Characters innate abilities and such not in manual

Best answers
Goku can Teleport while charging while Super, a innate ability that isnt mentioned anywhere. I also know about Buu having much higher PL and best blasting ability, which is a nice thing he has over everyone else. What other abilities do characters have that make them different.. I want to know why I would use anyone beisdes goku, since he can do everything anyone else can but can teleport while blasting...

So what other cool things can other characters do and only them, not in terms of the attacks they have, but hidden abilities like Goku's..

Also who transforms the fastest, ends up with the highest max PL's, etc?

Speaking of which where can I get a list of the starting PL's and Transform levels and how much the transformations add to PL's?

Best answers
If you love ki attacks... chose cell!! He has the special attacks for everybody except for Vegeta! He has Special beam cannon, Kamehmemeha, Freiza's disc, and some others!

Best answers
Well guys, I mean besides just regular attacks they get, what special perks does each character have.

Best answers
this was known in beta 1.1...

goku: ability to charge with kamehameha in ssj

Vegeta: practically strongest transformation with strongest attacks

Cell: everyones special ki attacks

Buu: ability to gain power via candy beam, high starting pl

Gohan: sheild, fast trans

Trunks: strong melee, fast trans

Freiza: pretty balanced, Used mostly by people that wanna fight at a distance (frieza beam, frieza disk, ect)

Krillin: fastest in the game.

Piccolo: pretty balanced. Nothing too special.

Best answers
What is Gohan's shield? And why does he transform fast if he has to go from 0.6M to 3M?

Best answers
Gohan's shield is a "weapon". It's not an innate ability. It allows him to be safe from melee, as well as absorb beams that touch the shield and fire them back, at the cost of ki. It doesn't protect him if the beam's detonated before it hits the shield, though, or against unblockables like discs/lasers. I think it's number 5.

Gohan only needs 1 mil to transform into ssj. I think you're getting confused with the perfect trans. level, which is around 3 mil for Gohan.

Best answers
i think the evil characters dont lose ki when flying(excluding vegeta). they might have changed it tho, maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom