Charging aura and animation

Best answers
Right now, the currently *charging aura* we are using looks something like those dots moving up the character. I suggest that the *charging aura should look something like turbo aura.

When SSJ2 is in, the charging aura should look something like this. When the character is charging in SSJ2, he shouldn't spread his leg abit wide and charge. He should be standing still with both hands looking like in the picture and charging with some electrical spark effects and ONLY when he is transforming from SSJ2 - SSJ3, he should spread his legs wider looking like this in the picture.

As for SSJ3, the charging aura should look alittle different. It should be abit bigger. But the same animation like SSJ2. Standing still with hands looking like the one in picture 3.

Feedbacks?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The aura's are being changed for 1.3 already. There's a demo on ESF world

Best answers
Yes.. I have noticed that. But I am still not sure is it the charging aura or turbo aura that has been changed. From the video, it looks like a turbo aura where piccolo is charging. I am not so sure if both turbo and charging aura have been same.

Anyway, my suggestion also includes the animations. Just take a look at the pictures and you will understand what I mean about the animations.

Best answers
yes this would be nice....but about the electrical thingys I was thinking when ssj 2 and if yar just standing and not doing anything they should appear

P.S. : I want that goku ssj3 model 4 esf ;D

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
yes this would be nice....but about the electrical thingys I was thinking when ssj 2 and if yar just standing and not doing anything they should appear

P.S. : I want that goku ssj3 model 4 esf ;D
Yes, the electrical sparks should appear even if your doing nothing. For example... when your doing nothing like walking around. There will be electrical sparks, but not that much sparks. When your charging, more electrical thingys will appear.

This picture was drawn by meh-ness I found at the artwork thread. This is how vegeta should looks like when he is *charging power up* instead of spreading legs alittle wide. This is teh correct animation :) Yes, the charging aura should be like this too. i hope they changed the 1.3 esf charging aura to look like this.

Another Idea: I thought if the character when *charging power up* they will like. Shout, ARRRRRR or ARGHHHH something like that like in the show. Each character will have a few different type of shouts so you won't listen to teh same shout over and over again. All the shouts will be randomly selected and be played when you press *e* charging up power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom