Charging Attacks while Swooping

Best answers
In movie 13, (as an example), Gohan is swooping around to avoid Hirudegarn, and charges a Ki ball, then throws it at Hirudegarn. He does this once or twice.

Do you think you could maybe add this feature in to 1.3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No movie content Even though it's a good idea. I doubt they would accept it.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because the example is from a movie doesn't neccessarily constitute movie content. Charging a ki blast whilst in a swoop is far from a special technique used only in a movie.

I'm undecided on whether I like the idea. On one hand it makes for a good counter attack, but on the other it could be spammed quite easily (hide in a corner, fully charge KHH, swoop to other side of map, blow everybody up)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a good idea really if you add it the right way it could really come in handy without being overused

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd like this idea, and suggested it a few times in the past. basically no signature moves can be used while swooping, only the generic beam/ball and ki blasts

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Just because the example is from a movie doesn't neccessarily constitute movie content. Charging a ki blast whilst in a swoop is far from a special technique used only in a movie.

I'm undecided on whether I like the idea. On one hand it makes for a good counter attack, but on the other it could be spammed quite easily (hide in a corner, fully charge KHH, swoop to other side of map, blow everybody up)

You think you'd have enough Ki to do that? Even if you did make it across the map , all somone has to do is block and it'd take 2 seconds for you to run out of ki , then they can deflect it easily.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it was anybeam, the game would be come unblanced, but if its just generic/ki blast, then that makes since.

Moving with a spiritbomb....Yes :D.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Moving with a spiritbomb....Yes :D.
Moving with the Energy Ball would be bad enough, now you suggest swooping with one... Evil..

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MakinDruu said:
You think you'd have enough Ki to do that? Even if you did make it across the map , all somone has to do is block and it'd take 2 seconds for you to run out of ki , then they can deflect it easily.
So you shoot it at the ground and beam jump outta there, the resulting splash damage kills everyone. It can still be spammed.
If it were made for generic beams/balls I think it could work quite well.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just bieng able to turn on/off turbo while chargeing an attack would be better than swooping. (right now its only able to be turned off)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be good for ki blasts and genballs, no beams of any kind because you can't move while firing beams, and that's how it should stay.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I think it would be good for ki blasts and genballs, no beams of any kind because you can't move while firing beams, and that's how it should stay.
Unless you could swoop chargeing a genbeam then beamjump off a wall or something , but you'd have to stop while fireing the genbeam until you jumped... but ... yeah.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you shoot it at the ground and beam jump outta there, the resulting splash damage kills everyone. It can still be spammed.
If it were made for generic beams/balls I think it could work quite well.
well really anything could be spammed in this game anyway but i think it should only for blasts maybe discs and balls i dont think the generic beam would look to good since youd have to stop

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
well really anything could be spammed in this game anyway but i think it should only for blasts maybe discs and balls i dont think the generic beam would look to good since youd have to stop
Balls? Yes. Discs? NO!

Then people would just swoop up to you and release. The game would get extremely lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom