partially. >>;;

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shinkyou said:
Such a -friendly- community ESF is! Jeez. I keep getting the same impressions from people, exept for Kaination, Chakra-X, and Fire Phoenix. -_-;

Edit: Ok, not completly true, but partially. >>;;
Dont worry to mutch about it. Youll get like that after playing a while ^^

New people are normaly kinda "hard to handle" round ESF cause ESF is harder to learn. So people dont like to be friends very fast ^^

Just play for fun and your bound to find some people who youll be able to chat with ^^

Best answers
>_> :: Nods to Grega. :: Is that so?

<.< Perhaps that's just the way things are. Hm...

Anyways, thanks for your help guys.

Another wonderful Edit: I'm still looking for a mentor, head over to the ESF Chat board if you're interested. >.>;

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the best thing to do is just play the game and try to have fun. You'll eventually get good at it.

If you want some help, I'm willing to try and help you get better. I'm not exactly the greatest person at the game though.

Best answers
Cool, thanks. <.< I just need practice, and people to often practice with, really. >>

Edit: get on AIM, Hybrid.XD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll find that I'm the unfriendliest person around until we actually become friends. Then I suddenly become your God and you can't figure out how you ever lived without me (of course, these are the words of Sub and Fire, not me).

Friendly advice: Get good at the game before you try to join a clan. This isn't CS or DoD or anything like it. It takes time, dedication, a lot of free time, and an aimbot to get good at this game. Wha? Aimbot? Ask Master Ryu for one (Obviously, I kid...don't do it).

nge

Best answers
I suggest staying away from RaD. Don't become affiliated with any clan like that one- they won't last long, are truely unfriendly people who demean players of skill, and incapible of inteligent or even enjoyable conversation. If you want someone to practice against to give you an idea of what you'd be up against, wait a week or so until I get my computer back. I'll be somewhat rusty, but it should give you an idea.

I didn't get into clanplay until pubbing around for a month or so. After that, I offered to take up scrims, but still didn't want to risk getting a bad rep by trying out before I was good enough. Eventually after playing with good players and hanging around, I was able on my bad computer to barely make it into ~kai~. It's not impossible, it just takes time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft I remember when Dogma was ****ty as all **** and I told him he'd never get good at the game. Well... he proved me wrong. He's still not better than me, but he can give me a good fight... Hope you can do the same.

Zeo is my god :(

<3

Best answers
Well, as long as people are willling to play against me, I'll be here - it seems. :p Unless Zeo pisses me off too much and I have to run to his house and perform genocide...<.< Of course I'm kidding. >.>...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Genocide on 1 person? Not to mention I'm a God? Good luck with that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shinkyou said:
Well, as long as people are willling to play against me, I'll be here - it seems. :p Unless Zeo pisses me off too much and I have to run to his house and perform genocide...<.< Of course I'm kidding. >.>...

Already tried it... failed. He killed my first born sun.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Already tried it... failed. He killed my first born sun.
Damn, well maybe once I figure out a way to go SSJ2 I can kick his ass.

<.<..>.>....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom