Character suggestion list

Best answers
No u guys have got it wrong ^^ its not that i dont like frieza infact i use him from time to time im guessin alot of u havent been on the recieving end of wut frieza can do after trans. But its no big deal obviously the frieza thing maybe hasnt been one of my better ideas so i can easily change it. No big deal.

Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
As the title this is a suggestion list for each character some my ideas and some ideas that were pretty good thatother people thought of.

Piccolo:

1) Needs 2 transformations instead of one. Fuse with Nail then Fuse with Kami. As weak as he is now piccolo needs another trans to be able to keep up with an ssj3 goku, Kid Buu, and Perfect Cell and so on.
The team said they would be balanceing transformations in OTHER ways than number of transes. I say let them do there thing before you jump in with that dude.
~Dark Trunks~ said:
2) Fix scattershot. Only time scatter shot is useful now is when someone is on the ground and u just rain down on them with these otherwise not very useful at all. They blow up randomly and really need fixing.
Thats a bug not a suggestion dude :p

~Dark Trunks~ said:
3) New attacks. I think Ravendust said this before but piccolo needs the Makosen and the Chobakuretsumaha .

I agree more attacks would be good. However it depends if they actually work in testing or not.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
4) Split Form. This attack could be used as maybe a limited time buddy system. How it would work would be that split form would be one of his attacks. It would take a long time to charge and after its fully charged piccolo would split into two his split form can be used like a buddy but only for a certain amount of time and maybe once per life.
Split form is useless. It was in the series and it is out of it. It makes one person into two people exactly half as strong as the origonal. In the buddy system this would make no differance to power level or ability to attack at all.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
Frieza:

1) Decrease fingerlaser damage. Its very overpowered in a transformed state especially the rapid fire one. One throw+ Fingerlaser spam= almost if not instant death. Its a bit overpowered and needs to be toned down a bit.
Finger Lazer should be fine as is as long as you change the way people are able to throw. I think it needs less accuracy more than less power.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
2) Deathball is a bit to fast. In the series i thought it was slow moving so that needs to be slowed down a bit as well.
Attacks in the series were the size and speed of a moon one second then fast enough to beat a bullet and the size of your fist the next. It would be at a disadvantage should it be any slower.
~Dark Trunks~ said:
3) Frieza needs the Daichiretsuzan attack. Its the attack he used that cut through anything. That needs to be added just to add a variety of attacks.
I don't agree that it needs to be added. However it would be nice to have one more attack should it be easy enough to code.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
4) Yes Frieza has forms 1-4 but i was thinkin his 100% power form could be useful as well. Maybe have it as an option once he reaches form 4 somthin like an attack you need to charge and as u hold it the percentage starts to rise giving him a little extra power as it goes up. Also the user could have the option of stopping it inbetween 1-100% so they wished they could stop it at 50% u kno jus to have that option.
I think this is a good idea... HOWEVER.

PL- 1% Speed - 100%

PL - 50% Speed - 51%

PL - 100% Speed - 1%

(% of full.)

This would make sense. Makeing Frieza say twice as strong but half the speed for the power. The scales would have to be balanced by the team but I see this working.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
Goku:

1) Goku needs more ki cost for his teleporting while holding a beam. In the series ive never seen him do more then one teleport while charging a kamehameha. Also IMO the kamehameha teleporting technique is one of the most spammed attacks in the game so it needs changing.
I agree. Maby a cooldown on teleporting with a beam.
~Dark Trunks~ said:
2) Kaioken. Kinda like Friezas 100% pecent the same could apply to goku but only up to kaioken x10.
Again , this idea could have a effect on stamina (for Goku) instead of speed (For Frieza) Maby giveing a slight speed boost aswell.
~Dark Trunks~ said:
3) Kame torpedo tracking needs to be fixed. They fly random places and really need to be changed.
Again , bug :p

~Dark Trunks~ said:
Vegeta:

1) Atomic Blast. I was thinkin atomic blast could be added to vegeta once he reaches ssj2 but for compensation Big Bang could be removed for it. He never used Big Bang as ssj2 so it would only seem right. Otherwise vegeta would then become a spammers dream character. More then he is now anyway.
Never seen this attack , however I resent taking big bang away from Vegeta. Its his signiture move. It'd be like saying I never saw Goku do Kamehameha when he was SSJ2 so take it away from him. (Even though he did)

~Dark Trunks~ said:
2) Majin. Yes i know its been discussed many times that if people want majin then they put in their own models but it was pretty obvious in the series that when vegeta went Majin he had a bigger advantage then Goku's Ssj2. So Majin could/should definately be in the form of a transformation. Maybe showing him grab his head showing that babidi is takin over or somthin. I dont think it should be a big transformation in terms of power but it should give some sofrt of PL boost
Doubtful. Majin isn't a good idea for ESF.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
3) Galit Gun. Needs to be a bit stronger maybe to match Gokus kamehameha.
I say no to this. However I do say adding a Super Gallit gun that could match the kamehameha , that you can't move while chargeing would be a good idea.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
Trunks:

1) Later Transformation. I think Trunks gets to his Transformation too early right now. His transformation needs to be later like about 1,500,000 mil pl i think that would be about just right for him.
The guy hit SSJ when he was like 8 years old... He can do it when he wants , I think he's fine where he is right now.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
2) Basic melee. I think his basic melee should be like it was in 1.1. Seeing as how no one who wants to be come come good at the game ever uses adv melee much Trunks basic melee should be all sword attacks like 1.1. Instagib when theres 20% left and maybe since hes using a sword his basic melee should do maybe 1-2 more damge then everyones elses basic melee.
The team already said they are redoing the melee system.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
3) Attacks. This is a easy one Finish Buster should be a large beam somthin like a Final Flash in terms of looks not strength and Burning Attack should be a ball and stronger. At fully charged it should be the strength of a minimally charged big bang thats just over the yellow line.
Burning attack is already getting a ball secondry fire. Finish buster would be better as a large beam though in my opinion.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
4) Addition of buster cannon. Right now finish buster looks like buster cannon maybe that could be added in as well.
Makes sense to have Finish buster/Buster cannon as alternate and primary fire of the same attack. Ball as is now and secondry as the large beam as mentioned above.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
5) Speed increase. Trunks needs a speed increase i mean he is the melee character so how can u have the melee chracter one of the slowest in the game it doesnt make sense.
He went USSJ against Cell. Nuff said. Speeds should be for the team to decide.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
6) Ussj2/muscle bulking. Yea its been discussed dozens of times but i dont think the Ussj would be enough for higher leveled characters so the suggestion is that he have the same ability as frieza and goku but instead of getting a speed increase like they do he gets a speed decrease but power increase.
Same as my Frieza idea but ALOT more tipping of the scales. More speed taken away and more power level given. Also there needs to be a resistace to smashing/stun and a large stamina boost to counteract the STUPIDLY SLOW speed that Trunks could/should have in this form.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
Gohan:

1) Rage. Gohans rage could trigger be for like a limited time more power on your basic melee attacks and beams only used once per life and only at ssj2.
The team already outlined a Rage idea for all characters.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
2) Shield fix. The shield does its job now but the shield attack could be stronger then it is now. Its pretty useless so to speak.
Thats a matter for the team to test/decide.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
3) HP. Right now his hp is a bit low so that could use some fixing. I would say speed needs fixing too but hes just as fast as vegeta and goku as ssj so i dont think its much of a problem.
He was a kid when he hit SSJ2 he WOULD have less stamina per PL.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
Krillin:

1) Multiple destructo discs. Said b4 by Ravendust i think but its a good idea an i think it should be added. They wouldnt be instant kills like the regular but they would do a considerable amount of damage.
I agree.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
2) Split form could also be used by krillin seeing as he only has one trans that comes to mind make it a big one on 1.3.
Sounds strange but... You could always buddy him with android 18? I agree it would look strange to have 17 and 18 VS Krillin and 18. However it makes PERFECT sense to have Majin Buu fighting Frieza. Right? Hence my point. She really could buddy with him well.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
Buu:

1) Kid buu should have vanishing ball. Kinda like a deathball but stronger.
And he can't move when chargeing it. It should also be bloody obvious. Kinda like a spirit bomb but pink.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
2) I think it was said but super buu should have to ability to get someones attack if absorbed but it lasts only until death maybe. Then once he respawns its gone.
Makes sense. Could be good.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
Cell:

1) Should have kame in form 1, galit gun in semi perfect form, and both in perfect form.
Why does he forget how to do a Kamehameha? Really?

~Dark Trunks~ said:
2) Perfect form cell should be able to use double frieza discs like he did against gohan.
He should also be able to do EVERY ATTACK that Goku Piccolo Vegeta and Freiza has. Includeing death beam (that he used on Gohan) and Death ball (He never actually used it but he could have if he'd needed to.)

But thats just silly. So I say stick with it as is.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
3) Should also get super perfect form as a transformation as well.
Depends how the team want to balance the game. If it works it works. If it doesn't , well then it doesn't.

~Dark Trunks~ said:
Well i think that about does it. If anyone has anything to add please do. Also C&C are welcome.
No. I refuse to give any comment on any of your ide- Oh crap.

~*Logan*~ said:
You were on to something in this topic, but stating those 2 makes you recieve a 0/10. You fail at Frieza ideas! I HATE YOU!

*runs*
Oh! Oh! Rate me out of 10! I play Frieza and use death beam!

<3 Lord Frieza.

Best answers
Well i must say man u make some good points. Pretty much hit the nail on the head i have no complaints. Anyone else wanna add somthing plz do.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally Posted by ~Dark Trunks~
Frieza:

1) Decrease fingerlaser damage. Its very overpowered in a transformed state especially the rapid fire one. One throw+ Fingerlaser spam= almost if not instant death. Its a bit overpowered and needs to be toned down a bit.

Finger Lazer should be fine as is as long as you change the way people are able to throw. I think it needs less accuracy more than less power.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finger Lazer suld have a more power to the beam on first click suld do a instat 50 dmg a like a instat 60% of the stamina and on the right click they suld have more small tipes of lazer whith like 5 - 10 dmg and 10-20% ki lost
(and other playes suld have it like Cell , I think even Vegeta ,Buu)

Best answers
No its fine as is it shouldnt do any more damage then it does now. It needs less accuracy like Druu said and if they way u throw people is changed then it wont be as spammable as it is now. Any more power added to it would be over kill

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep "A big PL suld just do theath whit a small ki cost Muhahahah"

Best answers
Hey john volkov are you romanian?And how about Frieza had another transformation like cybernetic in the Trunks saga.

Best answers
i dont really think that cybernetic Frieza would really fit. He didnt really get much stronger. Also there wasnt really anything really unique about it. Infact it wasnt a transformation he just got his limbs replaced that got cut off by his own discs.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Punishing said:
Hey john volkov are you romanian?And how about Frieza had another transformation like cybernetic in the Trunks saga.
yes i am and i don't think Ciber frieza will look god maybe as a model and just a model

Force Pit Member
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
No its fine as is it shouldnt do any more damage then it does now. It needs less accuracy like Druu said and if they way u throw people is changed then it wont be as spammable as it is now. Any more power added to it would be over kill
Yea you were right before. I think frieza's right click finger lazer is overpowered. After you transform and knock an enemy to the ground, you can get in at least 5 rapid fire shots (turbo on and with ki still left over), and pretty much kill the enemy or do "alot" of damage =/

I think his left click should be left the same: more power and better accuracy but cool down time, and the right click will be rapid fire but needs to be less accurate then it is now, less damage too.

Best answers
Trunks barely uses his sword, and every time it says melee for him, it's changed to Sword.

Every melee attack he should do should be changed to Sword.

And there should be Charge Up attacks, like you lock on, charge in, and go in for a 50% health attack.

Like what Trunks did to Frieza. Sliced him up and shot him away.

Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
Yea you were right before. I think frieza's right click finger lazer is overpowered. After you transform and knock an enemy to the ground, you can get in at least 5 rapid fire shots (turbo on and with ki still left over), and pretty much kill the enemy or do "alot" of damage =/

I think his left click should be left the same: more power and better accuracy but cool down time, and the right click will be rapid fire but needs to be less accurate then it is now, less damage too.
:S Thats wut is was tryna tell you guys. The damage it does transformed is ridiculous. Also the throw laser is unblockable as well. I dont think its a bad attack but i just thing that the power and accuracy need to be toned down a bit

Also to Denariax i do thing that he should get some type or sword melee where his basic melee hits do 1 to 2 more damage cus of his sword but i doubt anyone would like Trunks if he had an attack that took away 50% health in one move unless maybe that attack had maybe a high risk high reward type thing with it to balance it out.

Also before i forget these arent really character suggestions but more of eye candy suggestions. Ravendust said this idea before but i thought it was pretty good. If any of you played budokai 3 b4 then you would know that if u used Trunks and used his sword it would give off like a blue like wave kinda ribbon emitter thing maybe that can be added. Also someone came up with and idea that i thought could work if planned out right. Basically for Buu after u transform into Evil Buu if u want to transform again then obviously u must get a certain PL but also u should have to absorb another Fat Buu from the server in order to transform then after that once you are pink Buu you just need the required pl or kid buu. Dunno really how to balance that one but i put it out there anyway. Also for cell shouldnt he have some type of absorbtion technique kinda like buu does except with his tail or somthin maybe.

nge

Best answers
Freiza's laser is fine the way it is, with one minor exception. Right click mode should have a cone of fire, as to prevent throw/laser insane damage. The power should remain the same and the cone of fire should still be tight for the most part. It should miss some once they get too far away, to prevent it from owning the throw/laser.

His left click should still remain perfectly accurate, and at the same damage it has now.

As it is right now, Freiza is the only one of the slow charecters that can compete with the faster ones. He can't run due to his speed, and is easy to drift dance around due to it as well, but if someone try's to manipulate it too far, they're going to get shot. As a slow charecter he cannot chase well. He is balanced in the fact that he needs to be chased in order to be beaten, and it's not that hard to do it because he is slow.

Best answers
o_O No it needs to be turned down because unlike all other attacks fingerlaser is an instant attack and also unblockable transformed the rapid fire lasers do ridiculous damage and the one shot one does alot of damage as well. Also yea frieza is slow a character but his high HPmakes up for it so thats not an excuse.

The accuracy needs to be adjusted a bit becuse its just like sniping someone from like CS or somthin its very easy to hit witout any chance of blocking it so it needs to be changed and balanced out. Case and point

nge

Best answers
Lot's of HP means you're going to get kicked around longer before you die. You're still not going to hit them NEARLY as much as they wail on you should the skill be equal.

The laser is what keeps him useable. It's instant, sure, but it has a LONG cool down, high ki cost, and isn't nearly that strong with a right click.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think that his left click is fine and balanced because of the accuracy and cool down. We are referring to his right click lazer being overpowered when -> transformed.

The cone-of-fire fix would not enough, because if you hit someone into the ground, your going to be right next to them. And when you use lazer rapid fire with turbo on (trans'd), it still does too much damage, especially to people at lower levels.

Instead, the damage should always be the same to a degree... no matter what power level the enemy is. Lowering it will balance it out as well.

Best answers
Ive been thinking of more suggestions as of late and ive come up with some that might fit well in esf.

1) Throws. Ok throws are pretty much boring on esf now so i was thinkin that every character should have a special throw they do to make it a little different and also make it so people cant use it to throw u to the top of the map and hit u or use it for frieza fingerlaser purposes. Ill name different throws for every character so u guys can get an understanding of wut i mean.

Vegeta. Well as seen wen Goku and Vegeta had their fight as SSJ2 Vegetas throw should be able to plunge the opponent straight into the ground. Like wen he grabbed Goku around the neck and flew straight up and then plunged him into the ground.

Piccolo. His throw he should be able to grab the opponent by both arms and be able to slam the opponent to either the ground or a wall or somthin.

Android 17 and 18. Their throw should have one of them throw someone like they do now into the other and then the other one would kick em down or away into the ground.

Gohan. Gohans throw should be like a shoulder charge into the gut which after that hed follow through and ram em into the wall.

Frieza. His throw should be like a grab with his tail then a ram into the ground.

Goku. Maybe his throw should be like jus a drop kick forced all the way down or somthin.

Cell. Maybe cell could grab his tail around ur neck and toss u away.

I think those type of throws would add a bit of variety. Everyone pretty much does the same type of throw. Maybe with these everyones throw would be unique in its own way maybe have its own advantages and disadvantages to em.

Also another suggestion was Kid Buu could do instant transmission so maybe he could get that ability at Kid Buu to be able to teleport with beams.

And last but not least even tho it isnt a character suggestion shouldnt there be a limit to wut beams can be beamjumped with and which ones cant. Or at least the bigger ones anyway. Ive never seen Buu do a beamjump with mouthblast and stuff like that. I think limitng wut beams can be beam jumped with would also cut down some spamming as well.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
New throws sound cool, not sure how they would actually work though. They seem more like new animations for each character.

Best answers
Well they would obviously be new animations but new throws in general as well kinda changing the way the throw is now. So instead of people using them for extra hit or spamming purposes they have different uses about them. I think this way depending on the character would depend on the type of throw they do thus making it so the throw wouldnt be so frowned upon as it is now.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only whise for the adding of A19/A20 as budys, they will be the best agains beam spamers specialiti (Ki steal,for gainig power)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom