Character suggestion list

Best answers
As the title this is a suggestion list for each character some my ideas and some ideas that were pretty good thatother people thought of.

Piccolo:

1) Needs 2 transformations instead of one. Fuse with Nail then Fuse with Kami. As weak as he is now piccolo needs another trans to be able to keep up with an ssj3 goku, Kid Buu, and Perfect Cell and so on.

2) Fix scattershot. Only time scatter shot is useful now is when someone is on the ground and u just rain down on them with these otherwise not very useful at all. They blow up randomly and really need fixing.

3) New attacks. I think Ravendust said this before but piccolo needs the Makosen and the Chobakuretsumaha .

4) Split Form. This attack could be used as maybe a limited time buddy system. How it would work would be that split form would be one of his attacks. It would take a long time to charge and after its fully charged piccolo would split into two his split form can be used like a buddy but only for a certain amount of time and maybe once per life.

Frieza:

1) Decrease fingerlaser damage. Its very overpowered in a transformed state especially the rapid fire one. One throw+ Fingerlaser spam= almost if not instant death. Its a bit overpowered and needs to be toned down a bit.

2) Deathball is a bit to fast. In the series i thought it was slow moving so that needs to be slowed down a bit as well.

3) Frieza needs the Daichiretsuzan attack. Its the attack he used that cut through anything. That needs to be added just to add a variety of attacks.

4) Yes Frieza has forms 1-4 but i was thinkin his 100% power form could be useful as well. Maybe have it as an option once he reaches form 4 somthin like an attack you need to charge and as u hold it the percentage starts to rise giving him a little extra power as it goes up. Also the user could have the option of stopping it inbetween 1-100% so they wished they could stop it at 50% u kno jus to have that option.

Goku:

1) Goku needs more ki cost for his teleporting while holding a beam. In the series ive never seen him do more then one teleport while charging a kamehameha. Also IMO the kamehameha teleporting technique is one of the most spammed attacks in the game so it needs changing.

2) Kaioken. Kinda like Friezas 100% pecent the same could apply to goku but only up to kaioken x10.

3) Kame torpedo tracking needs to be fixed. They fly random places and really need to be changed.

Vegeta:

1) Atomic Blast. I was thinkin atomic blast could be added to vegeta once he reaches ssj2 but for compensation Big Bang could be removed for it. He never used Big Bang as ssj2 so it would only seem right. Otherwise vegeta would then become a spammers dream character. More then he is now anyway.

2) Majin. Yes i know its been discussed many times that if people want majin then they put in their own models but it was pretty obvious in the series that when vegeta went Majin he had a bigger advantage then Goku's Ssj2. So Majin could/should definately be in the form of a transformation. Maybe showing him grab his head showing that babidi is takin over or somthin. I dont think it should be a big transformation in terms of power but it should give some sofrt of PL boost

3) Vegeta should get the addition of Super Gallit Gun (MajinDruu's idea =) )

Trunks:

1) Later Transformation. I think Trunks gets to his Transformation too early right now. His transformation needs to be later like about 1,500,000 mil pl i think that would be about just right for him.

2) Basic melee. I think his basic melee should be like it was in 1.1. Seeing as how no one who wants to be come come good at the game ever uses adv melee much Trunks basic melee should be all sword attacks like 1.1. Instagib when theres 20% left and maybe since hes using a sword his basic melee should do maybe 1-2 more damge then everyones elses basic melee.

3) Attacks. This is a easy one Finish Buster should be a large beam somthin like a Final Flash in terms of looks not strength and Burning Attack should be a ball and stronger. At fully charged it should be the strength of a minimally charged big bang thats just over the yellow line.

4) Addition of buster cannon. Right now finish buster looks like buster cannon maybe that could be added in as well.

5) Speed increase. Trunks needs a speed increase i mean he is the melee character so how can u have the melee chracter one of the slowest in the game it doesnt make sense.

6) Ussj2/muscle bulking. Yea its been discussed dozens of times but i dont think the Ussj would be enough for higher leveled characters so the suggestion is that he have the same ability as frieza and goku but instead of getting a speed increase like they do he gets a speed decrease but power increase.

Gohan:

1) Rage. Gohans rage could trigger be for like a limited time more power on your basic melee attacks and beams only used once per life and only at ssj2.

2) Shield fix. The shield does its job now but the shield attack could be stronger then it is now. Its pretty useless so to speak.

3) HP. Right now his hp is a bit low so that could use some fixing. I would say speed needs fixing too but hes just as fast as vegeta and goku as ssj so i dont think its much of a problem.

Krillin:

1) Multiple destructo discs. Said b4 by Ravendust i think but its a good idea an i think it should be added. They wouldnt be instant kills like the regular but they would do a considerable amount of damage.

2) Split form could also be used by krillin seeing as he only has one trans that comes to mind make it a big one on 1.3.

Buu:

1) Kid buu should have vanishing ball. Kinda like a deathball but stronger.

2) I think it was said but super buu should have to ability to get someones attack if absorbed but it lasts only until death maybe. Then once he respawns its gone.

Cell:

1) Should have kame in form 1, galit gun in semi perfect form, and both in perfect form.

2) Perfect form cell should be able to use double frieza discs like he did against gohan.

3) Should also get super perfect form as a transformation as well.

Well i think that about does it. If anyone has anything to add please do. Also C&C are welcome.

Best answers
I got a few too

Piccolo should have growth

And

Vegeta should have Power Ball (which turned him into an oozaru)

both these forms should make the user slower

then

Piccolo should have an long arm attack the more you charge it the futher it goes and it should be controllable (like a beam attack)

vegeta should have the shockwave attack which nappa used (Vegeta used it too it is the one with two fingers and it can be charged two ways) the first button would be forward and the second button could be used to shoot a shockwave

trunks should have a sword wave (it's like a slicing attack which will shoot a wave from his sword towards the opponent)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea of trunks' sword thing with a energy wave coming from it, dunno how it can be used in-game though.

I like the buu idea where he can learn someone's attack after they used it on him, say now vegeta launches a Big Bang, buu survives, then he can use big bang until he has died out, but there shouldn't be any sounds, just an energy sound for ALL the 3rd party attacks he learns.

Also I like the idea of Frieza's percentage of power and for some of the others, like it charges like a bar, every stripe on the bar represents a number/percentage:

Best answers
Thx ^_^. Also i just thought of somthin about Trunks sword. In 1.1 there was bug that Trunks couldnt put his sword away while doing other attacks so ive came up with a solution to this. Instead of making Trunks start with his sword out at the start you could make it that he doesnt pull out his sword out until u hold down the right mouse button and when its not held he puts his sword back in its sheath.

Also about Buu i was thinkin that the whole attack gaining thing should have its own special option. As you know right now when you absorb someone you have the option of cookie, chocolate, and doughnut. I was thinkin that a fourth option be added saying Attack this way you cant gain hp, pl, and an attack also. Its either one or the other. Just a couple more ideas to add in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2) Fix scattershot. Only time scatter shot is useful now is when someone is on the ground and u just rain down on them with these otherwise not very useful at all. They blow up randomly and really need fixing.
my own additions to this, by use of a third mouse button or seperate key you can freeze the scatter balls in place, when the marker is over an enemy and is red it goes in the direction of the enemy not the direction of the marker

btw i think hes getting light grenade which i think is that japanese worded attack you said up there

Force Pit Member
Best answers
In general, pretty good ideas.

The scatter shot blowing up early is a bug I think really.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the scattershot idea,maybe it can work lkie what piccolo did with the boy android(get confused with numbers:b), the shots stayed behind him, then you target guy like in 1.1 basic melee, then they follow him with EXCELLENT homing AI, not Kame torpedo style...

Best answers
Thats a nice idea donnerisk depending on how it could be implemented it could work. Also ive come up with an idea for advanced melee to speed things up a bit.

Adv. melee now is turn based and slow and alot of people dont like it because of how much it slowed up gameplay. Well while i was thinkin of the series and of other dragonball z games ideas from Dbz legends and Budokai 3 came to mind.

I was thinking that for adv melee the combo bar should be just a bit longer so u can do 4 red melee hits instead of 3. Reason for this is in an untransed state the most teleports one can do is 5 if im correct. So for example lets say im vegeta fighting goku and i catch goku in adv melee. The suggestion is that in adv melee after while imputing a combo sequence of all red attacks in between i can put teleports.

For example i do one left strong red attack, a teleport, a right strong red attack, another teleport, a strong up attack, teleport, finished off with a strong down attack. After each strong attack the other player would get knocked back like it does now in adv melee if the strong attack is at the end and if a teleport is behind that the person would automatically teleport behind them like in the series.

Also tho the person would only be able to do a teleport if he or she had enough ki to do so. This isnt the full idea as i wanna add to it but i wanna get it out here see wut people think it. Questions and comments are welcome ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, i suggested exactly what you've just suggested for teleporting in advanced melee a long long time ago. Remember, Advanced melee is being completely redone, so you shouldnt really base your idea's on the current version.

Most of your above suggestions are pretty good though, although we've recently done a review of "how attacks can be improved" and most of your suggestions have already been done or are planned.

Best answers
Thx for that Davidskiwan ^^ at least i kno adv melee will get changed for the better. But anyone else have any good suggestions. Im tryna think of some as i type this if i do ill post em.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picolo could have a buddy like Picolo he multiplise him self like in the show if you what Picolo to be more beter and it will not be a boddy just a multipliing thenik , Frieza is God the way it is just need some more attacks,Goku needs more ki cost for his teleporting while holding a beam and this is the only think,Vegeta's atomic blast suld be like a ki blast , to look like a ki blast but he will do a dmg like a disk ,galletgun willl be stronger,Vegeta dosen need a Majin Transformation majin could be at evry form but he only staid in his SSJ form , Tunks TL suond good 1 500 000 ,trunks needse some more speed and only just USSJ like a SSJ 2 but whit no speed, Gohan dosen need Rage ,shild need's to be fix , and the helt is god Vegeta has 110 and SSJ 120 and gohan has 100 and 120 so i think gokus held need a litle bit lower or Vegeta's hp a litter biger,Kurilins multi disk but whit a verry big ki cost split form to be like a buddy sistem like picolo needs, Kid buu should have vanishing ball. Kinda like a deathball but stronger, and the canddy gun suld stel some attacks , Cell is god the why it is

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On another note krillin could also do the split as he did against nappa.

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Picolo could have a buddy like Picolo he multiplise him self like in the show if you what Picolo to be more beter and it will not be a boddy just a multipliing thenik , Frieza is God the way it is just need some more attacks,Goku needs more ki cost for his teleporting while holding a beam and this is the only think,Vegeta's atomic blast suld be like a ki blast , to look like a ki blast but he will do a dmg like a disk ,galletgun willl be stronger,Vegeta dosen need a Majin Transformation majin could be at evry form but he only staid in his SSJ form , Tunks TL suond good 1 500 000 ,trunks needse some more speed and only just USSJ like a SSJ 2 but whit no speed, Gohan dosen need Rage ,shild need's to be fix , and the helt is god Vegeta has 110 and SSJ 120 and gohan has 100 and 120 so i think gokus held need a litle bit lower or Vegeta's hp a litter biger,Kurilins multi disk but whit a verry big ki cost split form to be like a buddy sistem like picolo needs, Kid buu should have vanishing ball. Kinda like a deathball but stronger, and the canddy gun suld stel some attacks , Cell is god the why it is
Nice i like some of those i ideas but i think for the most part i covered most of em at the top. Also its kinda hard some of things your tryna say like its hard to understand.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know my english sux

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Decrease fingerlaser damage. Its very overpowered in a transformed state especially the rapid fire one. One throw+ Fingerlaser spam= almost if not instant death. Its a bit overpowered and needs to be toned down a bit.

2) Deathball is a bit to fast. In the series i thought it was slow moving so that needs to be slowed down a bit as well.
You were on to something in this topic, but stating those 2 makes you recieve a 0/10. You fail at Frieza ideas! I HATE YOU!

*runs*

Best answers
Has any fan-submitted ideas gotten in?
anywhoo, trunks : haven't you suggested this ro something very similar before?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
You were on to something in this topic, but stating those 2 makes you recieve a 0/10. You fail at Frieza ideas! I HATE YOU!

*runs*
Like Logan sayid Frieza is god the way it is

Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
Has any fan-submitted ideas gotten in?
anywhoo, trunks : haven't you suggested this ro something very similar before?
Honestly i think i have but not all of these and also b4 they wer all in random threads not all combined into one. Also logan i dant mean it as in make it severely weak but jus tone it down a tad and jus make the death ball a tad bit slower otherwise thas it ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I disagree, I use frieza, and i'm still learning, out of the 10 shots of laser I fire, only one hits, and I love deathball, actually it's to slow, lol, just kidding, keep frieza as he is, especially for guys like me.

Best answers
Dark Trunks you must really hate frieza i think he is just fine as he is right now

for example

you are asking for something like this

well why don't we just take trunks as our target for a second and take his finishing buster attack and make it as fast as a ki blast that should even it out

it would be a drama for a player who likes that character

but seriously the attacks in this game are slow

i think there should be something like this

the more you charge an attack the faster it will also go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom