Clans.

Best answers
I'm looking to try out for an ESF Clan.

I'm new, only a week or so, but I've been told I'm doing well. I'm hoping the clan will see my potential and train me. ^^

AIM = Aikou no Shinzui

MSN = [email protected]

IRC = Shinkyou

If you can, post Clan sites, etc. ^^

-Ryan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S2k
A.E

There's also -)Z(- and Kai, but I don't know their sites. You can join their ESF servers and enquire there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmmm how about going to the main esf site oro the esf-world site and look there at the clan list?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Thanks, and Tryforce...bite me. :p

Edit: I would try for s2k, but I hear it's a ero only clan. I live in the US, so..<_<

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
S2k
A.E

There's also -)Z(- and Kai, but I don't know their sites. You can join their ESF servers and enquire there.
-)Z(- died. It pretty much split up into two clans, A.E and Zen.

edit: As for the kai forum, all I can say is good times...

nge

Best answers
As for the kai forums, all I can say is

rgr

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
As for the kai forums, all I can say is

rgr
fgt

As for Tryforces post, I think he was more so joking than serious, as indicated by the cute little face he made ^.^

I see the clan "RaD" a lot. Don't know what it is, or anything. I think they are an EVM clan- but i do think they originate in America, they in all honesty aren't good enough for me to remember anything about them, I just remember seeing them. So far the members i fought are mediocre at best, and I don't know if they have a website or not.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen I think 3 RaD guys and one of them just joined AE. Shinkyou is trying to get into Kai at the moment. We'll see how that goes.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rad is a clan with like 4 members in it and they're also making a mod like evm or btl apparently.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record, -)Z(- is obviously better since Ravendust didn't even know about Zen. I demand you unkill (Lol, sounds like uncle. Wow, stfu.) our clan right now.

Best answers
I doubt I'll get into Kai. If I have to actually outdo someone...especially leaders. <.< But we'll see.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'll try to make it so you fight me.
Not like you'll stand a chance, but I doubt you know me so hopefully you won't realize that the chances of you getting in are extremely low unless you fought Renegade (No offense Renee'...). I like typing in white text.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
For the record, -)Z(- is obviously better since Ravendust didn't even know about Zen. I demand you unkill (Lol, sounds like uncle. Wow, stfu.) our clan right now.
He also knew about A.E. By that logic, A.E would be better than Zen o_o

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering you guys are hardly if ever in the same place at any given time...I'm inclined to say AE will last longer than Zen <_<. My comparison was also different that yours since Zen and -)Z(- are pretty much the same except you're missing the Z-Man (me). He preferred (I know Im making this up but just pretend Im right) to remember the great -)Z(- than the clan named by a guy who never plays. I also like cats very much.

Best answers
>_> Why arn't you on AIM, Zeonix? << :: pokes him :: >_>;;;;;

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
He also knew about A.E. By that logic, A.E would be better than Zen o_o
It's only because i'm in it :D

But not fo' long!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Considering you guys are hardly if ever in the same place at any given time...I'm inclined to say AE will last longer than Zen <_<.

My comparison was also different that yours since Zen and -)Z(- are pretty much the same except you're missing the Z-Man (me). He preferred (I know Im making this up but just pretend Im right) to remember the great -)Z(- than the clan named by a guy who never plays. I also like cats very much.
Your logic is undeniable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom